deepsauce47

Jan 3, 2023
I too have basically run out of finished games to play.

I went through all 839 pages of the forum, and made a giant spreadsheet with all the games that looked interesting, mostly ones that were rated 4+ stars. It took about 10 hours to build the spreadsheet.

Ended up with about 450 games total, and about 175 or so of those were completed. Of those I further whittled the list down to 80 or so that were actually worth playing and not just some poorly animated JRPG with 2 scenes. I also have a list of games still in progress that I have played and am waiting on updates for.

Basically, I have a curated list of every game on F95 worth playing, at least for my taste. There aren't as many quality games as you might think.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I too have basically run out of finished games to play.

I went through all 839 pages of the forum, and made a giant spreadsheet with all the games that looked interesting, mostly ones that were rated 4+ stars. It took about 10 hours to build the spreadsheet.

Ended up with about 450 games total, and about 175 or so of those were completed. Of those I further whittled the list down to 80 or so that were actually worth playing and not just some poorly animated JRPG with 2 scenes. I also have a list of games still in progress that I have played and am waiting on updates for.

Basically, I have a curated list of every game on F95 worth playing, at least for my taste. There aren't as many quality games as you might think.
Can you share this spreadsheet?

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor
4.80 star(s) 296 Votes