AeroHotshot

Apr 8, 2018
I also didn't get the Khloe and Valerie scene. What are the choices required to unlock that path? I didn't recall making any major decisions that would lead to a different outcome. Is this instead of sitting in the park with Scarlett, or the coffee date with Jenny?
If you have the necklace from the start, MC goes to the jewelry store where Khloe and Valerie are working, and you get the scene. If you don't, he goes to Lou's Cafe instead.

To have the necklace, you need to bury the box in episode 4.

Reactions: KanyeT

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
anyone knows how to unlock scarlet H scene? besides with mod of course
  1. In episode 4, you have to let her get the bottle from the lake instead of using a stick.
  2. Have 5 or more points with Scarlett from the following opportunities (12 points max)
    1. In episode 2, hooking up with Jenny and Khloe in the college bathroom
    2. In episode 2, taking the picture to make her ex-bf jealous
    3. In episode 4, saying "Yes, but..." to liking redheads in the car with her before the lake
    4. In episode 4, "Keep hugging" at the lake.
    5. In episode 4, letting her get the lake from the bottle should give you 1 point also, but there's a typo so it's worth 0.
    6. In episode 4, saying either Fall or Summer are your favorite season
    7. In episode 4, winning the fight with Eric.
    8. In episode 5, let 2019 Scarlett continue kissing MC (whether he's fingerbanged her daughter moments earlier or not): 2 points
    9. In episode 5, after the kiss, tell her "No, you're attractive."
    10. In episode 7, while in the park after running from Eric, "Ask her about April."
    11. Same conversation as #10, "Weird facts" gives a point
    12. In episode 7, "Playfully flirt back." when talking about her many skills before the haircut.
Is it a little weird that actions taken with 2019 Scarlett can affect your relationship with her 20 years prior? Yea, but Ripples' causality framework isn't fully understood yet.

Last edited:

nightwingbluebrry13

Oct 8, 2018
Just finished the update. I think it was criminal to have so much Darci content and yet not give her a scene. It looks like all the girls are going out to a party next update, so she better get one then!
Totally agree with you, like I was 100% certain we’d finish this update off with a Darci scene back at the hotel. And also agree with the other person who said this update almost felt like a part 1 of 2 with where it seemed to end, leaving you feeling less narratively satisfied(?) then I feel most updates have been. Still great and loved it though.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
Hidden Renders + Locations for Episode 3 Part 1, Episode 3 Part 2, Episode 4, Episode 5 and Episode 6.

There are no Hidden Renders in Episodes 1 (Remastered) or 2. Will continue to update as more episodes release. Assuming Jester continues to implement them in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys, I updated my hidden render guide to include Episode 7. Special thanks to AeroHotshot for their post as it was very helpful. I went ahead a marked them to make them easier to spot; along with the dialogue line they show up on. I hope you guys enjoyed this episode as much as I did. I don't think there's a honey select game with renders/animations as amazing and polished as this one. Wether you played it early or not, don't forget to support Jestur guys! He definitely deserves it.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Does the story work better with or without the MC being related to some of the girls? In most cases, it's clear the story was written with incest in mind, so the writing takes a hit when a patch isn't used.

I've put off playing this episode since the patch is no longer supported, and I was hoping the multi mod would fix that, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I was hoping I could get some opinions on how it impacts the story and writing to just drop the relations from it.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
The fact that the game lets you pull out at least means that none of the 2019 girls can be the MC's daughters. :HideThePain:
True, coitus interruptus as effective birth control in Ripples universe is established during that one flashback with Jack's dad. "Remember, Son, until you decide she's ready to stay home and raise your babies, spooge on her face. She'll respect you for doing the responsible thing."

Reactions: Walter Victor

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
True, coitus interruptus as effective birth control in Ripples universe is established during that one flashback with Jack's dad. "Remember, Son, until you decide she's ready to stay home and raise your babies, spooge on her face. She'll respect you for doing the responsible thing."
I mean okay...it isn't exactly reliable in real life, but if the game gives you the option it would be weird if Scarlett would still get pregnant by it. Never mind the fact that with Patreon these days you couldn't really do it outside of a semi-official patch.

Does the story work better with or without the MC being related to some of the girls? In most cases, it's clear the story was written with incest in mind, so the writing takes a hit when a patch isn't used.

I've put off playing this episode since the patch is no longer supported, and I was hoping the multi mod would fix that, but that doesn't seem to be the case. So I was hoping I could get some opinions on how it impacts the story and writing to just drop the relations from it.
I honestly would say so far it works better without an incest patch. Incest really doesn't make much sense in the game.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
will there be a way to keep playing the music you pick? cause it kinda sucks that you pick a song then it stops playing when you leave the phone

Scubatropin

Jun 7, 2021
In the interest of time if not just idle curiosity, could someone tell me what the following variables mean? (It may be useful to cover them with "spoiler" mode for people who rather not know.)
1) darciL (lower cased Darci with a capital "L" )
2) darciLv
3) wp_darci
4) shelbyS

4.80 star(s) 314 Votes