Unreal Engine Abandoned Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ewy32

Jul 21, 2017
the most recent version is blocked by a paywall, does any1 know how to bypass it ?
I know there was one for patreon but not sure how to get across subscribestar auth

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It has indeed next to no content. I'll wait for future versions before spending money on it.

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
This is the rare game that has a FPOV camera, and it's been abandoned :( The last version was 0.0.6, but only 0.0.1 is here. Does anyone have the 0.0.6 version?

Reactions: Dioproc

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
hahahahaha as much as I am laughing... and im laughing hard on this one.... Dont stress it. if anything just put a password on the File and make the password public... but again this doesn't solve the problem and neither is you doing anything else. yeah people will post it on different sites jebus everyone will.. you have to just accept that now instead of posting the "SAME THING" every 10 post people make... look not many people who want to get off will look at the discussion board jebus fo the first 4 years or so i didn't even have an account then once i got one i never even bothered looking until just recently. Anyways look Thavus just think of it as your game is getting free promotion over multi-able Servers and be happy with that. its the internet of course people will throw it to different sites... do you really see any other Dev Bitchin about it when it happens to them. no not really they just shrug it off and laugh how popular there game is becoming.. i can see you getting mad if people are selling it off.. then do something about it.. but bitchin in Discussion isn't going to solve anything...
I had a convo with this Dev like 3 years ago on his game failing because he was worried ppl where going to steal his work.. on this Site.. i told him it was free Ads for his game. but apperently he didnt like his game was showing up everywhere and was more into the money then the game. BUT i will say this.. i did enjoy the game.. but to be honest.. the game belongs to a greedy Dev and that is kinda off putting when you saw what he was charging people a month to play this game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes