quorkboy

Sep 26, 2020
My suspension of disbelief tends to be set at the level of the least believable thing. Which in this story should surely be the activity that goes against all known laws of physics and is therefore not simply implausible but literally impossible.

There is one pair of scenes (one follows the other) that should be rewritten for the canon non-incest story. They present something as a taboo that no rational person would consider taboo. But everything else works well without the patch.

LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
how the fuck has this been going for four years and im just now finding it? im like 30 minutes in and it's already in my top ten. wish more games understood a good long drawn-out tease like this game does. anyone got any recommends for anything similar in that aspect??

Reactions: Takkatakka

CinderFall201

Feb 5, 2018
how the fuck has this been going for four years and im just now finding it? im like 30 minutes in and it's already in my top ten. wish more games understood a good long drawn-out tease like this game does. anyone got any recommends for anything similar in that aspect??
Have you tried Eternum- it is really super good. 100% check it out if you got the chance!

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
My suspension of disbelief tends to be set at the level of the least believable thing. Which in this story should surely be the activity that goes against all known laws of physics and is therefore not simply implausible but literally impossible.

There is one pair of scenes (one follows the other) that should be rewritten for the canon non-incest story. They present something as a taboo that no rational person would consider taboo. But everything else works well without the patch.
I mean...yeah, time travel is obviously more unbelievable than incest. But if you play a game about time travel, you have to extend your suspension of disbelief accordingly or playing the game would make no sense. But you would still want the characters to act and behave somewhat believable even if the premise of the whole story is by default unrealistic and/or unbelievable.

Reactions: pitao
4.80 star(s) 314 Votes