• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
Can anyone independently confirm that the Mega link from OP contains a folder called Ripples 0.4.6. and inside is a folder called Ripples 0.4.5.? After starting the game it says 0.4.5. ingame too. Do I need to report that?
No, he knows about it. He just missed updating the version number in a couple places.

Reactions: DirtyMario

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Trying this game for the first time. Right at the beginning, the walkthrough pdf indicates that there's a choice to grab Darci's ass, but it doesn't show in my game. Does it have some hidden condition or was it removed?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Trying this game for the first time. Right at the beginning, the walkthrough pdf indicates that there's a choice to grab Darci's ass, but it doesn't show in my game. Does it have some hidden condition or was it removed?
The pdf wt isnt updated with the remastered version i think.. and yes is removed

Reactions: Saramago

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My only problem with this game is it is soooo good and i have to wait months for an update :( I'm the type that usually waits for completion of a story before i read it or watch a show before i watch it. because i binge till it is finished. But still this game is awesome.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
My only problem with this game is it is soooo good and i have to wait months for an update :( I'm the type that usually waits for completion of a story before i read it or watch a show before i watch it. because i binge till it is finished. But still this game is awesome.
Same, I have a bunch of games that have been updated that i started playing through again, but then i stopped because if i dont finish, there's still new content. Ripples, Eternum, My New Memories... Its a problem.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
Yup, there is so many good VNs currently on development and I'm catching them too fast :LOL: Doesn't help that I dont enjoy other type of games as much as I did before, so I'm about to be bored as hell.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
Yup, there is so many good VNs currently on development and I'm catching them too fast :LOL: Doesn't help that I dont enjoy other type of games as much as I did before, so I'm about to be bored as hell.
I haven't been able to play a "AAA" game, or even a non-VN indie game in years now, finding these exist has been great, I am in the same boat now too though, now that I think I mostly know what I like, sifting through and finding the good ones is getting harder and harder.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There is Walkthrough mod without INCEST Patch?
I guess not everyone can be a man of culture...

You do realize you aren't forced to fuck any family members, right? All the patch does is change a few relationship variables. Nothing's forcing you to dick your dead aunt.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
First time playing this game. I'm loving it. The high rating is clearly very deserved. As I finish episode 1, I'm rather perplexed by a few things from the newspaper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first of which is that apparently Brad from Sublime is either writing from beyond the grave, giving a new meaning to ghost-writing, or he faked his death just prior to his band absolutely blowing up but still decided to keep his job as a local reporter, not even a syndicated columnist.
My second concern is that the date on the paper is wrong. September 10 was a Friday in 1999. I know, because I was there, and it was a memorable day. Now, maybe MC is in a parallel universe where the calendar got set up differently, but still seems odd.
Third, is that $1 seems a little high for a single-copy weekday price in 1999. Maybe NYC or London (obv not in dollars) would have prices like that, but I don't think the LA Times even started charging 50 cents until sometime in 2001.

LinusMundane

Jun 30, 2022
does anyone know a fix for animations lagging?
Except getting a new PC or parts?
I haven't found one, and honestly it's not the worst thing, I run it on a shitty Lenovo t490 laptop with no semblance of a video card, it's annoying but not intolerable.

gojira667

Sep 9, 2019
This is no longer needed as Ren'Py 8.1.3 has it natively.

The videos seem to use a lot of CPU on decode/playback. Free up more CPU by closing your browser in particular plus anything else that's eating up cycles. Of course if your CPU is shitty enough, like mine, that won't be enough.

You can try a custom built ffmpeg MMX enabled Ren'Py lib/ for either Linux or Windows. Caveat is I built it without any of the SDKs. It did have a seg fault with Jessica's poke video (worked 2nd time), but it seemed fine otherwise. I did not replay the entire game with it. YMMV.

Linux users may need to rename Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/renpy to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-linux-x86_64/Ripples.
Windows users do nothing :WaitWhat: or possibly rename & move Ripples-0.4.5-pc/lib/py3-windows-x86_64/renpy.exe to Ripples-0.4.5-pc/Ripples.exe.
Custom lib - MMX enabled, but no SDKs (Ren'Py 8.0.x)[Linux/Win]

Download (28 meg) /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
86ce883a6c9ee7c3e84a27c414d0fbe7e142e88ccf2482a9dedfd54fffc82149 renpy-8.0.3-noSDKs-mmx.zip

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 286 Votes