dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey guys new to the game. Did a first playthrough following a Skylar's path and had a question. I did a search of the forum and saw people discussing her disappearance and returning with tattoos. If she was gone a week that is a lot of tattoing to get done in that time obviously. However, are we sure it is the same Skylar? Apologies if it was pointed out previously but during sex she mentions "Together as one again..." Makes me think this is a future version of the character and the other version might return at somepoint to do it for the first time.

Anyways, I've enjoyed the game so far. Feels a lot like 12 Monkies and a bunch of other genre shows mixed together.
There is certainly something sus with her disappearing, surely related to time travel. She either traveled in time herself, or it's another version as you said.

So was this game originally incest or not? I originally was playing through without the incest patch and when I got to that scene where you and Jessica are watching anime on going on about how the characters are "Roommates" and if you think its okay for "Roommates" to have that kind of relationship I thought for sure it was originally written as incest but now I'm a little unsure.
Yes I'm pretty sure it's intended as an incest game, but alas patreon TOS beg to differ. Though I don't know why the incest modder (who is totally not the dev ;) ) has stopped it. I hope it'll come back with public release.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
There is certainly something sus with her disappearing, surely related to time travel. She either traveled in time herself, or it's another version as you said.
The theory is fairly popular, but since she doesn't seem to have aged she won't have been gone that long or be from too far in the future. It also seems like when you leave one "era" you're actually missing from that timeline for however long you travel for, so she'd have been gone for a few days at most.

She could be from a different parallel timeline / universe though, assuming such travel is possible. The MC seems to go back and forth in the same timeline, but the appearance of Darci2 might change things a bit.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey guys new to the game. Did a first playthrough following a Skylar's path and had a question. I did a search of the forum and saw people discussing her disappearance and returning with tattoos. If she was gone a week that is a lot of tattoing to get done in that time obviously. However, are we sure it is the same Skylar? Apologies if it was pointed out previously but during sex she mentions "Together as one again..." Makes me think this is a future version of the character and the other version might return at somepoint to do it for the first time.

Anyways, I've enjoyed the game so far. Feels a lot like 12 Monkies and a bunch of other genre shows mixed together.
The Skylar from 0.6 being a somewhat older "time traveled" version of herself was one of the possibilities discussed when 0.6 came out, if I remember correctly. Considering we now saw another Darci (which also means it was likely her in an earlier scene as well) it seems to be increasingly likely that she might be traveling through time as well.

So was this game originally incest or not? I originally was playing through without the incest patch and when I got to that scene where you and Jessica are watching anime on going on about how the characters are "Roommates" and if you think its okay for "Roommates" to have that kind of relationship I thought for sure it was originally written as incest but now I'm a little unsure.
My guess would be that if Patreon wouldn't forbid it, Ripples would likely be an incest story. I haven't followed this game from the beginning, so I've no idea if it might've even been with incest in mind in the beginning before Patreon started to crack down on such content.

The theory is fairly popular, but since she doesn't seem to have aged she won't have been gone that long or be from too far in the future. It also seems like when you leave one "era" you're actually missing from that timeline for however long you travel for, so she'd have been gone for a few days at most.

She could be from a different parallel timeline / universe though, assuming such travel is possible. The MC seems to go back and forth in the same timeline, but the appearance of Darci2 might change things a bit.
Well, we now had Darci appearing twice during a time she was already in, so the time travel seems to be more flexible than it was initially and with what felt a bit like a retcon with all the new stuff around the time machine, that wouldn't really be surprising.

May 13, 2018
Having worked with Honey Select for years, I have to say: I'm flabbergasted by the animation I saw in the recent Scarlet stuff. Has there been some kind of massive improvement in animation tools for HS since I've been away, or did I just never come across them in the first place? It's good stuff. I'm jealous.

4.80 star(s) 307 Votes