theillusionxo

Jan 24, 2021
Hello, I've downloaded the game on android but it won't work. It loads up to the main menu screen and doesn't show text and can't click on anything.

Sep 15, 2017
Hello, I've downloaded the game on android but it won't work. It loads up to the main menu screen and doesn't show text and can't click on anything.
Your file path might be too long, that's a common problem that comes up in this thread. If you're playing on PC, try moving the game folder to the desktop if possible or at least a less buried folder.

EDIT: Sorry, apparently my brain refused to recognize that you wrote you were using android yesterday, even though I knew that was possible.

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2019
Sometimes the issue is caused by missing privileges (game needs to be able to access storage), but the game does not work on some Android devices no matter what. The devs are aware of this, but since it works on some devices, they keep releasing new builds. It works on my Android 11, but many others are having the issue described.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought i'd browse though Itch because I prefer buying things to monthly payments and made the dumbass mistake of browsing the comments.....

Read one where someone was asking for Jeanne to be turned back into a guy and I quote, "he should be made the head of his house because he isn't really evil and he can make his mistakes right"....

Like helping demons and trying to enslave then murder Cat was the same as accidentally spilling a bit of tea.

I have to wonder if they read any of the words....

Then a bit further down I ran into one of "them" .... the "everything is problematic" people. First the futa stuff they demand needs a rewrite because it's offensive to trans people, fucking how? No, really, how?

Then the slavery stuff is an issue.....

I don't know how anyone could deal with so much of this idiocy and still manage to remain civil to people. I only read a few comments and my "that's enough dumb shit for today" meter was full.

IndOnesia

Dec 6, 2018
I thought i'd browse though Itch because I prefer buying things to monthly payments and made the dumbass mistake of browsing the comments.....

Read one where someone was asking for Jeanne to be turned back into a guy and I quote, "he should be made the head of his house because he isn't really evil and he can make his mistakes right"....

Like helping demons and trying to enslave then murder Cat was the same as accidentally spilling a bit of tea.

I have to wonder if they read any of the words....

Then a bit further down I ran into one of "them" .... the "everything is problematic" people. First the futa stuff they demand needs a rewrite because it's offensive to trans people, fucking how? No, really, how?

Then the slavery stuff is an issue.....

I don't know how anyone could deal with so much of this idiocy and still manage to remain civil to people. I only read a few comments and my "that's enough dumb shit for today" meter was full.
Average Twitter enthusiast moment
7Zef.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Try changing the file name path to something smaller. This may fix the issue unless the problem is about compatibility between Unity and Android 11.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
The problem with android 11 is scoped storage, it was introduced to increase security of the phones but at the same time if you're not developing natively you can't really adapt to it unless your engine offers that feature and unity does not. So, save for me building the game natively on android 11, which trust me, I will never do, all I can do is wait for unity to add that feature. I've even seen unity devs saying that the reason they can't add is that there are bugs on the android side and they're waiting on them, so I don't know, this whole android 11 thing is a mess.

flyingfalcon65

May 11, 2017
Hi guys, i have a weird bug (first time i launch the game on Win) : View attachment 1639034
Can someone help plz ?
I think this typically happens when the file path to access the game's images is super long (for example, if you put the game within a whole bunch of folders, or within folders with long-ass names). I would try to shorten it as much as possible. If it's not that, then I'm not sure what the issue is.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes