NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
They are showing in my game's gallery, but i started from the begining after deleting everything (old saves included).

Anyway, back to the game. I can never just skip when i start a new playthrough. There is so many interesting information that i even keep a notepad file with some notes. :LOL:
Awww! Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoy it so much! <3

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Wow, this game is phenomenal! I absolutely adored the writing. I love the characters, the lore, the fights, it is all so incredibly well-crafted that I feel that even after the many hours I poured into it I still can't remember a single instance of any developments pissing me off, this is impressive for games in general, let alone x-rated games.

I generally try to hold-off on games that postpone developing the gameplay elements in favor of first completing the story, but this game is honestly so good it would still be one of my favourites even if it was released as a plain VN, so it goes without saying I'm super excited to see how it will play out when all elements are fully developed.

I haven't had time to exhaustively explore every single branch and variation since this is a bit of a busy week for me, but at least from my first blind playthrough I loved how all my decisions played out during the adventures and the big decisions, I don't know if I just chose correctly of if there was a bit of cheating from the writing in the sense that ultimately there were no bad choices, but either way playing through those was a very satisfying experience.

I did take the time to replay and explore the variations of some of my favourite scenes, and if I may make a single request, I think I would like it if Catherine were to steal a goodbye kiss from Briwala after their chapter 5 scene even if the player picked the roleplay option.

After playing through both variations, I think I understand the logic of both scenes (although I will admit at first I missed the implication of Briwala wanting to roleplay so she could dissociate herself from the act due to her low self-esteem, I thought it was just her kinky side in a similar vein to Amelie's scene and I wanted to do something nice for her), and I understand why the no-roleplay option is the more romantic one since the act ends up being more personal and we help crack open Briwala's shell, and I do appreciate that in the roleplay variation we get a little conversation about how Briwala feels about having children, but I still wish that on the roleplay variation Catherine wouldn't just accept Briwala postponing her willingness to be more open about their relationship to a vague future and could choose to steal a goodbye kiss from Briwala on the doorway of her house to help her start being more comfortable with public displays of affection. Even if Briwala would probably be more flustered and even a bit angry over this than on the "no-roleplay" version, Catherine could respond that officer Briwala will just have to punish her again in the future for her innapropriate behavior ;).

I definitely feel like I could talk a lot more about this game, and I'm going to want to write a post with my thoughts about the possible future gameplay elements, but this is a bit of a busy week and this post is already long enough, so I will just finish by saying congrats to the dev on this excellent game, and that I'm looking forward to see how it will continue to develop.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Wow, this game is phenomenal! I absolutely adored the writing. I love the characters, the lore, the fights, it is all so incredibly well-crafted that I feel that even after the many hours I poured into it I still can't remember a single instance of any developments pissing me off, this is impressive for games in general, let alone x-rated games.

I generally try to hold-off on games that postpone developing the gameplay elements in favor of first completing the story, but this game is honestly so good it would still be one of my favourites even if it was released as a plain VN, so it goes without saying I'm super excited to see how it will play out when all elements are fully developed.

I haven't had time to exhaustively explore every single branch and variation since this is a bit of a busy week for me, but at least from my first blind playthrough I loved how all my decisions played out during the adventures and the big decisions, I don't know if I just chose correctly of if there was a bit of cheating from the writing in the sense that ultimately there were no bad choices, but either way playing through those was a very satisfying experience.

I did take the time to replay and explore the variations of some of my favourite scenes, and if I may make a single request, I think I would like it if Catherine were to steal a goodbye kiss from Briwala after their chapter 5 scene even if the player picked the roleplay option.

After playing through both variations, I think I understand the logic of both scenes (although I will admit at first I missed the implication of Briwala wanting to roleplay so she could dissociate herself from the act due to her low self-esteem, I thought it was just her kinky side in a similar vein to Amelie's scene and I wanted to do something nice for her), and I understand why the no-roleplay option is the more romantic one since the act ends up being more personal and we help crack open Briwala's shell, and I do appreciate that in the roleplay variation we get a little conversation about how Briwala feels about having children, but I still wish that on the roleplay variation Catherine wouldn't just accept Briwala postponing her willingness to be more open about their relationship to a vague future and could choose to steal a goodbye kiss from Briwala on the doorway of her house to help her start being more comfortable with public displays of affection. Even if Briwala would probably be more flustered and even a bit angry over this than on the "no-roleplay" version, Catherine could respond that officer Briwala will just have to punish her again in the future for her innapropriate behavior ;).

I definitely feel like I could talk a lot more about this game, and I'm going to want to write a post with my thoughts about the possible future gameplay elements, but this is a bit of a busy week and this post is already long enough, so I will just finish by saying congrats to the dev on this excellent game, and that I'm looking forward to see how it will continue to develop.
Oh wow! Thank you! <3 Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

Catherine stealing a kiss you say... That's something I could add. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Hello people, please help me when starting the game, the commands are not displayed on the left, that is, there is a white stripe on them, but it does not work out what to do ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello people, please help me when starting the game, the commands are not displayed on the left, that is, there is a white stripe on them, but it does not work out what to do ?
Think the issue is the game folder path is way too big. Reduce it and this should solve it. Also if not mistaken this was answered a few times around here already.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Can you please throw off the previous post where they explain the solution I scrolled through the floor of the site and did not find anything

Dec 7, 2020
I don't know what happened, but after I updated to the last version I can't see Catherine's home background, it's just pitch black. I can see the characters and the menu, but as I say the background does not load. It seems that the issue only affects home's background, the rest of the backgrounds seem to load just fine.

I'm still in chapter 3, and I started playing the game in the previous version.

EDIT: nevermind, I think I know now what's happening: if you put the game in a folder with a too long path, the game starts doing weird things. If you put the game in a shorter path, everything works.

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

Tudor337

Jun 14, 2017
Don't know if this was an old problem but in chapter 1 in the Elanor Catherine futa/strapon scene in the Kyo teaching magic questline. There are a lot of failed/ incorrect text tags "<sprite=1>" occurring multiple times, I assume this is the dick sprite talked about a while back, and later on in the scene "transCinematic(CatEllyStrapFuck04,sides)", this in particular occurred in the strapon section whilst the other was in both.

I am using the chapter 6 from this page. Very enjoyable game so far great art and fun choices still early but very fun all the same.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Don't know if this was an old problem but in chapter 1 in the Elanor Catherine futa/strapon scene in the Kyo teaching magic questline. There are a lot of failed/ incorrect text tags "<sprite=1>" occurring multiple times, I assume this is the dick sprite talked about a while back, and later on in the scene "transCinematic(CatEllyStrapFuck04,sides)", this in particular occurred in the strapon section whilst the other was in both.

I am using the chapter 6 from this page. Very enjoyable game so far great art and fun choices still early but very fun all the same.
Ah shit. That scene actually got added in chapter 6, it's a new variant that was requested by a patron. I'll get these fixed.

Can anyone share the save data? I lost mine. Please.
You can hold S to skip all text, should take you less than 10 minutes to go over the entire game, and then you can get all the same choices you made in your previous save instead of gambling on someone else's save.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aredelya

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I'm playing through the game for the first time, and I'm very much enjoying it so far but I do have one question. I'd like to do the brothel stuff, but I absolutely refuse to fuck Jean. So since there isn't an option to refuse that scene, am I locked out of all subsequent brothel stuff unless I fuck Jean?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm playing through the game for the first time, and I'm very much enjoying it so far but I do have one question. I'd like to do the brothel stuff, but I absolutely refuse to fuck Jean. So since there isn't an option to refuse that scene, am I locked out of all subsequent brothel stuff unless I fuck Jean?
Yes, there is no way to refuse that scene as Catherine is caught in a difficult spot.

I kind of feel the same way about the brothel. When I agreed to work for Antoinette in a previous save, it had me having sex with a guy when I was only flirting with other women up to that point.
The brothel was a little experiment we did to have some repeatable sex scenes. It didn't work out that great so we kinda just abandoned it for now. Later on, we might go back to it and add more scenes, add support for lesbian MC's only having sex with women, and other stuff like that. But we might also just cut those scenes from the game in the final version, so who knows.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yes, there is no way to refuse that scene as Catherine is caught in a difficult spot.
Well that sucks. Especially since I saw this coming the moment Catherine was approached about working in the brothel, and in my head I was like "Make a condition for your service not having to fuck Jean." Cause I just knew he'd frequent this place. I guess my Catherine just ain't getting as much dick as I'd like, then.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes