MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...I noticed that this title has never released a BETA version on this site before. And also I have never played this title before, so should I wait for the public release when it becomes available...or is it OK to play and use the saves that I create for future versions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.

j766

May 15, 2017
Spoiler Question

Played the update, and the gallery shows I unlocked all the scenes. Can anybody let me know if there is more to Jenny's "scene" that I'm missing? For me it's just a conversation and quick peck. Did I miss something that made it a longer scene?

pitao

May 18, 2023
Hmm...I noticed that this title has never released a BETA version on this site before. And also I have never played this title before, so should I wait for the public release when it becomes available...or is it OK to play and use the saves that I create for future versions?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
I would wait for the public version in a high quality game but I'm biased because I never play Beta versions on my favorite games ever, prefer to wait stable versions as dev intended. Players are mentioning that besides a few proofreading needed the Beta is mostly or full bug free.

I'm not even sure what version was leaked though. Was the test version right before the full release? Anyway I'll just wait for the public release unless the full version is leaked before. In a better world I would support the dev directly but for personal reasons I can't.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
This game isn't the same without the incest patch. Leaking the beta update for social score is weak af.

Wait for the public release.
The patch literally says its no longer supported, whats that got to do with someone leaking the beta on a piracy site?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Why would anyone play a Beta I guess "test" version (still with bugs I guess?) of a game of this quality is beyond my comprehension but you do you. I waited long, Won't mind to wait a few weeks longer. Just please avoid to openly give major spoilers hahaha.
Because guess what?

v0.6.0 beta vs v0.6.0 public had these changes.

• 5 new hidden renders
yes, that is literally it....

So, unless there is something fundamentally wrong with this version there won't be very many changes if any at all with the public version.

4.80 star(s) 299 Votes