manscout

Jun 13, 2018
All right everyone - quick question! I scoured about 7 pages of this thread (from 53 to 60) around the time of the realease of Chapter 5, but I couldn't find anyone else asking this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer! :giggle:
I think I tested that a while back, the only scene I can remember being blocked was with the catboy in his clothing shop. I'm not 100% sure that's the only one but that's the only one I can remember, most other scenes with other characters seemed to still be available.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
All right everyone - quick question! I scoured about 7 pages of this thread (from 53 to 60) around the time of the realease of Chapter 5, but I couldn't find anyone else asking this:
Many thanks to anyone taking the time to answer! :giggle:
manscout is correct, Khai's next scene is blocked if you go for that route and there is a flirt with Victor that is also hard blocked.

EDIT

Last edited:

LAKueiJin

Apr 15, 2020
I think I tested that a while back, the only scene I can remember being blocked was with the catboy in his clothing shop. I'm not 100% sure that's the only one but that's the only one I can remember, most other scenes with other characters seemed to still be available.
manscout is correct, Khai's next scene is blocked if you go for that route and there is a flirt with Victor that is also hard blocked.

EDIT

Thanks for the detailed explanation! Then I will probably do both the Lena and Eleanor romance on separate playthroughs, as I tend to be a stickler for immersion. I played my current Catherine as rather domineering, so I think the romance with Eleonor suits her better than the one with Lena,

Thanks again to the both of you and have a great night!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
but just out of curiosity do you guys still consider adding further romance routes later in the game or not? As I said, just asking out of curiosity. :)
Yes, we did talk about the possibility of, when everything is done, just going back and adding romances for more characters and extra endings and stuff.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I just got thrown into the slave ending, no hints, no warning. Nothing I can do because the last days went by automatically. I'm sorry but that's just stupid because the only option is to start over.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I just got thrown into the slave ending, no hints, no warning. Nothing I can do because the last days went by automatically. I'm sorry but that's just stupid because the only option is to start over.
That means you have locked yourself in that path, then. You did something you were supposed to not do that triggered that path. Just try again and do different choices. That's the point of narrative games, friend.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
That means you have locked yourself in that path, then. You did something you were supposed to not do that triggered that path. Just try again and do different choices. That's the point of narrative games, friend.
I found out it was because I pushed the sleep button. You can't push the sleep button in a game with a sleep button. That's not a bad choice, that's just bad gameplay.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Don't use the sleep action button. It is there so you can see the bad ending.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I found out it was because I pushed the sleep button. You can't push the sleep button in a game with a sleep button. That's not a bad choice, that's just bad gameplay.
I don't even know why you'd use it while there's always an event accessible, to be honest... And since RC gave you the answer, I don't think it's bad gameplay if it's supposed to represent the heroine sitting on her beautiful ass instead of trying to escape her fate.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
Don't use the sleep action button. It is there so you can see the bad ending.

Yeah thanks I see that now. I used it in the beginning to see what opens up. And Catherine even mentions sometimes see should get some rest.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yeah thanks I see that now. I used it in the beginning to see what opens up. And Catherine even mentions sometimes see should get some rest.
I think once upon a time it was supposed to be expanded in the future but between writting the story, coding and doing the lewd art( :p) developers left this idea behind.
=====================================

Anyway, time for another Dev blog post. :p

Hello, hello! My, is it Monday already? Well, welcome to another (slightly delayed due to a thunderstorm) dev blog!

Banshee is basically done with the new scene with Elly! Just a few more details, and it will be ready for the next build!

Vane continued working on Eleanor’s scene, but he was feeling distressed this week due to the events happening in Ukraine and so his inspiration for writing sex scenes was gone. He worked on a future scene, which was more political in nature, and forced himself to continue writing the sex scenes, but progress was somewhat slow.

Finally, we would like to remind everyone that Chapter 8 comes out for patrons this Friday! We are quite happy with how this chapter turned out, it’s full of sex scenes and character development. Coming next will be the third and final act of the game, we’ll keep spoilers to a minimum for now but savvy players will already know where the story is headed.

Once again, we would also like to thank you all for your generous support. We honestly wouldn’t be able to do this without you all, so thank you all so very much! You guys are the absolute best!

But that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have an amazing week, and we’ll see you all this Friday for another release of Chapter 8! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
The story and art style are nice, and overall it's pretty good. Can you add more vulva diversity such as with long labia?

Diane4k

Sep 14, 2020
It's an awesome game with an even greater story but are you going to have fights cuz i don't see the need to include stats and an inventory if it's not going to be used

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Kyo, Seralli, and Jeanne don't have romance routes planned, but Eleanor has.

Aw. ...Aw! Profound sadness. What do I do with all of this Kyo is no.1 merchandise, then? I mean, great for Eleanor fans, I suppose, but as an unrepentant Kyo fan, 'tis a bitter pill to swallow indeed.

I mean no malice unto Eleanor, as she's a preditable pick and been very much a primary focus of the story, so if there wasn't a romantic whatever for her, it'd feel a touch strange-- but that's just the the thing -- she's predictable. Kyo with her attempting to redefine her methods with her former apprentice whilst navigating the courts and their politics, or even Jeanne, who is learning quite dramatically how the other half lives-- both stories seem way more interesting to explore (and shag), especially endgame.

But that's merely my opinion, a drop of water in the wellspring of many. On the plus side, Sigrid did not appear to be on that list, so there's always the hope that Cat will be climbing that golden eyed mountain further still.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes