RPGM - Rise of Corruption [v0.2.5] [Umarius]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Dareios

Pretty good, especially the amount of general content and combat, the development of that makes it the gameplay feel less spammy and more active.
    For the corruption, I especially like that its not just "bang, she is corrupted, here are some sex scenes", as I feel that would fit poorly here, but more of an air of genuine gameplay with a little bit of reluctance to the corruption that then results in some hot scenes.

Would love to see a bit more post-corruption stuff that leans into various fetishes once you have successfully corrupted, and while the graphics for the sex scenes look relatively good and fairly unique, I would like them to be a bit more varied and possibly look better than a character just floating in the air, though I guess some of that relates to the limitations of RPG Maker - overall very good game, will need good continual progress and updates to stay 5/5, but a very good start.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Weewe

instantly 5 out of 5, For the 0.1 version show at least some of the concept of corruption when others are struggling and unable to make a simple type of concept of their own project and have almost no idea how to develop their own game or at least have some structure, rather than molding oil.
    I only hope there will be a lot of emphasis on post corruption scenes and the initial corruption was expanded because it was too fleeting
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Arwan

Pretty decent story and some gameplay so far. I can't wait to see what the next update brings. But there seems to be alot in the scope of the game and I hope we can see what the player can do beyond the castle soon :D
  4. 5.00 star(s)

supertails92

I like what's here. You've avoided most of the big hurdles that starting projects make:
    1. You've started with enough content for a first release.
    2. You seem to have a plan.
    The fix has mainly addressed most of the complaints I had from the unfixed version.
    The only complaint I could have is that I wasn't I didn't even know there was a side quest! I only knew about it because you mentioned a fix for it. Nothing really led to it. Might make sense in future quests to encourage people to talk to different people more?
  5. 5.00 star(s)

vickze

One interesting game to be one 0,1 version. It was longer and more complete than what most of 0,1 versions usually are..

One Game with a Good Base to make you interested in see how it will continue.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ReaderM

I love what there is so far. I don't particularly care about the combat, I greatly enjoy the corruption aspects of this. Every time you raise the corruption level, you can see the character's mind degenerate. I especially love Misaki's succubus form. It looks fantastic. I eagerly await for more updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Uldork57

For being so short, this game still managed to deliver on is concept. I can't say I understand how others have any grievance with the battles, since most enemies die in two hints and the strongers ones almost never attack back. Didn't feel any need to grind or defeat anything that didn't advance the story.
    Kudos developer, you have managed to cater to all the right kinks I wanted out of this game. Great stuff!
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Illuminati00

I really do like what the game currently has to offer. I usually despise RPGM here because of the gameplay, but due to the combat being so minimal I did not find it bothersome, rather the opposite, we get to explore the quite large castle. It has a very impressive size though I do wish that more things were to be added to it. The corruption is another thing I enjoy. It's fast, maybe even to fast, but I find what we got delicious. Not only is the dialogue good, but being able to see her own thoughts about it, her own actions outside of the meeting with the mc and even some explanation about it later makes the corruption in this game more fleshed out than other games, to be told what's going on in her mind really does make it more interesting.

The combat, as many have pointed out, is tedious, basic and boring. This is something that absolutely can change, and it is not such a big problem as it is not a big part of the game.

All in all a very interesting concept that I can't wait to see evolve and flourish.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

CuriousWonder

For a Version 0.1 it's a pretty interesting game. The combats pretty standard but that could change in the future, the character design isn't bad and the plot is actually kind of interesting. I don't know if this will keep my 4 stars but for now it's earned my interest and I'll keep it on my radar
  10. 1.00 star(s)

Chandra Magic

Kind of aweful, not going to lie.

The corruption, that I saw, was bland and very linear, not that I saw a lot, seeing as that I got bored of my time being wasted by the 'trials to test you strength' which are bland, overtly tuned linear dungeon cawls that you are underpowered, your strength doesn't seem actually grow, so there's little point.

He gets one star, because there is a game under this slogfest, somewhere, but the creator is intent on wasting my time with terrible, uninspiring combat that I can't be bothered to really go looking for it.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

SinfuIOverlord

I really really like the corruption that this game propose, which is why I'm totally biased and giving this game 5 out of 5, but i do agree that the grind is for now quite bad and feel more like a poorly made attempt to get us to pay a patreon subscription so that we can get the cheat codes and skip all of the grind altogether, I'm probably wrong but it does feel like that.
    But those issues are more than fixable, and the core of the game is undoubtedly good, so i have high hopes for this game and will look forward to it's updates with impatience.

Edit: Now it's fixed so my review is no longer biased and this game is fully deserving of my 5/5.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

chiazx1

As of patch 0.01

Should start by showing the character to the resting room so we know got a place to heal and potions to collect.
    Could easily be missed and end up can't finish the first part of the game.

Better indication on where we should go will be better then us figuring out things ourselves by walking aimlessly.

If got a item that allow us to teleport to Bogthos to save time could be cool.

Slime/bat too tanky and is is boring af for unavoidable battles that you cant escape from.
    You can only spam attack so should lower the slime/bat hp by a lot but increase their attack or have more skills/ better equipment to use early.
    Or make the map wider so can avoid them.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Kazenomaru

It's characteristically rough, but the ambition and creative passion is really impressive thus far. Super looking forwards to seeing how this plays out in future updates. So nice to finally have a corruption game which is actually about corrupting cute girls.