kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
For me this still is the best female character game but I also have to say that the 2 latest updates were of low quality when compared with all the previous ones.

Thank you.

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

dronmk2

Aug 26, 2017
Great game, interesting and captivating story. Beautiful arts.
I hope we get more interaction with the existing characters, before the plot develops so rapidly as in the last chapters.

There is a small lapse:
In the last chapters, the money for the debt is withdrawn from the account even after the Emperor said that he is releasing Catherine from the debt.

Sorry for my english used google translate.

• Red Heart

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played the update.

Sure wasn't expecting the Emperor to name Catherine a noble Lady and the commander of the newly formed 18º Legion to retake Valante. But it was a interesting way of setting the story forward. Same for putting Kerrek and Marrius and the Silver Moon Order of knights under her command.

Also i sure hope the other recruiting missions go as well as the ones with Sigrid and Mordred/Evelyn. That deepthroat scene and the vampire kissing and fingering were quite hot although they left me,plus Sigrid and Evelyn, wanting for more. Sure they will be some eager recruits in Cath's legion. :love: :love: :love:

ps: didn't found a Labashi scene in this update. :unsure:

By the way i really like the new banner. Definitely the type of art you can use as cover for selling the game on Steam. :cool:(y)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

CJlOHNK

Mar 3, 2020
Phone on snapdragon 821. Android 6.0.1. Get this after starting a new game. Ui works correctly, but images, and text not appears in game. Screenshot_20220619-174844.jpg

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
any advanced save available ? I played a version once, but I don't wish to restart from scratch... (i stopped when I met the orc bard...)

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Phone on snapdragon 821. Android 6.0.1. Get this after starting a new game. Ui works correctly, but images, and text not appears in game. View attachment 1879787
I don't really know what to tell you. Android is a mystery. But the only way the game could freeze like that is if it can't save.

any advanced save available ? I played a version once, but I don't wish to restart from scratch... (i stopped when I met the orc bard...)
I don't have a save for that part. I've been thinking about doing a system to jump forwards, but the game has so many story variables that it would be a mess. But the game allows you to skip all text by holding S. If you use that you can be in the part you stopped in a few minutes.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Having an issue with backgrounds not displaying. Playing on Windows 10, game version Ch9_0.8.5.
RoWF_ss_062422.jpg

Also having an issue where CG aren't displayed during scenes or when scenes are replayed in the gallery. Issue started happening with chapter 7.

Last issue is with CG galley, some selections just show a grey screen. Seems to happen with CG both legitimately obtained or through cheat menu. If I had to guess, I'd say whatever is causing this issue is also causing the previous issue.

Absolutely adore the game, great job so far!

savegame attached.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Having an issue with backgrounds not displaying. Playing on Windows 10, game version Ch9_0.8.5.
View attachment 1887439

Also having an issue where CG aren't displayed during scenes or when scenes are replayed in the gallery. Issue started happening with chapter 7.

Last issue is with CG galley, some selections just show a grey screen. Seems to happen with CG both legitimately obtained or through cheat menu. If I had to guess, I'd say whatever is causing this issue is also causing the previous issue.

Absolutely adore the game, great job so far!

savegame attached.
Try extracting the game into a folder that has a small path, a folder on the desktop will do. This is probably the extract path going over the windows limit.

Brigma

Jan 25, 2018
Try extracting the game into a folder that has a small path, a folder on the desktop will do. This is probably the extract path going over the windows limit.
That did it, thanks! The game was about 3 sub-folders deep. I guess my need to keep things as organized as humanly possible finally caught up to me.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes