Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
No, it just means you have sex with them.
Got it!

I have a question, though, I reached the Legion's camp part, but even if Catherine isn't in any romance route (the ones where the message on the card say it'd lock other scenes), I can't get Yda's scene; I do have Eleanor in the slave route, though, is this relationship preventing the scene to happen?

Edit: I tried a quick check and skip but even without Eleanor as a slave I can get the last scene with Yda in camp.

Last edited:

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Got it!

I have a question, though, I reached the Legion's camp part, but even if Catherine isn't in any romance route (the ones where the message on the card say it'd lock other scenes), I can't get Yda's scene; I do have Eleanor in the slave route, though, is this relationship preventing the scene to happen?

Edit: I tried a quick check and skip but even without Eleanor as a slave I can get the last scene with Yda in camp.
I think there might be some bug related to some other characters, or some choices that lock her in the camp at dialogue with the only option is to wear the bio-suit or not.

I didn't pick Lena and Eleanor's romance-locked dialogue, refused Victor and Marius (the latter at the ball), and picked non-committal dialogues with other characters, like Amelie.

Would something related to Kyo (like her being 'lover' instead of 'Master) or Seralli (sleeping with her) lock Yda's content? Or is there some specific dialogue options to the picked with her?

Edit: it seems the issue was in my saves, as deleting the savedata and restarting from scratch seemed to have fixed it.

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I think there might be some bug related to some other characters, or some choices that lock her in the camp at dialogue with the only option is to wear the bio-suit or not.

I didn't pick Lena and Eleanor's romance-locked dialogue, refused Victor and Marius (the latter at the ball), and picked non-committal dialogues with other characters, like Amelie.

Would something related to Kyo (like her being 'lover' instead of 'Master) or Seralli (sleeping with her) lock Yda's content? Or is there some specific dialogue options to the picked with her?

Edit: it seems the issue was in my saves, as deleting the savedata and restarting from scratch seemed to have fixed it.
Hmmm... That's alarming. It's possible that some variable is not behaving properly due to all the changes I have to make behind the scene from one release to another. The only thing it looks for before deciding if you should be able to get the option to romance Yda is the variable IsRomancing, which is set to true if you start a romance route with any character. I'll have to investigate what might be causing this problem.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Hmmm... That's alarming. It's possible that some variable is not behaving properly due to all the changes I have to make behind the scene from one release to another. The only thing it looks for before deciding if you should be able to get the option to romance Yda is the variable IsRomancing, which is set to true if you start a romance route with any character. I'll have to investigate what might be causing this problem.
For what it's worth, deleting the savedata and restarting from scratch seemed to have fixed the issue, although interestingly enough, if you choose to romance Yda in the camp scene, you can still go forward with Evelyn's scene in the camp, which I'm not sure it's intended or not.

On a separate note, neither Yda or Evelyn as a dialogue back in Catherine's tower after Khai gave her the new outfit and she made a speech to the troops, correct? I got a small dialogue with Jeanne, instead.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

angelroxane

Formerly 'ursweetalksx'
May 25, 2022
Great game. I like the art of the game, but unfortunately, I found the options for male LIs to be minimal compared to female LIs. Don't get me wrong, I like attractive girls, but I also want to see male LIs. At first, I really wanted to romance Jean eventhough he is a jerk, the dynamic enemy to lovers is interesting for me but my hopes were dashed when the developers decided to turn Jean into Jeanne. So, I hope the developers will make the proportion of male LIs more equal to female LIs as well.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I just found this game and have a question. The post above gives a good clue, but through choice, are you able to choose the sexual content you wish to have as part of your canon?
Such as if you want a lesbian route, or futa route? Both in one run?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I just found this game and have a question. The post above gives a good clue, but through choice, are you able to choose the sexual content you wish to have as part of your canon?
Such as if you want a lesbian route, or futa route? Both in one run?
Yes. Catherine is a mage and she learns how to make a futa potion during the game which she or other women can use during some of their sex scenes.
That being said there are 5 possible lesbian routes in the game so far if i am not mistaken (haven't played the last update yet since i am waiting for them to accumulate).

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello! Sorry for the delay, the last release was huge and took us longer than usual to get through. But v0.10.2 is finally free to play! You can download it !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This release completes the traitor scene that was left unfinished in the last release. After that, ppend some time with Victor and get to know why he's looking so different now. He also has some information from the future, will the identity of the villain behind everything finally be revealed!? Oh, and you can suck his cock too I guess.

1 New Scene

1 New Sex Scene

15k words added.

New Sex Scenes

- Catherine and Victor (Vanilla, Blowjob)

New Scenes

- A week with Daemon Victor

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
I went back to the elenor romance choice (slave route) as per the changelog but after the choice I ended up at the legion camp. I also was able to view lena's romance scene despite not being on the route. Did I go wrong somewhere?

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
i love this game, great art, great story , great script. the chars are fresh and new. and omg a female hero that acts like a hero. this female lead can be every bit as strong and fierce as you wish. finally a woman that isnt just a walking hole. finally a woman that can tell a man no. i LOVE this game. please dont abandon it. 5 out of 5. fantastic game guys.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes