ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
The most important thing is that Rick and Argay be friends or at least business partners. It will be available on all route. Only Cora will have to make the right decision at a certain time and situation in a future chapter.
Hello Izirider, any news about chapter 6?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
It's an interesting story the models look great and... all of a sudden the English deteriorated horribly! - like if someone dropped the proof-reading in the middle and continued with google-translate from whatever the original language was. The conversations don't make sense. Fix the Engrish plz!!!
BTW STOP using "crossing the border" border is between countries, in human relationships the expression is "crossing the line" or "crossing/pushing the limits" depending on the context.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MacAdGames

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1603174804264.png

The finishing touches - UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Chapter 6: From a Certain Point of View is almost ready.
  • I'm going to make a few more little changes, run some test runs, and let it out towards the end of the day.
    The timetable:
    • Chapter 6: From a Certain Point of View Extended: November 19.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017

The finishing touches - UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The Chapter 6: From a Certain Point of View is almost ready.
  • I'm going to make a few more little changes, run some test runs, and let it out towards the end of the day.
    The timetable:
    • Chapter 6: From a Certain Point of View Extended: November 19.
Thanks! I fixed it. I should stop posting half-asleep... :cautious:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.7] [IziRider]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 576 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 558 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

Walkthrough Mod: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
january 2018 game release ....
22 paetrons.....
6 small updates in 3 years

what happend now ? u need money for something ?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Forgive if this is a stupid question, but I'm slightly confused. The opening description makes it sound like a single protagonist game, but it's tagged with multiple protagonists. Is it possible to play through the entire game from one viewpoint?

(Nothing inherently wrong with having multiple protagonists for those who enjoy that, it's just not for me as it ruins my immersion: I'm no longer role-playing as one character but puppeteering several. I can't remember really enjoying a multi-protag game since Day of The Tentacle three decades ago.)

Edited to add:
Wife is the secondary protagonist of this game & upcoming chapter will runs mostly on her perspective with choices dedicated to her for the entire chapter.
Ah, I suppose that answers that. A pity, but oh well.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Forgive if this is a stupid question, but I'm slightly confused. The opening description makes it sound like a single protagonist game, but it's tagged with multiple protagonists. Is it possible to play through the entire game from one viewpoint?

(Nothing inherently wrong with having multiple protagonists for those who enjoy that, it's just not for me as it ruins my immersion: I'm no longer role-playing as one character but puppeteering several. I can't remember really enjoying a multi-protag game since Day of The Tentacle three decades ago.)

Edited to add:

Ah, I suppose that answers that. A pity, but oh well.
I would say not to give up on it, I dislike most games with multiple protagonists but this one makes it be not bad, I mean I would prefer if the wife was an NPC, but I understand why the dev made her an MC, and you don't jump from one to another all that much, they have their own chunk of content but you don't jump from one scene controlling one to another controlling the other, normally it has a nice wrapup before changing, given I haven't played this update yet so I might be wrong.

Reactions: gregers

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Here is my unofficial android port of Rise of the Crime Lord Extended - v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Hey DarkAssassin. When you update your port, will you be adding JokerLeader's walkthrough mod?

Hey Guys i made a Rise of the Crime Lord Walkthrough Mod, this mod shows points for choices that gained them.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.7-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Rise of the Crime Lord" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I would say not to give up on it, I dislike most games with multiple protagonists but this one makes it be not bad, I mean I would prefer if the wife was an NPC, but I understand why the dev made her an MC, and you don't jump from one to another all that much, they have their own chunk of content but you don't jump from one scene controlling one to another controlling the other, normally it has a nice wrapup before changing, given I haven't played this update yet so I might be wrong.
If secondary Protoganist is optional, or just one or two choices, it's okay. But, this game gives significant amount of choices to the wife according to the dev, atleast in updates chapter. So, yeah, playing a major chapter dedicated to wife may not appeal to many people here, assuming most of the players are males & immerse themselves in male MC. And the important thing is, Wife have choices to cheat & pick NTR scenes. I know it's optional. We can pick choices for her not to do that, but still seeing those "options" itself will "irritate" lot of fans. Like there are already people who won't play game just because it has "ntr" tag. So, yeah, i can understand why he have a problem and doubts to play this game.

Well anyway, it seems after all these things, this game have some fans & they are waiting to play this game anyway. So, yeah, good for you. I too haven't played this update. Will see whether to play or not.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
If secondary Protoganist is optional, or just one or two choices, it's okay. But, this game gives significant amount of choices to the wife according to the dev, atleast in updates chapter. So, yeah, playing a major chapter dedicated to wife may not appeal to many people here, assuming most of the players are males & immerse themselves in male MC. And the important thing is, Wife have choices to cheat & pick NTR scenes. I know it's optional. We can pick choices for her not to do that, but still seeing those "options" itself will "irritate" lot of fans. Like there are already people who won't play game just because it has "ntr" tag. So, yeah, i can understand why he have a problem and doubts to play this game.

Well anyway, it seems after all these things, this game have some fans & they are waiting to play this game anyway. So, yeah, good for you. I too haven't played this update. Will see whether to play or not.
I can not relate to any of that but I understand, just don't know why people come here just to complain about most of that though, besides that, I just Quoted the person because their only problem seemed to be playing multiple characters and jumping from one to another every minute, which I also don't like, so I just wanted to incentivise them to try the game out before deciding.

Reactions: gregers

niasolis

Jul 27, 2018
I played for about 20 minutes or so and like the game so far.

My main gripe is not being able to rename the MC. It totally ruins any sense of immersion in the story and it doesn't help that I'm not a big fan of the name due to issues with one growing up...

In other games you can simply edit the script and be good, but the name is used throughout the conversations and the image files have the name in them, so you can't just blanket rename everything in the script file.

Add the ability to rename and I'd jump back in in a heartbeat, otherwise I just don't think I'll pick it up again.

Reactions: cib64 and harsha_26
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes