KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
lol, you are funny. I like females in games and movies, I normally play a female character in games like Skyrim.... but the huge difference in all of that, is those characters are not trying to SUCK A DICK, and in movies I am not playing the girl, I am watching her.

But in a sex game if you are playing the girl.... you are trying to suck dick and get fucked. I do not relate to that, maybe you do.
don't go full dumb dumb

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
lol, you are funny. I like females in games and movies, I normally play a female character in games like Skyrim.... but the huge difference in all of that, is those characters are not trying to SUCK A DICK, and in movies I am not playing the girl, I am watching her.
Actually, I understand such an opinion, because I have a similar one myself.

I don't like adult-oriented games with female protagonists, because the developers have a very limited imagination and in 95% of cases I am very quickly forced to suck someone's dick and whoring myself for game progress. That's not fun :(

However, there are a few games with a female protagonist that have such well-thought-out gameplay that men can enjoy them as well. This is definitely one of those 5%.

1) The story is non-linear.
2) The protagonist's sexuality is not set in stone. You can be straight, bisexual or even 100% lesbian.
3) ALL sex scenes are optional. You're not going to suck someone else's dick if you don't want to.
4) You can learn how to grow a dick, and then you'll be the one who fucks other girls :cool:

I think that even men can enjoy a game designed like this.
;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017

I don't like adult-oriented games with female protagonists, because the developers have a very limited imagination and in 95% of cases I am very quickly forced to suck someone's dick and whoring myself for game progress. That's not fun :(

However, there are a few games with a female protagonist that have such well-thought-out gameplay that men can enjoy them as well. This is definitely one of those 5%.

2) The protagonist's sexuality is not set in stone. You can be straight, bisexual or even 100% lesbian.
3) ALL sex scenes are optional. You're not going to suck someone else's dick if you don't want to.
4) You can learn how to grow a dick, and then you'll be the one who fucks other girls :cool:

;)
That's because most of the games with female protagonist are written by men for men which I heavily avoid, so I look for female devs.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
That's because most of the games with female protagonist are written by men for men which I heavily avoid, so I look for female devs.
Personally, I think it's more because most of these games come from Japan, and the Japanese always sexually abuse their female protagonists. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: N0b0dy1nh3r3

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021

;)
Thanks for speaking for all the manly men out there. With this four rules set in stone I finally know what I can enjoy without sacrificing my masculinity.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for speaking for all the manly men out there. With this four rules set in stone I finally know what I can enjoy without sacrificing my masculinity.
You don't have to be a macho alpha male to be tired of your female protagonist being sexually assaulted all the time and you can't do anything to avoid it. Some men may like it, but most men don't, that's a fact. Like I said, 95% of adult oriented games with a female protagonist are like that. It's boring, unoriginal and repetitive.

That's why I'm grateful to developers like NecroBunnyStudios , as female protagonists in their games are equally appealing to both men and women.

P.S.
Do you feel that the fact that the game is non-linear, your sexuality is your choice and that you can choose whether you want to participate in the sex scene has some effect on your masculinity? Damn, your ego must be really fragile... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
You don't have to be a macho alpha male to be tired of your female protagonist being sexually assaulted all the time and you can't do anything to avoid it. Some men may like it, but most men don't, that's a fact. Like I said, 95% of adult oriented games with a female protagonist are like that. It's boring, unoriginal and repetitive.

That's why I'm grateful to developers like NecroBunnyStudios , as female protagonists in their games are equally appealing to both men and women.

P.S.
Do you feel that the fact that the game is non-linear, your sexuality is your choice and that you can choose whether you want to participate in the sex scene has some effect on your masculinity? Damn, your ego must be really fragile... :ROFLMAO:
1. Your opinions are not facts
2. I was using sarcasm
3. Establishing rules on behalf of all men might be an indication that it is you who has a problem with his ego :)

Reactions: Dragon59

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
1. Your opinions are not facts
If you don't believe that in adult games men prefer male protagonists, then you are probably very young or inexperienced.
And as I said before, it's very difficult to make adult game that appeals to both genders equally.

2. I was using sarcasm
If you apply sarcasm to the facts, the only thing you will achieve is the fact that you will look stupid ;)

3. Establishing rules on behalf of all men might be an indication that it is you who has a problem with his ego :)
I am not the one who felt threatened by someone's statements and facts ;)

But you don't have to worry. If you enjoy playing female protagonists who are repeatedly sexually abused, that doesn't mean you're a lesser man or that you want something like that to happen to you too. Japan is full of such people. You are not weird or abnormal.

• Haha

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
I wish the developer good luck with this Female Protagonist game. I won't play it because I don't want to be a girl, but I am sure many others will. Anyway good luck, wish you the best of luck.
Translation: I am a person of very importance, I must share my opinion on the interwebs. Butler, tell the plebs that 'I don't know what I am doing here and this thing is against of my very important core masculine beliefs therefore I must announce that this is not for me'

crazyhussar

Aug 23, 2022
But you don't have to worry. If you enjoy playing female protagonists who are repeatedly sexually abused, that doesn't mean you're a lesser man or that you want something like that to happen to you too. Japan is full of such people. You are not weird or abnormal.
What actually made me enjoy the game that Catherine, and all female characters in the game for that matter, are written well. I don't know the gender of the author but Catherine transcends the girlboss status, she's a strong and independent character in a fantasy world where women are treated equally. We even have a huge deal of agency over her regarding her behaviour and identity but even that doesn't diminish her strong presence. Compared to this, usual Japanese female protagonists are either "corruption path yolo" or "you are already a slut, have at it". Yes, even Catherine can be a total slut but the presentation is vastly different, more natural.

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
However, there are a few games with a female protagonist that have such well-thought-out gameplay that men can enjoy them as well.
This sentence doesn’t make much sense to me and it triggered my initial response. Who defines what “well-thought-out gameplay” is and why is it so important for men in particular?

What do you mean by “even”? Who enjoys the other female protag games which don’t fit your four criteria? Women, children, non-binary people? I'm confused.

female protagonist being sexually assaulted all the time and you can't do anything to avoid it
Have you heard of so called virgin runs? You try to stay virgin for a whole playthrough, that wouldn’t be possible if you can't do anything to avoid it, right?

Some men may like it, but most men don't, that's a fact.
That’s not a fact that’s your guess (A guess with which I would probably agree btw but it’s not a fact).

as female protagonists in their games are equally appealing to both men and women.
Again, your opinion presented as a fact.

If you enjoy playing female protagonists who are repeatedly sexually abused
I never said that. I actually prefer consent in my smut.

Japan is full of such people.
That's a bit unfair and derogatory in my opinion.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
This sentence doesn’t make much sense to me and it triggered my initial response. Who defines what “well-thought-out gameplay” is and why is it so important for men in particular?
Well, it wasn't meant for you ;)
I tried to tell that person that even a man like him could enjoy something like this.
English is not my native language, and in my native language, sentences are worded a little differently, so sometimes it is difficult for me to express myself accurately.

Have you heard of so called virgin runs? You try to stay virgin for a whole playthrough, that wouldn’t be possible if you can't do anything to avoid it, right?
I absolutely do not understand why you felt the need to mention such a thing in our debate.
It has nothing to do with what we are talking about here.

That’s not a fact that’s your guess (A guess with which I would probably agree btw but it’s not a fact).
No, that's a fact based on numbers.
There are surveys that confirm this.
And it's also considered common sense.

There are games that are developed for men and there are games that are developed for women.
Or do you think that in Call of Duty, for example, there are a comparable number of female and male players?
The same applies to adult games.

That's a bit unfair and derogatory in my opinion.
I spent almost 3 months in Japan. During that time, I became thoroughly acquainted with the real Japanese culture, not what is presented in anime, manga or on the Internet. When it comes to public life, the Japanese are absolutely nice, friendly, respectful, calm and do not stand out from the crowd. But a large number of Japanese people (especially teenage males) are pretty hardcore people in their personal lives. I asked about it and was told that how a person spends his free time is his personal business. If your behavior does not negatively affect those around you, then even if others know that you are interested in some really disgusting things, they all pretend that they do not know about it. This is also the reason why the Japanese are very closed when it comes to their personal life.

P.S.
I will no longer discuss this topic with you. It's offtopic and it's unfair to others when I write a lot of text here where I have to explain to you at length how things work, just because you were triggered by some word.

• Haha
Reactions: eeyye and Rheeza

Rheeza

Jan 8, 2019
If you aren't Japanese. Don't presume to tell others what we are, or aren't, like.

From your commentary, you learned nothing in 3 months. The arrogance of foreigners never fails to amaze.

Reactions: cr0sswise

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
If you aren't Japanese. Don't presume to tell others what we are, or aren't, like.

From your commentary, you learned nothing in 3 months. The arrogance of foreigners never fails to amaze.
I'm not assuming anything, I'm literally transcribing what the Japanese people I lived with told me. There is nothing arrogant about that. If I have to choose whether to trust the people I've spent a quarter of a year with or some random person on an online forum, it's an easy choice. It's perfectly fine if you have a different experience. I was told that some things are quite different in urban and rural regions.

But if it bothered you that I said that the Japanese are nice, friendly and respectful people, then it's possible that I was lucky with a good region and the rest of you are not like that. You certainly don't give the impression of a friendly person...

• Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is there a female dominant character/romance route (meaning a route where Catherine is submissive), in the game?
Mordred the Vampire lass.

YDA might be one too but we will see.
They both are from the looks of it. But beware of Lena, the murder waifu. She will pussy block anyone who tries to get closer to Catherine if they are already dating. :ROFLMAO:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes