RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Ripples-0.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

charz1060

Mar 13, 2021
I played this game way back at episode 1 or 2 and decided it was a game I wanted to let the dev complete before playing again because of how good it was, I didn't want to have to wait for long update times to continue the story (not saying long update times are bad, as long as the product is good). It's been being developed since 2020(?). There are games that I won't mention by name that have fallen into the problem of being developed for too long that you want to see the developer(s) finish and move on from, I hope this game isn't in danger of that.

TLDR: Does this game have a conclusive end in sight?

Reactions: NukaCola

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hopefully there's an alternative to download the game from, these 4 options are not the best for me. :/
Likewise :/ some of them are broken, but idk if it's just me
*sighs*

Since it's out already I'm not hypocritical enough to not offer advice. Use the rpdl torrent. Yes, you have to sign up for an account. No it's not going to cost you anything or spam you. Yes, it's generally fucking fast. Yes, you'll want a torrent downloader (I recommend qBittorrent).

That all being said, there's been a recent rash of malware infections (in general, not on rpdl specifically) . I highly recommend everyone make doubly-sure they're practicing safe se...err..piracy. Scan that shit and maybe even wait a day or 2.

redproud

Sep 20, 2019
This.

This is the only VN on here that when I see an update, my heart skips a beat, I immediately stop all streaming gaming downloads or uploads, and I start downloading before turning off the monitors.

Nothing delays acquiring this VN.

Nothing. :illuminati:

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

carrot_tiger

Dec 13, 2022
*sighs*

Since it's out already I'm not hypocritical enough to not offer advice. Use the rpdl torrent. Yes, you have to sign up for an account. No it's not going to cost you anything or spam you. Yes, it's generally fucking fast. Yes, you'll want a torrent downloader (I recommend qBittorrent).

That all being said, there's been a recent rash of malware infections (in general, not on rpdl specifically) . I highly recommend everyone make doubly-sure they're practicing safe se...err..piracy. Scan that shit and maybe even wait a day or 2.
appreciate it broski

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ripples [v0.7.0 BETA] [Jestur]

NOTE: Information on the

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac: