Unreal Engine Abandoned Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
ok ill drop it here, hope you the best of luck
Actually I meant a full game link. This is just a generic Chromium executable launched by a game to render some webpage. I need full game to try to hack into its scripts and make it think authorization was successful.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
molocoll sassone

Okay, that was actually hilarious. You should do the following to bypass login page.

1. Launch the game at least once
  2. Open the following path with your Explorer: %LOCALAPPDATA%\RiseOfAsmodeus\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
  3. Locate and open the Engine.ini file with Notepad
  4. Paste the following at the beginning or at the end of the file. Don't remove anything and don't paste it in the middle!
    INI:
    [/Script/EngineSettings.GameMapsSettings]
    GameDefaultMap=/Game/ProMainMenu/Levels/MainMenu.MainMenu
    ServerDefaultMap=/Game/ProMainMenu/Levels/MainMenu.MainMenu
  5. Launch the game. You should bypass directly to the main menu!
    1722286931960.png
But unfortunately this build is very disappointing. Broken hair shader (see changelog lol), probably broken game settings (i feel that on ultra I play like on low with low-poly environment and lighting), same animations but this time broken being like x2 faster than needed. 0.0.6 differs from 0.0.1 only by adding humongous empty map with empty houses. Literally no new content for 5 minor versions. I dunno, maybe I missed something...
1722287449826.png

wtom

Aug 15, 2022
molocoll sassone

Okay, that was actually hilarious. You should do the following to bypass login page.

1. Launch the game at least once
  2. Open the following path with your Explorer: %LOCALAPPDATA%\RiseOfAsmodeus\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
  3. Locate and open the Engine.ini file with Notepad
  4. Paste the following at the beginning or at the end of the file. Don't remove anything and don't paste it in the middle!
    INI:
    [/Script/EngineSettings.GameMapsSettings]
    GameDefaultMap=/Game/ProMainMenu/Levels/MainMenu.MainMenu
    ServerDefaultMap=/Game/ProMainMenu/Levels/MainMenu.MainMenu
  5. Launch the game. You should bypass directly to the main menu!
    View attachment 3880628
But unfortunately this build is very disappointing. Broken hair shader (see changelog lol), probably broken game settings (i feel that on ultra I play like on low with low-poly environment and lighting), same animations but this time broken being like x2 faster than needed. 0.0.6 differs from 0.0.1 only by adding humongous empty map with empty houses. Literally no new content for 5 minor versions. I dunno, maybe I missed something...
View attachment 3880645

Human enemy on the left side of cave, new bend over animation if you get ko-d while turned away, empty houses, not much else I think.
Btw did you used U4SS to reverse engineer code or ..?
_roa1.png _roa2.png

Reactions: jttth

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Btw did you used U4SS to reverse engineer code or ..?
Yes, that was my plan initially. But it appeared to be much more simpler than that. First I found an AES key (btw the key is
0xD9900A6129FFFB21D0D95937927D57442263D9C1BF8706107C057DFE470F1864) with which game archives are encrypted. Then I used to browse those archives. I found that developer left there multiple versions of config file and I just tried couple of variants and that worked :ROFLMAO:.

wtom

Aug 15, 2022
Yes, that was my plan initially. But it appeared to be much more simpler than that. First I found an AES key (btw the key is
0xD9900A6129FFFB21D0D95937927D57442263D9C1BF8706107C057DFE470F1864) with which game archives are encrypted. Then I used to browse those archives. I found that developer left there multiple versions of config file and I just tried couple of variants and that worked :ROFLMAO:.
Nice, too bad the game is abandoned and apparently not much content was added.

SomeDoude

Jan 20, 2020
Gotta say the game had potential when they dropped the demo, but it seems that after 4 patches it didnt improve at all? What a shame.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes