OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I use the walkthrough mod and choose all the high-lighted green choice. I choose the option that told Shelby off in the store and I choose Shelby wear the cat costume. Still no apology scene from Shelby after the photoshot. Wonder which choice to make to show that scene.

Reactions: crustlord12

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I use the walkthrough mod and choose all the high-lighted green choice. I choose the option that told Shelby off in the store and I choose Shelby wear the cat costume. Still no apology scene from Shelby after the photoshot. Wonder which choice to make to show that scene.
you need also min 2 Affection Points for that scene if you dind not like her breasts in the Park scene with Skylar you miss one by choosing the cat costume then only the other one gives you a chane for the missing point.

Reactions: OWSam000

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
you need also min 2 Affection Points for that scene if you dind not like her breasts in the Park scene with Skylar you miss one by choosing the cat costume then only the other one gives you a chane for the missing point.
Thanks a lot. Need to redo a walkthrough again.

Reactions: crustlord12

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ripples [v0.5 Alpha] [Jestur] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,21 GB / 1,76 GB - Ripples-0.5.0a-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 5,20 GB / 1,74 GB - Ripples-0.5.0a-mac-crunched.zip
= ~33,8% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Update only (by Bøb69) crunched
For instructions check the spoiler in his post.

Original / Compressed Size: 1.014 MB / 279 MB - Ripples-0.5a-Universal-update-only-crunched.7z
= ~27,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (Update only):
- -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just had my first scene with Dani in the new update. And I have to say, she is one of my favorite characters. She's a delightful dork.

Also, I found a few scenes where I suspect spelling errors. As soon as I'm through with the update I'll post them.

Reactions: Jestur

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Just need to choose Shelby when being with Skylar in the park. I still choose cat outfit for Shelby then apology scene is shown.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sadly i must give up play this game, because the animations still lag. Hope the dev found a solution and good luck

• Sad
Reactions: Elhemeer
4.80 star(s) 293 Votes