Unreal Engine Abandoned Rise of Asmodeus [v0.0.1] [Lucifer Studios]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And this is the second one within just a few weeks. The other one.
Is this becoming a trend now? Can't these people understand that if you produce a quality game with a fair price attached to it people will buy your game? What they call piracy is just free publicity. Those who wouldn't buy it in the first place won't buy after you add 4895747838778438745784 layers of intrusive DRM.

*Sigh* I do believe they know it, all this shit is just to catch patrons to throw money at them for sub-quality products which are unlikely to ever be finished.
I could talk about this all day long in a serious manner but i prefer just to crack a joke and move on. You know, reason doesn't even have a chance when it comes to debating with these people as the issue is not a factual one in nature. Its purely emotional. It has a logic but objective facts are not part of said logic. Fears, emotional bias, anger, insecurity distorts arguments and facts are fabricated to suit narratives. Just to quote a classic:
"Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts "

Reactions: Skalli

Lazka

Sep 25, 2017
nah, i already seein this... dev gonna milking the patreon for more DRM rather than to developing the game...
and the cycle continue till the end of day... many game from patreon do this

Reactions: Skalli and srg91

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
I could talk about this all day long in a serious manner but i prefer just to crack a joke and move on. You know, reason doesn't even have a chance when it comes to debating with these people as the issue is not a factual one in nature. Its purely emotional. It has a logic but objective facts are not part of said logic. Fears, emotional bias, anger, insecurity distorts arguments and facts are fabricated to suit narratives. Just to quote a classic:
"Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts "
nah, i already seein this... dev gonna milking the patreon for more DRM rather than to developing the game...
and the cycle continue till the end of day... many game from patreon do this
Yeah i've already moved on looking for another game that meets my standers XD. Also on that note. Lazka i believe you are correct. there are few and fair in between games that have an actual end.

Thavus

Mar 28, 2018
I didn't think it would be so easy but I've already got the login working. The UI looks bad right now but I can make it look pretty. I didn't realize it was so easy to connect to 3rd party services from UE4, so something good that could come from this is possible multiplayer support at some point. Like how Dark Souls has invasions. So I could make it so you can invade someone's world and then attack them by controlling one of the goblins.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
I didn't think it would be so easy but I've already got the login working. The UI looks bad right now but I can make it look pretty. I didn't realize it was so easy to connect to 3rd party services from UE4, so something good that could come from this is possible multiplayer support at some point. Like how Dark Souls has invasions. So I could make it so you can invade someone's world and then attack them by controlling one of the goblins.
WOAH space cowboy... you should actually pay attention to people who are talking to you. Adding a Login will make you lose supporters as well as people who just want to play to get one off. Think very hard before you finalize that thought.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
I dunno, we got this on the twitter.

Looks like some comedy gold so far.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
I am starting to think it's just a troll at this point and not the real guy.
I'm really starting to wonder what it is with Unreal Engine related games and their file size.
i am actually wondering that my self Zong. and Contie it is normal for Unreal Engine games to be big in Size. XD they are like Orc Cocks Big and powerful XD and impregnate you in 1 go ROFL :HeartinEyes: i love Orc cock Wish they where real <3

May 10, 2020
So is this gonna have game over only sex scenes or is it in game? im hoping its in game and (preferably) w position changing over time. If anyone knows any games like that let me kno plz

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
So is this gonna have game over only sex scenes or is it in game? im hoping its in game and (preferably) w position changing over time. If anyone knows any games like that let me kno plz
yes it only has Defeat sex scenes in it. and it glitch out on me. two times first time i fell through the map just as game loaded in. and second time when i went through the portal it glitch out my hands my boobs on my charater it turn her skin a bright white/red glow like the portal color XD it was pretty trippy

• Haha
Reactions: srg91

bobbylebeu

Jul 11, 2020
Well, just reading his twitter and he's adding api login to subscribestar.
So basically, if someone stops his fundings, he won't be able to play any of the builds, even the ones he supported ?
Genius ! :D

• Haha

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Though I found this little demo to be quite promising, I do not think it is worth $10/month in its current state. And the current discussion in this thread has got me worried.

Reactions: srg91

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
There is so many things I dont understand:

Game is 10GB in size but all I can see is 2 very simplistic characters and a cave with not much in it.
Either he has the game already finished and this build contains all those files too but he is deliberately locking them away or he has over 95% unused junk in the game.

He says in his subscribestar that he plans to finish it late august... so in less than 3 weeks. Based on what I have seen that is absolutely impossible. Unless, again, the 10Gb is the almost finished game he is not showing yet.

His subscribestar tiers and rewards look exactly like the ones from wild life:
1$, thanks and join discord.
10$, get uncensored game with more features
25$, get experimental test game 2 weeks early, participate in polls for new content, your name in credits

He is copying wild life campaign very exactly there. He must have noticed that wild life is here too and the devs accept and and dont waste their time trying to do anything about it. So why is he so fiercely trying to combat piracy.

This whole thing stinks to me as some sort of copycat scheme trying to make quick bucks with something that they have seen worked.

Zil Nalhir

Dec 23, 2017
On that note... Wild Life is still a free game and a damn good one at that. but if he wants people to pay to use his game to monitor every single person going in and out.... Yeah not my cup of tea.. this is how a game dies... not because of the Dev working on it. but because the Dev is a fucking idiot XD

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes