Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Concerning the Kyo stuff... I'll take a look.
Every time you interact with her or she gets mentioned I check to see if she was forgiven and write two scenes. I'm not sure if there is something going wrong with the trigger to forgive her or if I structured the scenes wrong, but I'll do some testing because it's sounding to me like people that forgave her are getting the wrong scenes.
Regarding Kyo this update.

My Cat was quite frosty with her when she went to see her about her promotion and talking to Ele later had her mention that Kyo was upset that Cat hadn't forgiven her. Cat said something along the lines of Kyo treating her so badly for so long and the excuse of she did it to make her stronger doesn't make it okay.

I have had Cat forgive her or take the lighthearted approach everytime when dealing with Kyo.

Reactions: Ssato243

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Regarding Kyo this update.

My Cat was quite frosty with her when she went to see her about her promotion and talking to Ele later had her mention that Kyo was upset that Cat hadn't forgiven her. Cat said something along the lines of Kyo treating her so badly for so long and the excuse of she did it to make her stronger doesn't make it okay.

I have had Cat forgive her or take the lighthearted approach everytime when dealing with Kyo.
Ok. I went through the code and I have indeed made a mistake.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So that should fix the problem. Now, one problem is that you would need to go back and do those scenes again. But if you would prefer, I can also do a cheat option or a button combination to change the flag.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

So that should fix the problem. Now, one problem is that you would need to go back and do those scenes again. But if you would prefer, I can also do a cheat option or a button combination to change the flag.
So i need to start from that moment again to fix the flags? I supposed sacrifices need to be made. :devilish: :love: :love: :LOL:

Anyway i think i will start from the begining, that should give me some time until the public release. :cool:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the answer. But that's the thing I did unlock that scene with Briwala and Elanor an yet I still got the vanilla scene. I even play the game from the beginning to be sure but same conclusion. Maybe bug?
Ah! Took a look here and what I said is not quite true.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I don't mind redoing the scenes, I need to replay and break my saves up properly to sort potential routes out.

Need to do that so I can keep romancing murder Elf without cheating so a replay is in order.

I did originally take the other path during that scene with Kyo and do it as equals without either side being used. I didn't play the dom option so didn't know that led to the actual forgiveness route. Teach me for not trying all options.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Have to admit I thought things might have improved between them by now, i've been on the forgiveness route too.

Only thing I can think of is Kyo had been shitty to Cat for so long she's struggling to move on.

To be fair on Cat things have moved really quickly for her. She gone from being on the verge of slavery and a student certain people didn't think had any chance of progressing to saving the city, being free of debt, a master herself and growing to be one of the most powerful wizards around in a very short space of time.

She gone through a lot and hasn't really had time to sit back and let it all sink in so processing everything that has gone on with Kyo will probably take a bit of time.
It makes sense, but by the same token Cat seems pretty darned willing to forgive and accept the bulk of the rest of the cast, or at least reach out to those deemed damned demons or unworthy. Again, depending on player choice and all.

Given that she loves to tweak the nose of the nobility when the opportunity presents itself I kinda expected her at the very least to be a bit more playful if rebuffing Kyo rather than full on ice queen, but as you say, there *is* a past there sooo.. who knows.

It does feel like the adventuring phase zipped by too fast, a bit, but that could make for some good storytelling too. Forget crafting her original magica, poor Cat is now at the epicenter of pretty much every single major event ongoing, with literally next to zero time to herself. Even if she is (debatably) well natured, I could definately see her snapping and threatening to shove a wizards staff up somebodies ass sideways if they are unfortunate enough to cross her at the wrong time.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Yes I did that to. :( And yet still not show that scene. I wonder was someone else unlock this scene or am I the only one have problem. Maybe my save broken I not sure.
Ok, dug a little deeper and yes, I've made a mistake. Seems the correct flag was not triggering properly. I fixed it, and I'll change the trigger for the Dom scene, at least for now, just so you don't have to go back to chapter 3 to get the trigger to fire properly.

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
T
Ok, dug a little deeper and yes, I've made a mistake. Seems the correct flag was not triggering properly. I fixed it, and I'll change the trigger for the Dom scene, at least for now, just so you don't have to go back to chapter 3 to get the trigger to fire properly.
Thanks you guys are the best. :LOL: Great update as always. Can't wait the public release.:love:

Last edited:

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016

Hello hello once again, my dear lovelies! <3 We are absolutely thrilled to finally be releasing the sixth chapter of Rise of the White Flower to you all! Aaah! <3

The new events include a sexy lesson with Seralli, a romantic (or extra kinky) encounter with Eleanor, a steamy 'cup of tea' with Sigrid, a sweet and spicy night with Victor, and finally (for those who chose to romance Lena) a kinky night with our favorite murder elf! This chapter also adds a new quest to help Victor with his little. uh... undead problem, and many more events! <3

Now that's that out of the way, we're so relieved to have managed to deliver this chapter, considering all the setbacks we've had lately... and of course, we couldn't have done it without your amazing support! The amount of love and support we receive daily from you guys seriously incredible and I can't stress enough just how frickin grateful we are... for all of you! I still believe we have the best community in this industry, and I'll fight whoever disagrees!

Now, what are you waiting for? Go play, and please tell us what you think!! <3

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
So, playing the release version I loaded my save from the choice to date Lena. Speed through all the stuff I've seen already and encountered the bug were certain selections showed up multiple times again. Had the meeting with Kyo where she promotes you to master twice. And the option to go capture the vampire three times.

Also, was Eleanor kinky scene not in the pre-release version? I didn't get the selection for it IIRC and I can't think of a significant difference in my "end of act 5" save and my "Date Lena?" save regarding Eleanor.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes