MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Ehhh... so I finished Ripples... Now this is another piggy bank game among Eternum and MBIML for me! :love:
I really enjoyed every chapter, the timeline in 1999 was really nostalgic and at the same time exciting plot, it's a shame of course it was not enough so far, let's hope there will be many more such opportunities in the future. (y)
and the ending really left me wondering how Darci realized that her mother sent (or kidnapping) in 1999, maybe someone wants to send Mc back to the future again this time with Darci? :unsure:if she received a photo from her mother, then someone is trying to play with fire against Mc I wish you continued success and good luck Jestur (y)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cademead

Sep 26, 2020
Has there been any word on when to expect the next update? like are we looking at this month or maybe within the next few?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Why you gotta hurt me like that :HideThePain:
I really hope we don't have to play single routes for every person to get their Ending like other Games :HideThePain:
so far the only exclusive thing was to decide between Skylar and Jessica routes, and even that is not an actual lockout just slower progression. I don't see exclusive romance routes any time soon.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
so far the only exclusive thing was to decide between Skylar and Jessica routes, and even that is not an actual lockout just slower progression. I don't see exclusive romance routes any time soon.
Let´s hope it´s going to stay that way. there´s nothing more annoying than being forced into multiple playthroughs. I´m personally just not wired that way. One playthrough is more than enough imho. Might be the reason why i prefer Harem games. :unsure:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
just finished my first playthrough. hoping next update comes next month. except for Skylar/Jessica, there doesn't seem to be a need for additional playthroughs, unless it's to check out "bad" outcomes.

so what are the current theories ?

shit-ninja is Darci ?
Skylar was sent back in time ? already had sex with another version of MC ?
Dani met other versions of MC time traveling ?
Jared is Eric's son ?
Messing with Darci's mom kidnapping can change Darci's present, erasing her from reality or preventing her friendship with MC ?
The old lady that stops Riley from killing the principal is Darci from the future?
mystery man is MC obsessed with saving Jenny and his dad ?
best and easiest way to save Jenny is to bring her to 2019 ?

MC is the father of every 2019 girl except Shelby and Jessica ? xD
Alyssa will become an AVN addict after MC shows her the genre ? :D
MC is an orphan and his dad is actually MC from the future that came to raise himself ? :D
MC's mom is April ? :p

potential threesomes/throuples:
Darci+Krystal
Alyssa+Alice
Tifanny+Valerie
Tifanny+Scarlett in 1999
Shelby+Dani
Skylar+Jessica
Skylar+Darci
Jenny+Khloe both in 1999 and 2019
Krystal+Daphne

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes