jokuur

May 23, 2019
We always worked on two games, since we have two artists.

Dawn of Malice is on hold for the time being, it's not being worked on.
looks interesting i always liked to play games that included forest areas, what is planned for development of this? i mean is it going to be only one lined VN or something with choices as story progresses? i think u could potencially include leveling and fighting in renpy or i mistook it with unity?

GoGoGorilla

Oct 10, 2017
This game looks great! Few questions, though.

What is the extent of the planned monster girl stuff? Is it mostly elves or will we see stuff like centaurs, lamias or minotaurs?

What's the extent of the pregnancy content? Will there be pregnant sex scenes? Lactation?

Will there be options to add bush to some of the girls?

adrewhox

Aug 7, 2019
Damn this looks sweet, tamas awakening was really hot especially with the preg kink emphasis. That +fantasy setting and you got another winner.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
You definitely have my attention, going on the list and will try it once more content is added. :love:

Good luck dev! :cool:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Just wondering, will this game be a kinetic novel like the previous games? Or you can make your own decisions or choosing different paths?

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Damn v0.01, I hope this game will survive...
1703229549652.png

Ohhh it's the same studio that made Tamas Awakening! This is bound to be a good game. The setting looks very promissing, will definitely come back to this one with more content. Good luck!
1703229600510.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote