Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Oh wow, it's like 800mb less than Chapter 7! Even though I stopped halfway in Chapter 7, I think it was a decision I was planning on changing or not. Oh wait, I think it was the uhh the part where you can become a dom for the elf maid or you becomes friends with her or something like that. And I did the domination route. I was really debating whether I should continue or try the other route to see if there's any changes or I guess more content in the future of the chapter.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Elara wasn't the one who destroyed the Weave but the rulers of Azur. She instead saved a piece of it. Interesting that she left the weave "open" to people outside of her bloodline to be able to use it, which was Catherine's case, without the other seraph knowing. Wonder how much more powerful she will become after Elara's cum buffed her. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I got them all. At least, there is nothing left for me to do right now. I went to Yda first (sex), Had the Labashi visit (no sex), visited Amelie (had orgy), went to see Eleanor (started the romance), and then did the Elara scene (sex). And that's all that is left. Just sent me back to the house after that and no other things to do.
I am in a similar situation. The difference being that i started doing Elara's scene and i didn't do Eleanor's romance route. Now there is nothing to do and no "end of content" scene. :unsure:

edit: Doing Labashi's scene (with Cat fucking him) fixed this for me . :cool:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I went Labashi+sex>Amelie+orgy>Eleanor-romance>Yda+sex>Elara+sex>no end of content screen.

Not really sure why it matters since it's really easy to see if there's nothing new to do but NBS is asking about it so there's my anecdotal experience.

Pretty stoked to meet Elara, pretty bummed she got canned, when can we expect to break her out of the slammer? Need me some more of that big purple double dick.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Damn. And I worked so hard on the end of the content scene too... :cry: I blame Kyo and her "won't show up if you haven't forgiven her" scene. I'll take a look and see what I fucked up.

I don't think Jacques supposed to be in this scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh shit! Fixed, thanks.

Any news for android version?
Android is going in the way of iPhone and making it really hard for us to release apps for it outside their store. The game has a problem with the new scoped storage system, it doesn't have permission to save the game and there is no way for me to ask permission without building natively for Android. As mobile is not really our focus, or my competence for that matter, I'm pretty much just waiting for Android and Unity to find a compromise, which hasn't happened yet.

Jazzzzz

Sep 20, 2021
Art is great, scenes could have used animation, since they aren't I'm going to suggest people to try out "What a Legend", has similar Art but has animated scenes not just pictures, hopefully Dev's of this game can make animated scenes in future

Reactions: Enigmanic

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Pretty stoked to meet Elara, pretty bummed she got canned, when can we expect to break her out of the slammer? Need me some more of that big purple double dick.
Yeah. Fucking angels. Couldn't they have waited at least a couple hours for Cat to have her fun? :ROFLMAO: :p

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I don't like how Amelie turns you down when you refuse to go through the whole orgy thing. That was unfairly harsh.

undead_sun

Jan 24, 2021
I am not a D&D fan, so I guess this means a lot more to such people, but by Elara's tits, all the talk about the weave and the veil and whatever is so booooooring.
I'm enjoying this otherwise, and the way the story keeps escalating keeps me wanting to see more. Very well paced, or at least paced to my taste.

Milkman Dan

Jan 19, 2018
I'm 100% onboard with the lore dumps, I really enjoy how Rise of the White Flowers adapted the standard D&D campaign into its own.

The real reason I'm posting though, is that I can't figure out what's required to unlock the scenes. Does the game look at save files? It doesn't seem to be enough to just go through a scene. I got to the end of the chapter and this is my scene gallery.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Right now the only scenes I unlocked are Elara's, that I intentionally picked as part of my 'real' save, and one that I only picked out of curiosity (the orgy) after initially opting out. But I definitely saw more than these.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes