Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I tried a bunch of countries with my VPN, the US was the only one that showed the video, but wouldn't play when I hit the play button.
Just tried my VPN, set to Germany, video loads now but same problem as you(don't play when I hit play button) lol

This 1 works for those in the UK who wanna watch(is a live version of the song) :LOL:

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Just tried my VPN, set to Germany, video loads now but same problem as you(don't play when I hit play button) lol

This 1 works for those in the UK who wanna watch(is a live version of the song) :LOL:

Works for me too!

Reactions: Batman187

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I've never heard the song in my whole life. When it came out I was only interested in Elvis and 3 years later metal came into my life and stayed until today. Damn, I'm old.
I ain't heard of it either tbf, Elvis was a little before my time aswell tho :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I ain't heard of it either tbf, Elvis was a little before my time aswell tho :ROFLMAO:
He was dead by the time the song came out, but as a 10 year old I loved his music. Of course I didn't speak a word of English at the time, but at least I was able to sing along with Tutti Frutti a little.

• Haha
Reactions: Batman187

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
My dad only played operas and military marches, that's maybe the reason why I became a rebellious rocker. :ROFLMAO:
Rock and Metal are favorite(I can thank my mom and aunt for that), but my taste in music is all over the place. There are many genres I like.

Last edited:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
My dad only played operas and military marches, that's maybe the reason why I became a rebellious rocker. :ROFLMAO:
Rock and Metal are favorite(I can thank my mom and aunt for that), but my taste in music is all over the place. There are many genres I like.
My childhood consisted of my mum playing 80's music day after day so that's all I used to hear, Until 1999 when i heard "My Name Is" for the 1st time(at the age of 10 lol) and that's it, been an Eminem fan for the last 21 years. :D

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I've made a quick and dirty patch that does both.
Qleaf I've used you're walk-through as the base, copying the choice highlights. I hope you don't mind if so, let me know and i'll remove it .

This combines the text from the icest patch with Qleaf 's walkthought. If there is any extras to the mod like enabling extra scenes I probably missed that.

One other note, I have removed a lot of the vpunches as the give me headache, mostly from the second half. If the dev or modders are unhappy pm and I'll delete it.
Hey Naxos the game got update to 2a. Game now has a gallery. Now that the walkthough mod has been updated to match could you update yours with the incest.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hey Naxos the game got update to 2a. Game now has a gallery. Now that the walkthough mod has been updated to match could you update yours with the incest.
I tested it and it worked fine with 2.1 but requires a new start for the gallery to work correctly.

Updated and tested with 2.1. but new game is required for gallery for best results.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Oct 14, 2016
I tested it and it worked fine with 2.1 but requires a new start for the gallery to work correctly.
Just to clarify, if other people used your Episode 2 (outdated) merged mod; they will not be able to get the gallery to function correctly, even if they started a new game.

Because there are new variables that were added in Episode 2a, and thus why you need to re-merge the two files again (Ep.2a in-game mod + Ep.2a Incest patch).

Reactions: Jestur and Naxos

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just to clarify, if other people used your Episode 2 (outdated) merged mod; they will not be able to get the gallery to function correctly, even if they started a new game.

Because there are new variables that were added in Episode 2a, and thus why you need to re-merge the two files again (Ep.2a in-game mod + Ep.2a Incest patch).
Thanks. It's updated with the new variables.

Edit:
Link to incest+walk-though mod for 2.1

https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-2a-jestur.56110/post-4494675

Last edited:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Bloody hell ! This game rockets towards the top of my favorite list, here I was enjoying a good slice of life with interesting and funny characters (Darci and her grandma are a riot :D) and then BAHM ! Time travel ! :love: I'm so glad I didn't read the thread before playin and just went with my guts based on the decription, previews and high reviews score, it would have been a shame to spoil the twist for myself. And that's just with Episode 1 ! I'm going right back for Episode 2 :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Been since July since I played this, I totally forgot how beautiful Tiffany was. Love coming back to a good vn when it's been a while. :)
I've fallen in love with this one....for the art work if nothing else, really didn't believe as HS1... Jestur done an amazing job. Wasn't too sure initially about the time hopping...but glad we're back (and love the subtle little changes depending on choices), just as others have said...hope the TT doesn't become the focus. Lot of questions to be answered though....certainly a compelling story so far!

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I've fallen in love with this one....for the art work if nothing else, really didn't believe as HS1... Jestur done an amazing job. Wasn't too sure initially about the time hopping...but glad we're back (and love the subtle little changes depending on choices), just as others have said...hope the TT doesn't become the focus. Lot of questions to be answered though....certainly a compelling story so far!
BTLD told me this was good and had #nobadtags. Actually he said a little more and a little more enthusiastically but as this is a family friendly site I can't repeat it all. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't even look at the story or tags or anything. I was like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
BTLD told me this was good and had #nobadtags. Actually he said a little more and a little more enthusiastically but as this is a family friendly site I can't repeat it all. :ROFLMAO:

I didn't even look at the story or tags or anything. I was like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
we got to stick together this world full of kinks we're not into :)) :D
EDIT : and the reason why I was so enthusiastic about this game is because I've never seen HS models made some fucking awesome into a good fucking story with hot scenes.
While it may seem I'm blowing smoke or kissing dev's ass...it's not my intention..I trully like this game...like a whole fucking lot :D

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 294 Votes