MagicShoppe

Jan 6, 2024
I by no means mean to be that person, but with only 10% more art and the rest being proof reading and testing does that mean we might be looking at less than a week. I don't mean to hold anyone to a best guess just sort of curious. I mean heck something could come up and side line everything I get that or just small unexpected bumps could happen that make it take a bit longer. I guess I was just hoping for a round about idea. This is in my top 2 or 3 anticipated games, so I am super antsy. The work is really good though so weather it's a few days or 9 months ( hopefully the former and not the latter lol) I respect the effort put into it. Ok been rambling too much I hope everyone has an amazing rest of their weekend :)
A week? If you are going to ask a question like this, at least think it through. It's been 8 months (207 days) since the last release. 10% more time is at least 21 days. And that's just the art. Once you add the art you have to test to make sure all the art shows up where it's supposed to. And who know what else can happen. Two months minimum. And even that is probably generous.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
sooo does anybody know when is the next Dev update?
There's no set date by which Jestur sends out regular Progress Reports/Dev Updates like DPC, Royal Candy, Ocean etc. Jestur is more in line with Caribdis who gives out monthly/bi-monthly dev logs but not on any particular date. Same with their previews. As for the next update. Jestur is finishing up some animations as well as in the proofing/testing phase. So we're close to the finish line. I would predict an early July release.

Karla Jean

Oct 5, 2022
sooo does anybody know when is the next Dev update?
Yes, it has been divined by a cabal of nine seers, each the seventh child of a seventh child. They gathered in secret holy places and through dark rituals too profane to describe (lest God turn His face from humankind in shame) divined without divinity the time and place the next proclamation. But the cost of this revelation was high and warped the minds of those sorry souls, they saw much and too much and Madness claimed them for her own. They know The Truth and the whole of The Truth, though sense has left them and their anguished screams now serve as reminder that some knowledge was not meant for this world nor the people of it.

Oct 27, 2022
really great game, one of the best of his kind, i havent finished yet my 1st playtrough, but man, these sex scenes are on another level. i got 2 kinky moments with skylar cant wait to see more of those, and also wondering if anything happens with shelby? thats all for me at the time, once again Jestur you rock dude

Last edited:
Reactions: KanyeT and tmu500

jamesjayd

Aug 22, 2023
There's no set date by which Jestur sends out regular Progress Reports/Dev Updates like DPC, Royal Candy, Ocean etc. Jestur is more in line with Caribdis who gives out monthly/bi-monthly dev logs but not on any particular date. Same with their previews. As for the next update. Jestur is finishing up some animations as well as in the proofing/testing phase. So we're close to the finish line. I would predict an early July release.
Idk if it's just me, probably, but this episode seems be the in longest production time than every other ep

4.80 star(s) 293 Votes