ursweetalksx

May 25, 2022
Hey, hey, hey! v0.12.0.d is finally here!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Content added:
This release continues the main plot of the game while adding some romantic scenes after Catherine's crowning. The legion finally arrives at the city of Valante and begins to lay siege. As they're still planning on what to do, another ally arrives and joins Catherine's legion.

3 New Scenes

10k words added

New Scenes

- Post-crowning scene with 11 variants, based on romance routes chosen

- The Ruined City

- The Dragon Arrives
Does the new update include a straight romance scene or only wlw?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
So when I load a save while I have unfinished events, the events stay despite me loading a save. Also Victor stays in his new form even if I start a new save. I just want to know if anyone knows how to avoid this occurring?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Does the new update include a straight romance scene or only wlw?
Yes.

So when I load a save while I have unfinished events, the events stay despite me loading a save. Also Victor stays in his new form even if I start a new save. I just want to know if anyone knows how to avoid this occurring?
This is an old bug that I have fixed already. Are you sure you are on the latest build? I would also recommend starting a new save since yours might have lingering issues from the bugs I fixed.

I see "Milking" mentioned but no "Lactation" tag, is there any lactation content in the game?
There is laction content in one of the romance routes. I'll have to remember to update the tags.

And where are the new scenes in the gallery just from the last update
These scenes are not sexual, they are just a short night with

how to unlock vampire slave outfit
You have to do Evelyn's romance.

Reactions: aze123451
May 1, 2024
Yes.

This is an old bug that I have fixed already. Are you sure you are on the latest build? I would also recommend starting a new save since yours might have lingering issues from the bugs I fixed.

There is laction content in one of the romance routes. I'll have to remember to update the tags.

Can MC turn futa? That would be hot!!!!

blac

Jul 29, 2020
Is the only slave route currently in the game the one with Evelyn or is there also another one?

Great game by the way

sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Yes.

А ЯСНА

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
It looks like we are not getting a new male character. Only 13% have voted.
Not true! We just added one in the last release, even he is not fully finshed yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We have another one planned out too, now are they going to get sex scenes? Not sure yet, the artist really wants to do it so I guess we'll see. But I am also in the process of reestructuring the game, and I want to get male characters into the story sooner and have more scenes with them. I'll probably fully rewrite Labashi too, since I think I did him dirty. I also took the plunge recently, I began playing some otome games as writing romances with male characters is not exactly my forte, so I'm going to the people that make a living out of doing it to get better at it.

Is the only slave route currently in the game the one with Evelyn or is there also another one?

Great game by the way
With Catherine being enslaved Evelyn is the best right now. There is something similar with Yda, but it's different from what Catherine gets with Evelyn. Eleanor also has a route where she gets enslaved by Catherine, and I am working on a fully fleshed out slave route that starts very early in the game, though that will probably take a little while before it comes to fruition.

I wonder when will we have kobold gangbang scene? :unsure:
:oops:

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
I would like it if later on the transformations were more than just temp futa and small changes like that. Like having the MC turn from human to some non human species, would be pretty cool, IMO. would be able to explore how her life changes from that as well, like if she's treated differently, stuff like that.

Reactions: Geigi
Sep 13, 2021
Not true! We just added one in the last release, even he is not fully finshed yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We have another one planned out too, now are they going to get sex scenes? Not sure yet, the artist really wants to do it so I guess we'll see. But I am also in the process of reestructuring the game, and I want to get male characters into the story sooner and have more scenes with them. I'll probably fully rewrite Labashi too, since I think I did him dirty. I also took the plunge recently, I began playing some otome games as writing romances with male characters is not exactly my forte, so I'm going to the people that make a living out of doing it to get better at it.
For these potential new scenes, throwing in a request for the MC to have the option of being able to grow a penis and topping her male friends.

Ideally in a loving / romantic way, and in addition to being topped by them. Basically two people who are having fun together taking it in turns to fuck each other.

Reactions: Geigi

Irizin

Mar 17, 2018
So, when you get Jeanne, there's talk about forcing her to service others, and then again when you hit chapter 10, just before you take her virginity Cat says she's going to make her work in the camps pleasure house. And again, when you show Kyo the tower.

Is there going to be an option to just.. not do that? I find the very idea of sharing my slave repugnant. I mean, I loathe sharing in general, but if I'm going to spend the time to train a sex slave, I'm sure as fuck not going to share her after I'm done making her learn to enjoy it. And during the whole scene, they just keep talking about her servicing the legionaries. While others may enjoy it, I personally find it quite gross. Why is this being forced on us? So many choices, and yet we're given 0 about whether we want to whore her out. Cat just automatically says yes and wants to do it with 0 player input.

I'm already avoiding every male character, all of the submissive options, all the options where the Futa is not Cat.. being forced to drop another character path I like would suck, but there's 0 chance I'll do anything with Jeanne if we're forced to whore her out. It was a stupid plan when Kyo mentioned it first, and it's dumber now that we've gotten her to start enjoying her place. When I checked the tags Necrobunny posted, I didn't see any mention of sharing or forced prostitution, or I probably wouldn't have started the path at all. And it sucks, because there's so little MtF/Feminization stuff that isn't focused on the MC being transformed.

Last edited:

Aliii

Dec 23, 2019
I came across a bug after talking with Khai in chapter 5 there's no new pop up to progress to chapter 6, how to fix it ?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes