Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
One game ditched, one game half-ass rushed to completion, and two active games now in the works from today's most ADHD lewd developer. Shame - I enjoy the writing style, but it's just not worth getting invested in a game made by someone who can't properly focus on - let alone finish - what they start.
Alright, I'll reply to you just this once.

>one game ditched

It's not ditched. Dawn of Malice can't be sold on Steam (our end goal after all, where the big bucks are) due to school setting so it's been put on hold. Fake news, get your stuff right.

>one game half-ass rushed to completion

That's just your opinion. Just because the ending doesn't satisfy you doesn't mean it was rushed. It took 2 years after all. Story was never our strong point and we never actually said it was gonna be good or whatever, it just exists for the sake of the fuckfest. google about Nukiges. Again, fake news.

>and two active games now in the works

Yes, and? Differnt people working on them so it doesn't matter and they dont interfere with one another.

> but it's just not worth getting invested in a game made by someone who can't properly focus on - let alone finish - what they start.

Then go ahead and don't, you're getting it for free anyways.

DarthSion98

Formerly 'BlackDragon98'
May 31, 2020
Query: Will this game have lots of pregnancy content like Tamas awakening? I didn't see a pregnancy tag so I wasn't sure.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Hey guys, how you doing? As you guys know, Patreon decided to suspend us.

While we wait for an answer, we decided to create a new Patreon page to our newest game (Rise of the Outcast Hero). We'll receive support for this specific game in this new page (as it features no landlady, there's no problem with Patreon). Also, we created a SubscribeStar page as well. You guys can keep supporting our Landlady games there.

So, Patreon will be used for our non-landlady projects and subscribestar for our landlady projects from now on.
New Patreon:
Subscribestar:

Reactions: JungleNuts

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfTheOutcastHero-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Too many fake choices here for my taste, so far your Necromancer game looks the best of the bunch but it's concerning that you have 3 titles going. I don't see much of a future here, the progress is minimal and the amount of content laughable.

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Too many fake choices here for my taste, so far your Necromancer game looks the best of the bunch but it's concerning that you have 3 titles going. I don't see much of a future here, the progress is minimal and the amount of content laughable.
I don't have 3 titles going, I have 2 titles going (Rise of the Outcast Hero and The Necromancer Arises). Both games have different people working on them so I don't know how that's an issue.

>I don't see much of a future here, the progress is minimal and the amount of content laughable.

Game was released in December, lol.

SifRed

Aug 1, 2020
I have a question: will this game be mostly kinetic or will we have a choice to avoid particular events/fetishes? Thank you

Luminosity247

Jun 23, 2023
I really like this so far. Only thing that feels a little bit off is the writing. Can't put my finger on it, maybe the pacing is a bit rushed, always going from one mission straight into the next. Other than that it's a very lovely game.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote