Hamsunman

Nov 3, 2022
This is one of the best games out there. The story has me interested even without the 10/10 sex scenes. And I think Darci is great...

Unpopular opinion though, I thought it was a weak update. I prefer the current day/2019 girls over the 1999 ones which probably didn't get me to a great start. I'd been hoping for a Valerie scene for a while, but I wanted it to be with the milf and not her younger self. Other scenes were nice, but I didn't think the story really went anywhere other than what we knew already. It was just sort of catching up with everyone.

Still confident that future updates will be better, but .7 was a let down imo

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I agree that getting in the girl's pants is exciting, but the thing I felt about this update is that now we have clearly established that the past cannot affect the future, it seems like all this time spent in the past means nothing.

We already know that Darci's mum is rescued successfully since we see her alive in the future. We already know that Jenny still dies at the Nuclear Power Plant, so any amount of effort to prevent that is wasted.

We run around collecting information and building relationships, but we don't get to see their effect in the future because a) we haven't returned back to the present yet, and b) nothing in the present changes. The only interesting thing that happened in this episode, it seems, is that we realise ShitNinja is Darci, but that feels impactless because I can't see any revelation that comes from it.
my theory is that there will be a reveal that there is a way to change the past, paradox free, and the MC just needs to figure it out. or the accident that killed his dad didnt kill him and instead put him into a random time in the far future or past

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Oh man I finished this update and damn! I already thought this game is one of the best VN's out there but it gets better with each update.

The possibilities are endless with a lovely story, solid characters, amazing graphics and the progression (SECS Progression) being just right. There may be inconsistencies but hell, unless anyone points them out for me I didn't see any so far. Every character has a reason for why they wanna bang and don't wanna bang the MC and that is always a plus in a story driven game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of this could simply be ignored in a VN (especially an adult oriented VN) but it's lovely to see the characters being human and act like people would normally act... to a degree obviously. This is after all a VN about romance, mystery and adventure where you may be able to build a harem and fight a powerful entity (the government maybe) to achieve your happy ever after.

And then there is the time travel, mystery aspect which is a big +
I do hope it won't get convoluted and I really hope this won't be a bitter sweet story where you end up trapped in a time loop after you helped those you love but seeing how the story is progressing atm I don't see any reason to worry.
The story is progressing slowly and the MC doesn't become a genius with all the answers instead he learns from his mistakes (COUGH using 2019 money in 1999 COUGH...... I mean I'd make the same mistake so it's another + for realism) and adapts to the new situations he's in.

And I love all the theories around with my favorites being:

Theories aside I love the story and look forward to what the future holds.
What about the one other theory:

Last edited:

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Stabby Mike(from Once In A Lifetime) crossover on the latest episode really surprised me, it's great to see an old friend again(I'm not crying, there's just water in my eye's) TwT View attachment 3930359
At first I thought it was Leroy from episode 1 (the old dude on the bike that's fucking his neighbour's daughter, and possibly the mayor). But the music was too awesome, it had to be Stabby.

• Haha
Reactions: HISORAA

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
  • Hey there
Reactions: Walter Victor

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
The only good part of this update was the appearance of Stabby Mike rest was just boring stuff even the sex scenes, too much animations for unnecessary stuff which could have done without them like door opening and closing etc etc and darcy being a main vp of this update didn't even got any kind of romantic or smut scene. Dev seems to have lost his touch it used to be fun and exciting to know what's gonna happen next but this update was full of way too much boring exposition.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Loved this update, Stabby Mike included. The sex scenes were very good as usual but the little animations and the awesome transitions out of the sex scenes and attention to detail are what differentiate this game from most of the AVNs in this site.
Darcy is my favorite character being a LI or not, love her personality and that is what attract me the most on her so even if no lewd scene with her and still a lot of Darcy in the game is a plus for me.

Wow Reinhardo you probably should wait a few years for the game being complete and then play this game, it seems it isn't for you atm, the dev didn't lost his touch, I'll even say that each update surprise me even more by the overall quality and improvement from the ones before. I don't mind a bit even if take 3-4 more years to complete because even by then it will be a top notch game visually for a HS1 game and hopefully story ending satisfying.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
What about the one other theory:
Jenny having fantasies of dressing up as a sexy teacher, and... presumably seducing a student, then Jackie doing it seems like yet another hint

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
Loved this update, Stabby Mike included. The sex scenes were very good as usual but the little animations and the awesome transitions out of the sex scenes and attention to detail are what differentiate this game from most of the AVNs in this site.
Darcy is my favorite character being a LI or not, love her personality and that is what attract me the most on her so even if no lewd scene with her and still a lot of Darcy in the game is a plus for me.

Wow Reinhardo you probably should wait a few years for the game being complete and then play this game, it seems it isn't for you atm, the dev didn't lost his touch, I'll even say that each update surprise me even more by the overall quality and improvement from the ones before. I don't mind a bit even if take 3-4 more years to complete because even by then it will be a top notch game visually for a HS1 game and hopefully story ending satisfying.
Let's agree to disagree i suppose if i am not even liking the current way the development is going why would i like it when a complete product is created with this style of exposition dumping and wasting dev time on making animations for things which could do without them just because some people think they are "immersive".

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Let's agree to disagree i suppose if i am not even liking the current way the development is going why would i like it when a complete product is created with this style of exposition dumping and wasting dev time on making animations for things which could do without them just because some people think they are "immersive".
So...

You don't like Ripples now and you are not going to like Ripples when it is completed because Ripples includes, in your words:

this style of exposition dumping and wasting dev time on making animations for things which could do without them just because some people think they are "immersive"

Why stay?

If I find myself on a thread for an AVN that I truly don't enjoy now and absolutely believe I will not like the AVN when it is completed, I go find a different thread/AVN that I Will enjoy.

I'm one of many people who enjoy Ripples, the story, the writing style, the trips from present to past revealing more of the layers of the story, and - OC - the Beautiful women (there are a wide variety for almost all tastes) and the Amazing animations done in a form of Honey Select - no less.

I strongly doubt there is anything you can say to cause those of us who enjoy this fine AVN to change our opinions.

GL finding AVNs you enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Reinhardo

Mar 13, 2023
So...

You don't like Ripples now and you are not going to like Ripples when it is completed because Ripples includes, in your words:

this style of exposition dumping and wasting dev time on making animations for things which could do without them just because some people think they are "immersive"

Why stay?

If I find myself on a thread for an AVN that I truly don't enjoy now and absolutely believe I will not like the AVN when it is completed, I go find a different thread/AVN that I Will enjoy.

I'm one of many people who enjoy Ripples, the story, the writing style, the trips from present to past revealing more of the layers of the story, and - OC - the Beautiful women (there are a wide variety for almost all tastes) and the Amazing animations done in a form of Honey Select - no less.

I strongly doubt there is anything you can say to cause those of us who enjoy this fine AVN to change our opinions.

GL finding AVNs you enjoy.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Sigh compelety misses my point , I don't give one fuck about what you like or dislike neither i Care enough about random strangers to change their opinion i was utilizing the forum on how it's meant to be used to state your you know "opinion" and no offense but who the fucking duck are you to question who can "stay " or who can leave . Your words mostly came out as trying to gaslight instead of expressing your geniune disagreement with what i stated.

Reactions: armond

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Dunner and pitao
4.80 star(s) 313 Votes