CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
I'll probably make future corruptions to not be so quick, especially since starting in future updates there will be more resistance from characters. Don't know about limited interactions though. I'll have to see how well that fits with what I already have planned. Potion drop rates will be lowered a little in the next update.

Again. It's really isn't a deal breaker in any case, just being able to do it that quickly was just strange but this rpgm so you might not be able to do that which isn't your fault nor does it really

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Adding grinding just to artificially slow things down sounds terrible, well adding grinding for almost any reason sounds terrible.

Potions were originally too rare leading to easily being in situations where you had none and could get none. Combat is said to not be a focus of the game so the current rate was an experiment to fix the lack of potions, though obviously further tweaks are in order.

Like I've pointed out those two complaints are minor. As for an artificial grind, well its just strange to be able to blitz through her corruption is strange. And you don't need to necessarily add a grind but make it so you can do it one level a day or limit the sexual interactions so it encourages you to either to explore or maybe even send her on petrol. But again this is something the dev could just not change and it wouldn't hurt the game because it's a very minor issue and probably just personal preference.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I downloaded it yesterday and... I like it.
To be the game 1st version it was more complete and longer than what I was expecting.

Just one thing.. Misaki perhaps should stop calling herself SLAVE in some point if she is the Succubus QUEEN... The others will become in random succubus.

About the others... Why the dude survived? You plan humiliation scenes with him or Genderbend?

Last edited:

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022

Just one thing.. Misaki should stop calling herself SLAVE in some point if she is the Succubus QUEEN... The others will become in random succubus.
Perhaps I am overreacting and already planned but it would not make sense now.

About the others... Why the dude survived? You plan humiliation scenes with him or Genderbend?
I really do disagree, just because she is above others does not mean that she stops being your slave. As she said herself, her mind is already mostly just thoughts of serving you and she is literally uncapable of thinking about leaving you. She is as much a slave as anyone we will corrupt in the future, more of a slave than your other subordinates as they still have a mind of their own.
As to Romanos, I do believe he will genderbend him, but I hope that he will become something other than a succubus, we would already have three really strong succubi after the girls are corrupted, I would love to see him become something special to really spite the goddess.

Reactions: jazz154

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To be the game 1st version it was more complete and longer than what I was expecting.

Just one thing.. Misaki should stop calling herself SLAVE in some point if she is the Succubus QUEEN... The others will become in random succubus.
Perhaps I am overreacting and already planned but it would not make sense now.

First I see were your coming from but do consider she may be a queen but at the end of the day she still is your slave. She has no power over you, hell you could ask her to kill herself and she'd get off as she does it since serving you brings her pleasure. It's even made clear that saying master can bring her to climax.

Second. Body does have a massive ego so having him watch you corrupt his party would be a fair compens and there could be a plot were you use the a captured hero as either a bargaining chip for monster or a siege tactic i.e. parading the captured hero in front of the enemy to break their will.
Also, there is something to be said that degrading him for abusing his party might interesting since his ego is what made the first girl so easy to corrupt.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I really do disagree, just because she is above others does not mean that she stops being your slave. As she said herself, her mind is already mostly just thoughts of serving you and she is literally uncapable of thinking about leaving you. She is as much a slave as anyone we will corrupt in the future, more of a slave than your other subordinates as they still have a mind of their own.
As to Romanos, I do believe he will genderbend him, but I hope that he will become something other than a succubus, we would already have three really strong succubi after the girls are corrupted, I would love to see him become something special to really spite the goddess.
I was more thinking in that she would still call him MASTER... But would refer herself as HER MASTER QUEEN..
Watching what Boghtos(the skeleton) said I think that he will only have one Queen..

Anyway... We will see. It was just one observation. Is not my game.

Ahahahahahaha.. It would be really funny if this Romanos ends as the one who most offends that Goddess... Wait a second... They were not working for THE DIVINES? or the Divines is one organization and they work for a Goddess?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
First I see were your coming from but do consider she may be a queen but at the end of the day she still is your slave. She has no power over you, hell you could ask her to kill herself and she'd get off as she does it since serving you brings her pleasure. It's even made clear that saying master can bring her to climax.

Second. Body does have a massive ego so having him watch you corrupt his party would be a fair compens and there could be a plot were you use the a captured hero as either a bargaining chip for monster or a siege tactic i.e. parading the captured hero in front of the enemy to break their will.
Also, there is something to be said that degrading him for abusing his party might interesting since his ego is what made the first girl so easy to corrupt.
You know were I am coming?
Relax. It was just one idea.. Do you think that I do not understand that IS NOT my game? I am not who created it.

Ahahaha.. Yeah. That dude is a JERK and deserves the worst. Misaki was not too happy with him and even the transformation he was still was that arrogant..
I like your idea with use him bargaining chip. (y)(y) Yeah. The people would be surprised to see that the Hero was captured by the enemy

For this I was thinking in humiliation scenes with MISAKI(and perhaps the others later) humiliating him.. He deserves it.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I was more thinking in that she would still call him MASTER... But would refer herself as HER MASTER QUEEN..
Watching what Boghtos(the skeleton) said I think that he will only have one Queen..

Anyway... We will see. It was just one observation. Is not my game.

Ahahahahahaha.. It would be really funny if this Romanos ends as the one who most offends that Goddess... Wait a second... They were not working for THE DIVINES? or the Divines is one organization and they work for a Goddess?
I think we will see her be more domineering towards other subjects, though since she is still his slave it would be correct for her to label herself as such. Then I have no doubts in my mind that she really gets off by calling herself slave.

"Relax. It was just one idea.. Do you think that I do not understand that IS NOT my game? I am not who created it."
Nobody is not relaxing, it's a discussion, nothing more, take it easy.

I am not sure what to do with Romanos, as I said before, I really hope he will be turned into something blasphemous and unholy, maybe some perverted demonic version of a hero? Maybe something that looks similar to the Goddess? Many possible choices. I'm not sure if the divines are an organization, I saw it as another word for the heavens, but I might have been mistaken.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
You know were I am coming?
Relax. It was just one idea.. Do you think that I do not understand that IS NOT my game? I am not who created it.

Ahahaha.. Yeah. That dude is a JERK and deserves the worst. Misaki was not too happy with him and even the transformation he was still was that arrogant..
I like your idea with use him bargaining chip. (y)(y) Yeah. The people would be surprised to see that the Hero was captured by the enemy

For this I was thinking in humiliation scenes with MISAKI(and perhaps the others later) humiliating him.. He deserves it.
Sorry, if I was coming off I but harsh with the first point. I just wanted to say that I understood the idea of her call him master is bit confusing but I wanted to pitch an alternative way to look at it. Like sure she maybe the queen of the Succubi but infront of you she's still your slave and her authority over the other monster means nothing in the face of your own authority which extends to her as well. But your right, the Dev could be planning to change the dynamic in the future and we could get a situation like Albedo from overlord. Objectively she's powerful enough to be a rule herself but she still has complet subservience and loyalty to her king/ruler who treats her well despite the fact she'd do literally anything for them.

Also, the idea of the hero being battery for succubi to steal power off of would be kind of funny not going to lie. Like imagine if succubi in this world function like in other fiction where they gain power by stealing power from their victims and the hero who was once so feared do to his great power and potential end up suffering because after being captured he, end up being the ideal meal for any succubi.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I think we will see her be more domineering towards other subjects, though since she is still his slave it would be correct for her to label herself as such. Then I have no doubts in my mind that she really gets off by calling herself slave.
PERHAPS.. We will see.

Nobody is not relaxing, it's a discussion, nothing more, take it easy.
OK. With the I KNOW WERE ARE YOU COMING(that confused me) I thought that I said something bad that could be misinterpreted.

I am not sure what to do with Romanos, as I said before, I really hope he will be turned into something blasphemous and unholy, maybe some perverted demonic version of a hero? Maybe something that looks similar to the Goddess? Many possible choices. I'm not sure if the divines are an organization, I saw it as another word for the heavens, but I might have been mistaken.
We will see. He could also perhaps ends as Bogthos becoming in one General Skeleton who commands demons against humanity.. It would be really insulting for that Goddess see HER CHOOSEN ONE leading one battle against humanity now.

1679061756474.png

Last edited:

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Actually it be kind of interesting if the next girl became something similar to an oni like you see some hentai. A big muscular demon women that still has that women appeal. That after all would make sense since the next girl is the swordswomen, so a more melee each demon would make sense.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah. Agree with that.

OK. With the I KNOW WERE ARE YOU COMING(that confused me) I thought that I said something bad that could be misinterpreted.

We will see.. Perhaps Romanos ends as another of these General Skeletons and comand demons against the humanity during the rest of his existence as punishment.

View attachment 2474008
It would be interesting to see him become a skeleton (or just to see how they are created), but I think it would be a waste to turn the chosen one to just another grunt. I'm not sure what would be the best for him, but I feel like whatever we do with him needs to truly spite whichever deity chose him. To transform him as an act of war.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Actually it be kind of interesting if the next girl became something similar to an oni like you see some hentai. A big muscular demon women that still has that women appeal. That after all would make sense since the next girl is the swordswomen, so a more melee each demon would make sense.
It would be interesting, I never personally cared much for muscles on a girl, but to each their own. Though I do believe that only succubae are currently planned is stated somewhere.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
It would be interesting to see him become a skeleton (or just to see how they are created), but I think it would be a waste to turn the chosen one to just another grunt. I'm not sure what would be the best for him, but I feel like whatever we do with him needs to truly spite whichever deity chose him. To transform him as an act of war.
Bogthossaid that the other skeleton is TOO NICE.. What makes me think that Perhaps they were humans who ended like this because Corruption Magic..
Perhaps not.. and he was just randomly more nice than the other..

We will see. The Hero fate could be end in a more simply way than we think :LOL: For now it seems that the Next version/s will focus in the blonde girl.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
It would be interesting, I never personally cared much for muscles on a girl, but to each their own. Though I do believe that only succubae are currently planned is stated somewhere.
That's far but it just something that dev could do without deviating much. Since even if he wasn't originally planning to do anything but succubi, the only difference would be not giving her wings or a tail. As for muscles, I don't know if she's a muscular character already since we haven't seen her without clothes but I just imagine she's already a muscular weapon being a melee focused fighter. Although, it is up to the Dev so who knows.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
To answer some questions in this thread:

Have you seen the size of ballad of outstanding bimbo sorcery like that.
I doubt that the largest breasts in my game will come anywhere near the average size in the Images I found on that. The largest sizes will be around this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what's planned for Romanos, Genderbending isn't planned, however there will be 4-6 endings for his character, most of which you can get once Yukako and Rina's corruptions are complete. For those that want to turn Romanos into something the divines would consider abhorrent, you have something to look forward to.

For what the Divines are, think something like the roman/greek pantheons with multiple gods and goddesses, but more centralized and unified under the supreme goddess.

For Misaki, her relationship/dynamic won't really change. It will be something along the lines of total submission, devotion, masochism, and loyalty towards the player, and considers any slight towards the player to be heinous. But smug, sadistic, and uncaring to anything that isn't you, your slaves, or anyone you say she shouldn't act that way towards. She does have authority over other monsters/demons under you, but she considers your authority to be absolute, and wants everyone to know that you are the one in charge, and should be obeyed.

Jun 28, 2021
See, I would be for the Hero becoming another succubus instead of something else because I always love doing that to males in the games I play. But I also love genderbending in general from male to female, so I am a little bias there.

I am meh though on the Oni idea. I am not into big muscles or boobs if I am to be honest, so I am not sure how the swordsmen is going to turn out.

(This was written before the dev posted with the update while I was typing it)

Reactions: jazz154

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
To answer some questions in this thread:

I doubt that the largest breasts in my game will come anywhere near the average size in the Images I found on that. The largest sizes will be around this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for what's planned for Romanos, Genderbending isn't planned, however there will be 4-6 endings for his character, most of which you can get once Yukako and Rina's corruptions are complete. For those that want to turn Romanos into something the divines would consider abhorrent, you have something to look forward to.

For what the Divines are, think something like the roman/greek pantheons with multiple gods and goddesses, but more centralized and unified under the supreme goddess.

For Misaki, her relationship/dynamic won't really change. It will be something along the lines of total submission, devotion, masochism, and loyalty towards the player, and considers any slight towards the player to be heinous. But smug, sadistic, and uncaring to anything that isn't you, your slaves, or anyone you say she shouldn't act that way towards. She does have authority over other monsters/demons under you, but she considers your authority to be absolute, and wants everyone to know that you are the one in charge, and should be obeyed.

Ah, so she's a very Albedo type character minus the authority she has.

3.90 star(s) 34 Votes