Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Hello, hello! We have a new version of the game out for everyone!
Link
Very nice! Will check it out.

Out of curiosity, I noticed that pretty much every sex scene is Catherine and a single partner. While I love the scenes and they're very well written and drawn, I would like to ask if there's any chance of there being threesomes or a gangbang added sometime in the future? I play my catherine like a complete slut, so as much as I love the sex scenes I'd welcome the chance for her to indulge that side a little more. I'll still absolutely adore this game regardless of the answer, of course.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Very nice! Will check it out.

Out of curiosity, I noticed that pretty much every sex scene is Catherine and a single partner. While I love the scenes and they're very well written and drawn, I would like to ask if there's any chance of there being threesomes or a gangbang added sometime in the future? I play my catherine like a complete slut, so as much as I love the sex scenes I'd welcome the chance for her to indulge that side a little more. I'll still absolutely adore this game regardless of the answer, of course.
Out of the top of my head, I know there are a few scenes with multiple partners.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But we do focus more on scenes with a single partner is true.

Hi, thanks for the share! Just one question, are the new scenes not included in the gallery yet or its a bug on my part or something like that? :unsure:
We had a little trouble with the thumbnails so they were not added yet. We will get them in there in the next version.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Out of the top of my head, I know there are a few scenes with multiple partners.
Ah, I see. I haven't touched the game in a couple chapters because of waiting for there to be enough new content for me to binge, so my memory was a little fuzzy. I do remember some of those, but the brothel one I had no idea about as I got to the point of Jean being there and immediately noped out since there was no way to avoid having sex with him and it was required to progress the brothel route. Thank you very much for the reply, and I do like your thought process with that second spoiler... :)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dr.Jan Itor

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
Beautiful game, been reading it the whole day.
Love the lesbian dynamics going on, but got a question: do I miss anything in terms of the lore and in general by avoiding scenes with males and prostitution? Are they just for the content and diversity, or are they meaningful to the story?
Wouldn't want a bad end by refusing to "seduce" my way to the power lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Beautiful game, been reading it the whole day.
Love the lesbian dynamics going on, but got a question: do I miss anything in terms of the lore and in general by avoiding scenes with males and prostitution? Are they just for the content and diversity, or are they meaningful to the story?
Wouldn't want a bad end by refusing to "seduce" my way to the power lol
Hey, glad to hear you're enjoying it! :giggle:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes