Jun 16, 2021
V0.2.9 is out for tiers 3 & 4 supporters on patreon and subscribestar. The public release will be on Tuesday, October 1st.
Content included:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unlike last time, I got the opportunity to sit down and play 0.2.8 and 0.2.9 fairly soon after it becomes public! So let's get to it.

V0.2.8
- Erina's thoughts when the Dark Lord is influencing her is frighteningly realistic, it is plenty good. A large part why it works is because the horror of her situation and her empathy for the Dark Lord's slaves are working against her; which is amusing since she is a goddess and yet her corruption is banking on her feeling mortal helplessness. Delicious.

- Ah yes, the crowds are slowly doubting Erina. The best part of seeing a religion failing is the exact moment the domino begins falling. Seems I can start seeing people openly doubting Erina by level 3...

- Gotta say, I am enjoying the prison game with Erina more than I should, even if the Dark Lord can't win yet. There is something inherently amusing about a goddess of purity and a lord of corruption playing tug with a poor mortal woman's mind on the balance.

- I think Yuma's corruption is getting... easier with each level. That's not a bad thing since it is a consequence of corruption, but it is almost disappointing that Yuma's choices are increasingly easier to discern and Yuma herself is easier to gaslight, lol.

- The second Archangel has that "beware the silly ones" energy, definitely more dangerous than the first. The Supreme Goddess's plan is reasonable in theory, though she would need "inciting factors" to worsen the overall conflict and make her plan reasonable in practice. So to speak, the Supreme Goddess relying on a certain element/factor to see her plan through would make her more realistic, as it is easier to get overconfident when you think "I have a card no one else has". I will save the idea for the suggestions.

- Finally, the people have started to see that worshipping the Dark Lord is the way, lol. The fact it is a member of the clergy which proposes it is the icing on the cake. I like how Yukako still has persuasive power for nuns even as a literal succubus. The overall progress of the religion is still very early, but I like how even the first step is basically "what kind of deity is the Dark Lord?" to the populace. More nuances should be considered, though I will save that for suggestions.

- Yet another quest where the Demon Queen gets to take advantage of the Dark Lord again. I have a feeling we won't be seeing that journal of hers again until we get to corrupt someone higher in the ranks of the Demon Army, someone close to the Demon Queen herself. Well, at least we get another treasury of the former Dark Lord.

- Ferox is a lot more... gung-ho than I expected. Given how he betrayed the Demon Queen, I would have expected a cold, ambitious demon. Instead we get a quick-tempered general who is better at destroying than he is at building, much less ruling. The idea that Ferox might have been tricked into thinking the Demon Queen plans to betray him also reeks of conspiracy... interesting.

V0.2.9
- I said it once and I will say it again: Hikari is sooo easy, lol. First humiliation conga, now she is getting competitive with her own daughter in sexual services. Soon enough, Hikari would be asking you why you are not doing more depraved things with her, lol.

- As usual, Hikari's prison game is not a game, it is just us insulting the IQ levels of everyone else in the room. I almost want the next level to spice things up a bit -- I will keep the idea for suggestions below.

- I am not that surprised the Elves are even less prepared for a war than Hypatia, but it does mean they would be more desperate. Trying to use chokepoints in their territory to stall the Dark Lord's Army would need coordination, requiring Elven important figures to lead operations such as supplies and fortifying. The elven important figures being present would mean they are vulnerable to infiltration, especially because the Dark Lord is a small, mobile force which can subvert and corrupt small numbers of people to his will. I think it will be a good idea to add such key targets when the Dark Lord bulldoze the elves.

It is also plenty obvious by now that Hazuki is experiencing these dreams because someone is trying to make Hazuki open to the idea of accepting the Dark Lord ruling her and her people. I was initially thinking the Archangel previously touched by the former Dark Lord was responsible, but given how blatant these dreams are, I am starting to doubt that. If she is an Archangel going rogue, wouldn't she be more careful with showing visions to mortals? Unless she can keep it a secret from even the Supreme Goddess...

- I quite enjoyed Sortevius's next quest. Subverting another nobility's investigation and brainwashing a witness into giving false testimony? Count me in. And we are going to rebuild the former Dark Lord's capital, too? Sortevius has the greatest ideas despite being human. I chose not to rename the former capital Athurgaul, btw.

Yukako and Ayumi get to give quests in these updates, why not make one from Rina in the next? An idea for a side content is the rise of a rebel works in the shadows to oppose the Dark Lord, murdering the nobles and then try and frame it as the actions of the Dark Lord's soldiers.

Rina (and indeed, all other slaves lol) will not stand for such a blatant attempt to paint your army (and by extension you) in bad light. Since such rebel would work in the shadows, having him (or her... and thus create a potential corruption victim) be an antagonist for multiple compliance quests as you handle the capital would be quite interesting.
- Is it coincidence that Rina's quest has plenty similar themes as my previous suggestion? It is still distinct though, what with the rebel actually turning himself in. I am interested to see further plans from those who would like to assassinate the corrupt nobles of the Hypatia capital, and more importantly how this will turn out.

It's been a while since the latest update, but I hope I am not too late to add my usual reviews. 0.2.6 and 0.2.7, let's get to it.

V0.2.6
- I really like that in Erina's corruption, we are basically gaslighting a goddess of purity into thinking that playing along with orgies and sexually servicing the Dark Lord could somehow save his slaves, and help the people. If this is what we get from initial corruption and level 1, I really want to see the kind of mental gymnastics we can drown Erina in, lol.

- I must say the current game with Erina is... interesting. Using a poor sister to become a subject for a tug of war between corruption and purification is actually really horrifying, and Erina doesn't even realize it. I think she is quite perfect as the first Divine to be corrupted, since purity doesn't equal good, and naivete can harm as much as malice.

- I will admit I was kinda spooked when that moustached merchant walks to my direction as soon as I entered the commercial district. Since I enlisted orcs in my army, I got the variant where I had to retrieve supplies from my own troops. I imagine the human army version of this quest would be a bit different.

- I appreciate the chance to make a statue of Majorius and respect a beaten opponent, just like the predecessor Dark Lord. It is rather interesting that we have more than 2 options there: your own statue among them. I hope my choice won't backfire, but even if it does, that's going to be interesting, too.

- When Yukako gives a quest to help one of the Divines to heal, I wasn't expecting that, after King Zereth's sword, his crown would be a plot point next. I feel like we might actually face Zereth again in person, given his body appears to be preserved. Ironic that a quest about gathering enough divinity to heal a Divine doesn't actually highlight said gods, but rather reveal yet more signs of conspiracy.

- Religious compliance. Yes, we are making that religion now. I can feel it.

V0.2.7
- You know, after Erina, I kinda feel... Hikari is a bit too easy, lol. It is plenty obvious where we are directing Hikari, too -- degradation is part and parcel with slavery. Not to say it is not enjoyable just because we know the ending; by the time we are done, this Queen will not be able to tell the difference between being praised and being mocked, heh.

- Ah yes, I relish the chance to openly mock these incompetent rulers and snobby nobles in the damn court. I want more of this minigame. We need to utterly destroy these people with facts and logic. Corruption isn't all about mysticism: it's about telling people they are wrong and we are right, lol.

- Nobility compliance this time, eh? It seems just right that the capital city has more than just 2 compliance types given it is supposed to be a cultural, political, and religious center of the kingdom. And Sortevius is a bit fascinating, compared to the noble in Vloster. It is simple, but I still appreciate political maneuvering and subversion. Looking forward to more.

- Anerint is where Misaki was born and raised, eh. I wonder if that means Romanos was born here, as well. I hope we get to see Yukako and Rina's hometowns too, assuming they hadn't been razed by the conflict with Dark Lord's army previously.

- Oh hey! We get to corrupt an NPC. Misaki is so happy, lol. Honestly, when would your slaves learn that subtlety and taking things slow is the way to corruption?

- The fact Honorius can now comment about Hikari means we are about to get full service of NTR again, after Romanos. Perfect.

- Hazuki's knight, Sayuri and the entertainer, Maiko. I can't help but notice Sayuri has the same kind of outfit as Rina when she is still human. Dark knights too, hum? Would you elaborate on how exactly dark knights are distinguished compared to ordinary knights? And as expected, Maiko seems like a good woman trapped in bad circumstances. Just perfect...

- Hazuki is receiving a dream, eh? From the corrupted angel, I bet.

Overall, while the last two updates don't seem like much, they are not meant to be packed in the first place and more of a build up for the next one, I believe. It is good content, and thus, I must give away suggestions just like before.

- Yukako and Ayumi get to give quests in these updates, why not make one from Rina in the next? An idea for a side content is the rise of a rebel works in the shadows to oppose the Dark Lord, murdering the nobles and then try and frame it as the actions of the Dark Lord's soldiers.

Rina (and indeed, all other slaves lol) will not stand for such a blatant attempt to paint your army (and by extension you) in bad light. Since such rebel would work in the shadows, having him (or her... and thus create a potential corruption victim) be an antagonist for multiple compliance quests as you handle the capital would be quite interesting.

- Since the Divines mentioned that the previous Dark Lord was a terror on the battlefield, that heavily implies Divines had met him in battles before (not just through a blessed Hero), and some might have fallen victim to him. Wouldn't it be an interesting idea to have ancient locations, where such defeated Divines had fallen to the Earth, be places to visit?

It would provide a lot of potential for many storylines: to gather more Divine energies, for Yukako to build a new place of worship (in mockery of the Divines and in honor of the previous Dark Lord), etc. Realistically, if Divines had been slain before, it is also likely humans and elves built settlements to honor their deity in the locations of their deaths.

- I don't exactly mind repeatedly entering a place to trigger random conversations, but do you think it would be good to add a function (akin to the gallery) to see all random conversations at once? It certainly would consume less time.

As usual, feel free to ignore these if it clashes with your plans. I simply want to give away ideas in exchange for the content you have provided. It's been a nice update: I shall wait for the next one.
The last two updates have been great, so time for suggestions:
- Since every generation of Heroes since Zereth was able to wound the former Dark Lord, and in at least one case even taking off entire limbs like an arm. I think it would be a good idea to have the Divines have access to these portions of the Dark Lord's physical form.

Perhaps not just from previous Heroes, but also from Romanos's victory over the Dark Lord at the beginning of the game. It can be easily justified as Romanos, Misaki and Yukako offering up the Dark Lord's remains to the Divines like a sacrifice ceremony.

Having portions or remains of the Dark Lord's body, as one of the masters of the physical realm, most likely would allow the Divines to study how they might truly incarnate with a physical body which isn't "leaking" Divinity like their usual ways of appearing in the material world. The Supreme Goddess having this kind of card could easily make her overconfident, especially since it means she is one step ahead of the Demon Queen currently still studying ways to invade the spiritual realm, much less the "newborn" Dark Lord.

- An important aspect to any religion is religious offering. The very fact the Dark Lord had converted all the women in the Hero party of Romanos is a well-known, so I think it will be interesting to have the populace eventually come up with the idea of offering women they deem attractive enough for the Dark Lord in exchange for boons. This is something every single slave in the Dark Lord's harem would be very happy about, I imagine.

Obviously, the commoners are not going to do that anytime soon -- excepting potential desperate individuals -- but the nobility of Hypatia is both corrupt and self-centered enough that they would do just that. Especially now that the Dark Lord has recently been overruling/denying a lot of nobles (Hikari's prison game). Sooner or later, they would look for a woman good enough to be offered to the Dark Lord in the hopes of gaining his favor.

- An amusing idea to spice up Hikari's prison game is simply to add Ayumi into it and have her insult the nobles, her father, and indirectly her mother too. Like, the next prison game would be Hikari at level 3, by this point both her and the spineless king should be cowed enough that adding Ayumi to the court wouldn't be a problem. And I am sure Ayumi will relish any chance to get back at her parents...

For now, that's all. As usual, feel free to not use the ideas if they aren't conforming with your plans, though I do think they are, haha. It's been nice update: I will be waiting faithfully for the next one.

Umarius

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2017
View attachment 4090681
this is the last quest for new update?
Yes, that's the last quest for this update.

Unlike last time, I got the opportunity to sit down and play 0.2.8 and 0.2.9 fairly soon after it becomes public! So let's get to it.

V0.2.8
- Erina's thoughts when the Dark Lord is influencing her is frighteningly realistic, it is plenty good. A large part why it works is because the horror of her situation and her empathy for the Dark Lord's slaves are working against her; which is amusing since she is a goddess and yet her corruption is banking on her feeling mortal helplessness. Delicious.

- Ah yes, the crowds are slowly doubting Erina. The best part of seeing a religion failing is the exact moment the domino begins falling. Seems I can start seeing people openly doubting Erina by level 3...

- Gotta say, I am enjoying the prison game with Erina more than I should, even if the Dark Lord can't win yet. There is something inherently amusing about a goddess of purity and a lord of corruption playing tug with a poor mortal woman's mind on the balance.

- I think Yuma's corruption is getting... easier with each level. That's not a bad thing since it is a consequence of corruption, but it is almost disappointing that Yuma's choices are increasingly easier to discern and Yuma herself is easier to gaslight, lol.

- The second Archangel has that "beware the silly ones" energy, definitely more dangerous than the first. The Supreme Goddess's plan is reasonable in theory, though she would need "inciting factors" to worsen the overall conflict and make her plan reasonable in practice. So to speak, the Supreme Goddess relying on a certain element/factor to see her plan through would make her more realistic, as it is easier to get overconfident when you think "I have a card no one else has". I will save the idea for the suggestions.

- Finally, the people have started to see that worshipping the Dark Lord is the way, lol. The fact it is a member of the clergy which proposes it is the icing on the cake. I like how Yukako still has persuasive power for nuns even as a literal succubus. The overall progress of the religion is still very early, but I like how even the first step is basically "what kind of deity is the Dark Lord?" to the populace. More nuances should be considered, though I will save that for suggestions.

- Yet another quest where the Demon Queen gets to take advantage of the Dark Lord again. I have a feeling we won't be seeing that journal of hers again until we get to corrupt someone higher in the ranks of the Demon Army, someone close to the Demon Queen herself. Well, at least we get another treasury of the former Dark Lord.

- Ferox is a lot more... gung-ho than I expected. Given how he betrayed the Demon Queen, I would have expected a cold, ambitious demon. Instead we get a quick-tempered general who is better at destroying than he is at building, much less ruling. The idea that Ferox might have been tricked into thinking the Demon Queen plans to betray him also reeks of conspiracy... interesting.

V0.2.9
- I said it once and I will say it again: Hikari is sooo easy, lol. First humiliation conga, now she is getting competitive with her own daughter in sexual services. Soon enough, Hikari would be asking you why you are not doing more depraved things with her, lol.

- As usual, Hikari's prison game is not a game, it is just us insulting the IQ levels of everyone else in the room. I almost want the next level to spice things up a bit -- I will keep the idea for suggestions below.

- I am not that surprised the Elves are even less prepared for a war than Hypatia, but it does mean they would be more desperate. Trying to use chokepoints in their territory to stall the Dark Lord's Army would need coordination, requiring Elven important figures to lead operations such as supplies and fortifying. The elven important figures being present would mean they are vulnerable to infiltration, especially because the Dark Lord is a small, mobile force which can subvert and corrupt small numbers of people to his will. I think it will be a good idea to add such key targets when the Dark Lord bulldoze the elves.

It is also plenty obvious by now that Hazuki is experiencing these dreams because someone is trying to make Hazuki open to the idea of accepting the Dark Lord ruling her and her people. I was initially thinking the Archangel previously touched by the former Dark Lord was responsible, but given how blatant these dreams are, I am starting to doubt that. If she is an Archangel going rogue, wouldn't she be more careful with showing visions to mortals? Unless she can keep it a secret from even the Supreme Goddess...

- I quite enjoyed Sortevius's next quest. Subverting another nobility's investigation and brainwashing a witness into giving false testimony? Count me in. And we are going to rebuild the former Dark Lord's capital, too? Sortevius has the greatest ideas despite being human. I chose not to rename the former capital Athurgaul, btw.

- Is it coincidence that Rina's quest has plenty similar themes as my previous suggestion? It is still distinct though, what with the rebel actually turning himself in. I am interested to see further plans from those who would like to assassinate the corrupt nobles of the Hypatia capital, and more importantly how this will turn out.

The last two updates have been great, so time for suggestions:
- Since every generation of Heroes since Zereth was able to wound the former Dark Lord, and in at least one case even taking off entire limbs like an arm. I think it would be a good idea to have the Divines have access to these portions of the Dark Lord's physical form.

Perhaps not just from previous Heroes, but also from Romanos's victory over the Dark Lord at the beginning of the game. It can be easily justified as Romanos, Misaki and Yukako offering up the Dark Lord's remains to the Divines like a sacrifice ceremony.

Having portions or remains of the Dark Lord's body, as one of the masters of the physical realm, most likely would allow the Divines to study how they might truly incarnate with a physical body which isn't "leaking" Divinity like their usual ways of appearing in the material world. The Supreme Goddess having this kind of card could easily make her overconfident, especially since it means she is one step ahead of the Demon Queen currently still studying ways to invade the spiritual realm, much less the "newborn" Dark Lord.

- An important aspect to any religion is religious offering. The very fact the Dark Lord had converted all the women in the Hero party of Romanos is a well-known, so I think it will be interesting to have the populace eventually come up with the idea of offering women they deem attractive enough for the Dark Lord in exchange for boons. This is something every single slave in the Dark Lord's harem would be very happy about, I imagine.

Obviously, the commoners are not going to do that anytime soon -- excepting potential desperate individuals -- but the nobility of Hypatia is both corrupt and self-centered enough that they would do just that. Especially now that the Dark Lord has recently been overruling/denying a lot of nobles (Hikari's prison game). Sooner or later, they would look for a woman good enough to be offered to the Dark Lord in the hopes of gaining his favor.

- An amusing idea to spice up Hikari's prison game is simply to add Ayumi into it and have her insult the nobles, her father, and indirectly her mother too. Like, the next prison game would be Hikari at level 3, by this point both her and the spineless king should be cowed enough that adding Ayumi to the court wouldn't be a problem. And I am sure Ayumi will relish any chance to get back at her parents...

For now, that's all. As usual, feel free to not use the ideas if they aren't conforming with your plans, though I do think they are, haha. It's been nice update: I will be waiting faithfully for the next one.
As usual, thanks for the reviews.

You touched on a few things I can't say too much about without spoiling certain plotlines, but a few more things will be revealed in the next few updates.

As for your suggestions:
I don't think The Divines having access to parts of the previous Dark Lord's physical form is something I can do with what I already have set up and mentioned in the game.

Offerings, and showing how people treat them are something that will be part of building the religion.

Adding Ayumi into Hikari's prison game content does sound like an interesting idea. I'll need to see how that could work with what I currently have in mind for her level 3&4 prison games.

For the "Rallying Support" quest, you should be able to advance by talking to the same npc that started the questline in the commercial district. He will take you to the hideout.

For deciding Romanos' fate:

For "securing the front", there are a few quests in Gilias for you to do that will get the worskshop running again. Talking to the mayor of Telind after reaching its max compliance level will also advance the quest.

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023

You touched on a few things I can't say too much about without spoiling certain plotlines, but a few more things will be revealed in the next few updates.

As for your suggestions:
I don't think The Divines having access to parts of the previous Dark Lord's physical form is something I can do with what I already have set up and mentioned in the game.

Offerings, and showing how people treat them are something that will be part of building the religion.

Adding Ayumi into Hikari's prison game content does sound like an interesting idea. I'll need to see how that could work with what I currently have in mind for her level 3&4 prison games.

For the "Rallying Support" quest, you should be able to advance by talking to the same npc that started the questline in the commercial district. He will take you to the hideout.

For "securing the front", there are a few quests in Gilias for you to do that will get the worskshop running again. Talking to the mayor of Telind after reaching its max compliance level will also advance the quest.
I've talked to the mayor of Telind, he said he's looking for money but where

Agisti31

Jan 29, 2023

As for your suggestions:

IMG_20241004_185708.jpg
where front which NPC should I look for

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Stupid question, but why has the poster changed from Umarius, to 7767? It looks like Umarius still has an account here, so what happened to have the thread change hands?

Jun 16, 2021
Really? As far as I remember there is no explicit mention that the Divine have no access to those yet, only implications. Most of those implications can be plenty easily justified as the Supreme Goddess keeping the asset a secret from her subordinates Divines, so none of those Divines would be leaking information when they descend to the physical plane and be captured by either the Dark Lord or the Demon Queen.

But nevertheless, it doesn't necessarily have to be that idea, I do believe the Supreme Goddess would only be confident in her plan if she has a game-changing card in her hands, something which ironically makes her complacent. If you already have something in mind, I am looking forward to it in the next updates.

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
Really? As far as I remember there is no explicit mention that the Divine have no access to those yet, only implications. Most of those implications can be plenty easily justified as the Supreme Goddess keeping the asset a secret from her subordinates Divines, so none of those Divines would be leaking information when they descend to the physical plane and be captured by either the Dark Lord or the Demon Queen.

But nevertheless, it doesn't necessarily have to be that idea, I do believe the Supreme Goddess would only be confident in her plan if she has a game-changing card in her hands, something which ironically makes her complacent. If you already have something in mind, I am looking forward to it in the next updates.
that sounds good, but if you'd recall it never stated which of the Divines the previous Dark Lord corrupted before the events of the MC. To be fair it could've been the Supreme Goddess herself, her actions during her introduction after MC takes the Capital can be questionable as to what happen before the MC arrives

shiwor

Mar 9, 2021
Is there a H-scene where it needs Vlester full compliance? I cant finish this quest because its bugged. This quest needs to be finished before overthrowing the previous duke to gallus and since i alrdy made gallus the duke there is no interaction about fixing the taxes for this quest

falentros

Mar 15, 2024
Is there a H-scene where it needs Vlester full compliance? I cant finish this quest because its bugged. This quest needs to be finished before overthrowing the previous duke to gallus and since i alrdy made gallus the duke there is no interaction about fixing the taxes for this quest
All I can think of is rpgmsaveedit, though it might damage your save if you mess up

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes