NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I stopped tracking this game when the devs confirmed that Kyo was not getting a dedicated ending. Is that still the case? Just to understand whether or not I'm missing some payments on patreon or do I continue ignoring this project.
No Kyo dedicated routes.

The writing is pretty good so it's odd to find NON words like "cummed" and "runned" here and there.
I was young and inexperienced. Please forgive me *sob*.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello! v0.9.7 is now free to play! You can download it !

This build adds the new legion map that is going to be taking the place of the Batria map. Make sure to finish all of your business in Batria as Catherine is going to be leaving in the next release! We also did a lot of corrections and code maintenance so we can easily implement all the new stuff we have coming.

Other than that, this build also adds a new scene with Khai. This is the start of his romance route, but you also have the option of keeping things casual with him if you want.

1 New Sex Scene
10k words added.

New Sex Scenes- Catherine and Khai (Vanilla, Cat-boy, Romantic)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
NecroBunnyStudios do you have an end of content point in mind at some point in the future?? not asking cause I want this to end just kinda wanted to wait a few more builds before starting again.
If you prefer to wait until there's more content to play, wait for the chapter releases. (version will change from like v0.9.7 to v0.10.x) The next public release is the release of chapter 10 actually. And yes, we're in the endgame now. Just the final villain to kill and Catherine can take a much deserved rest.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheWhiteFlower-CH10-0.9.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: frogbert

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ooookay, so no flirting with the vampire around my waifu murder elf.

The poor furniture.

For a brief second I was picturing one of the most deadly threesomes to ever happen. A pretty badass vampire, an elf that murders all the things for fun and one of the most powerful mages alive.

Alas in that brief second I did forget that Cats beloved girlfriend does indeed like to murder ALL the things and the thoughts of threesome turned into Cat trying to stop the violence and the horrific death of all of her furniture.

I will also take Lena saying she doesn't care if Cat has flings to her really meaning if she sleeps with anyone else then one day she may not wake up ..... because she likes to kill all the things except Cat .... YET.

Still love her, she's still the best girlfriend but I don't think i'm going to have Cat cheat on her anytime soon. At least not with anyone I like and want to see survive.

Conversation also gave me a new found respect for super charged Ele. I do keep forgetting her and Cat have been fighting together since the start and how badass she actually is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Once I commited to a solo route with stabby murder waifu, I couldn't look back (or sideways) to other routes.

She really is that cool.
I've got 3 save group going. My main with Lena, secondary with Ele and the good old gotta catch all the girls.

Lena is by far my fave love interest. The only time I went behind her back was to get down with the magical goddess to supe up Cat's magic.

Lena's just awesome though. Her going all evil eye murder death kill on the Vamp makes me want to marry her. They can tie the knot then Lena can tie Cat down, it's a win/win.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ooookay, so no flirting with the vampire around my waifu murder elf.

The poor furniture.

For a brief second I was picturing one of the most deadly threesomes to ever happen. A pretty badass vampire, an elf that murders all the things for fun and one of the most powerful mages alive.

Alas in that brief second I did forget that Cats beloved girlfriend does indeed like to murder ALL the things and the thoughts of threesome turned into Cat trying to stop the violence and the horrific death of all of her furniture.

I will also take Lena saying she doesn't care if Cat has flings to her really meaning if she sleeps with anyone else then one day she may not wake up ..... because she likes to kill all the things except Cat .... YET.

Still love her, she's still the best girlfriend but I don't think i'm going to have Cat cheat on her anytime soon. At least not with anyone I like and want to see survive.

Conversation also gave me a new found respect for super charged Ele. I do keep forgetting her and Cat have been fighting together since the start and how badass she actually is.
Once I commited to a solo route with stabby murder waifu, I couldn't look back (or sideways) to other routes.

She really is that cool.
Oh yeah that scene was quite funny. Lena has quite the jealous yandere feeling to her. Somehow soon i think she won't want Cat having sex with anyone else, unless she is also present.

Which may be necessary if they follow Lena's plan of both of them having a futebol team of kids, half from Cat being the one pregnant and the other half from Lena. :p :ROFLMAO:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I stopped tracking this game when the devs confirmed that Kyo was not getting a dedicated ending. Is that still the case? Just to understand whether or not I'm missing some payments on patreon or do I continue ignoring this project.
Kyo isn't going to be a love interest. Settling down isn't her thing.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But it was mentioned, don't remember by who, that their relationship is purely professional despite the rumors of them being lovers.

Jan 21, 2019
Are there plans to make this Android 13 compatible? It seems like this is one of those games that won't play nice with that particular version.

Last edited:
Reactions: kennywayne
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes