Unreal Engine Abandoned Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Pretty enough graphics, but the controls are sluggish as hell, and it seems to be aimed at controller, to me controls are sluggish as hell, take a swing, miss completely rinse repeat until you loose or if you are very luck actually hit something. Too damn dark as well, you can see shit for nothing which makes finding out where the hell you are going a pain.

I may well give this another try in hmm maybe a year or so when they have had a chance to sort things out.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
so its a "combat-lose-rape" kind of game?
what about story and lewd scenes that are not rape?
suppsoedly, you can win the fight.

but as always, winning fight bring nothing, because its not a female MC.. its a walking cumbucket.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
So just looking at the game (haven't downloaded it yet.. still wondering if i should sense i don't see a Mega download or MediaFire Download.) it seems like it pretty much like Wild Life and The Last Barbarian. Truth be told i see people complaining about Censorship. i believe it is uncensored now. As for working on this game fore 1 year..... i put in 4 years to a game i am currently working on. it is no where near finished only because the way i want it... no tech is available to support it.. (think SOA) but besides that. how would someone rank this game (coming from someone who loves Orc/Goblin Hentai.) on a scale of 1-10 (10 being amazing) should i download? or not because i don't want to waste hours downloading a game that is like 10 mins of real playtime only to be disappointing at the end. XD besides that... the images looks promising but i mean so did alot of other games i play for a few hours only to get disappointed about and deleted soon after... so many games trashed for not holding my interest

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Is there some free goblin assets because there seems to be a number of games with goblins recently.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
and omg XD i downloaded the game to see how it does. loaded in.... and before i touch anything the character fell through the floor and disappeared into whiteness XD WTF people.... i had this same problem with Subnotica with the Prawn suit XD. Anyways yeah fell off map without touching anything awesome.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
This is really impressive!! You've done an excellent job for a v0.0.1 release. I made some notes as I played through it and will share them below. I'm entirely aware that the game is in a serious alpha state and much of what I say may either change or be fixed as the game grows. Overall: Great work and I'm very excited to see where this goes. Okay. Let's dive in to what I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
Having sex as victory is also being a cumbucket by the way. It doesn't matter how you turn it. If you only get the sex when completing a level is also just scarce content.

In the end, regardless of what you call it, you just don't want to loose to get the sex.

5 Gigs is a hefty size yes, but I almost believe the size won't change a lot, as long as textures, sounds images - and whatever the hell that eats disk space - don't get added. If the content stay the same, just with new animations then it would always be 5 Gigs. And not...well, 60 or 70 Gigs unlike other games.

Liked what I saw so far. You can at least get back up everytime you are thrown down with quick time events that are easy enough to complete. Other than that everything does seem to be the case of being clunky af. But hopefully that'll get fine tuned soon.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
considering how greedy devs seems, i dont plan much for this before it drop...

But whatever... GL with the game.

pajamapanda

May 10, 2020
Having sex as victory is also being a cumbucket by the way. It doesn't matter how you turn it. If you only get the sex when completing a level is also just scarce content.
Yeah that was more of an idea in the vein of 'let player do whatever they want', but you are 100% correct and I like that perspective more than my own statement above.

This is the type of game, visually, that if it were to continue growing and became an actually AAA-like title in it's scope, will ABSOLUTELY be 30, 40, as much as 60 GB no problem. This 0.0.1 demo is 10 gigs on it's own. If it matures into a fully-fledged game it will be massive lol. It's possible that there just hasn't been time to optimize things down yet either lol.

Shock&Awe

Jun 23, 2018
This is the type of game, visually, that if it were to continue growing and became an actually AAA-like title in it's scope, will ABSOLUTELY be 30, 40, as much as 60 GB no problem. This 0.0.1 demo is 10 gigs on it's own. If it matures into a fully-fledged game it will be massive lol. It's possible that there just hasn't been time to optimize things down yet either lol.
I'd like to call it a feature slice at this point. The Dev stated him/herself that the game contains the basics for future build up. But yeah, good visual quality does tend to take disk space. Plus optimizing performance/size this early...is inefficient. Because he/she would have to do it all over again, each and every update.

But I might be talking out of my arse. I don't have enough experience in this area. Guessing from the top of my head.

WildBones

Apr 18, 2018
Oh dude look. It's another Unreal engine horny game where a weirdly dainty lady gets boned by an orc in a cave.

Thavus

Mar 28, 2018
Hi, I am the developer. I practically begged people not to post my full game download elsewhere. Instead of working on new content for everyone to enjoy - I now need to code a way to require login to play the game :/

This is not difficult for me to do as I've been a software engineer for over 10 years but it will take time to set up the database and UI screens.

Jul 10, 2017
Will someone make a H game and name it Milking Patreons? like you can choose to be a Male or Female MC and your stuck on a randomly generated map and try to survive, because if you get caught there's no Game Over your just bounded and gonna get milked by the Dev/Monster or whatsover for eternity, then respawns another MC and save that first MC getting milked to eternity... LOL just an idea...

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes