EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RiseBanner.png

Overview:
Follow the adventures of Catherine Belrose in a world full of magic inspired by D&D. Will she be able to repay her debts and become a respected wizard? Or will she fail and become a slave? It is up to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-31
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: Necro Bunny Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.11.5b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

asdassad.png 02.png 06.png asdassadsadasd.png sadas.png asdassadsadasdasd.png sadasasdasd.png sadasasdasdasdas.png Action.png

Last edited by a moderator:

21dsd

Oct 31, 2017
This is pretty good, and it's one of the smoothest VN experiences I've seen in Unity. Proper rollback, save anywhere, and no ridiculous lag. One relatively minor quibble though, I wish I had the option to play in windowed mode.
Brother can u tell me r the sex scene animated or not?

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
If f95zone,there are a lot of game which has no animated tag..but there is still animated cg inside the game
Those games are usually not initially animated upon thread creation and later have animations added, as tags rarely seem to be updated after creation unfortunately.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
nothing for me, she needs to earn a lot of money and the only thing happening is forced reading a lot of useless text

Yuriphoria2

Nov 25, 2017
I took an hour to play through it, and I liked it. It's got some great art, and the story's alright too. I really dislike the "master" character, though I think that's intentional.

I recommend this one at least.

• Love
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 63 Votes