SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But otherwise, finally get some action! (battle action, not the other kind of action you pervs!). Victor seems to have changed quite a lot... curious on that now. And a final showdown with Alandar? Nice.

That was a great update though. Eager for the next part now to see the continuation of what happened afterwards. Thanks! ;)

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
If you didn't tell Victor that it was his father that tried to kill him, he still mentions that it was his father that tried to kill you (unless I missed something at some point where he found out this information).
That's true! I thought he could have learned it about it from someone else, but even then I should have Catherine react to him finding out.

About how much content is there in this current build anyways? A few hours or a lot more than that?
Ah... I'm honestly not sure how many hours, I haven't clocked the game in forever. A lot I think? The game is a little over 700k words, even if some 10% of that is commands to control the characters and there are branches that you will never see in a playthrough based on your choices... That still leaves quite a meaty amount of content, I think.

Exceeder96

May 24, 2018
I played till the legion camp and new tower home (middle chapter 10) - and I want to report a bit of bugs I found
1) bug when I started new game and at some point ( Tiefling lawmage apology scene before ivestigation quest) when the scene ends - Catherine ends up being not at her home but at the tower in the camp(from ch 10) , and when I press "go back to Baktria" there is a scene with Cath's sprite at here normal home and nothing more, no text or anything, clicking doesnt help. Scene is stuck there and cant move forward in story (wanted to try Lena route after Eleanore route).
2) statistics screen doesnt work - no information at all is showing after clicking any charecter, just a plain screen.
3) after starting new game statistics(relations tab) doesnt change - eleanor ie is still showing as a lover since the start of the game, and every information is from a previous walkthrough
4) After new game start the camp location is shown on the Baktria map, visiting it is giving same situation as in 1) with stuck scene.

Otherwise great game and story, really like new chapter and new map. Really looking forward to see how the story will develop.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I like Yda, I was not expecting her to have a romance route, but it turns out I was just not paying attention. Also I have Mordred telling Catherine how much of a submissive she is, is that always the case of did I just play as too much of a doormat?
One I think I hope for is that your next game will have less characters and will not try so hard to be this sort of grand epic. But you do not need to listen to me at all.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I played till the legion camp and new tower home (middle chapter 10) - and I want to report a bit of bugs I found
1) bug when I started new game and at some point ( Tiefling lawmage apology scene before ivestigation quest) when the scene ends - Catherine ends up being not at her home but at the tower in the camp(from ch 10) , and when I press "go back to Baktria" there is a scene with Cath's sprite at here normal home and nothing more, no text or anything, clicking doesnt help. Scene is stuck there and cant move forward in story (wanted to try Lena route after Eleanore route).
2) statistics screen doesnt work - no information at all is showing after clicking any charecter, just a plain screen.
3) after starting new game statistics(relations tab) doesnt change - eleanor ie is still showing as a lover since the start of the game, and every information is from a previous walkthrough
4) After new game start the camp location is shown on the Baktria map, visiting it is giving same situation as in 1) with stuck scene.

Otherwise great game and story, really like new chapter and new map. Really looking forward to see how the story will develop.
Thanks for the bug report, I'll look into it.

I like Yda, I was not expecting her to have a romance route, but it turns out I was just not paying attention. Also I have Mordred telling Catherine how much of a submissive she is, is that always the case of did I just play as too much of a doormat?
One I think I hope for is that your next game will have less characters and will not try so hard to be this sort of grand epic. But you do not need to listen to me at all.
She tells Catherine she's a submissive if you let her drink your blood only, if you tell her to fuck off that doesn't happen. So yeah, doormat.

And my god, we also want the next game to have less characters and be much smaller. We really lost control of how big the game got. But we're determined to see it through now.

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
Are all the scenes which will have CG's all CGed up in this update or is there still a bit of catchup needed?

Not complaining or anything, love the game. It's just you only get to experience each scene for the first time once and I want it to be at their best.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

166 - Dev Blog
Hello, hello! Lately I have been fascinated by the idea that civilizations could have existed before what we call the first civilizations. It’s a very interesting idea! From there it was just a little step to the side for me to get caught up in all the inner earth civilization rabbit hole. I really want to put all those ideas into a game one day, preferably one with lots of big tiddies. Hmmm… Do lizard people have tiddies? And if not… Should they?

Banshee worked on finishing up last week's slightly late release until the last minute, and then went back to work on a few things she had delayed in order to draw more smut, after all, tiddies take the priority in this project! While we weren't set on the next scenes, she took some time to study and work on some side projects that needed her attention.

Vane had a bit of a writing crisis. He’s been stressing over the ending of the story. He wants to make sure everything wraps up perfectly but this is adding extra pressure for him to perform, and like an old man’s penis, his creativity was not working, and unlike an old man’s penis, there is not a blue pill to solve his conundrum. (I mean there technically is, but don’t do drugs kids, drugs are bad, ok?)

Anyway, he thought the most sensible thing to do was take some time off rather than beat his head against a wall until something came out. Only on Friday did his creative juices came back, and he started working on the beginning of Seralli’s romance route.

Finally, we would like to thank all our wonderful friends and supporters for continuing to tag along with us on this journey. Unlike ancient lizard people civilizations, our gratitude will never fade through time!

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another dev blog. Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!
Just wanted to point out that YES lizard girls need tits too (also cocks if they are futas). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I have a question about the status in the relationships' table, the 'lover' one doesn't necessarily mean you're in a committed relationship with said character, correct?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes