dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I'm doing all of that. Honestly, I spent way too much time trying all the solutions I could find on the internet and then some and nothing worked. That said, I'll look into the issue once more. It's been a while since I last tried to fix it, maybe someone found a solution to the problem.

No plans for it at the moment.
You have a list of planned dedicated endings for characters? And how much money do I need to throw at you for Kyo to be in that list?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
You have a list of planned dedicated endings for characters? And how much money do I need to throw at you for Kyo to be in that list?
At the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

money-dizzy.gif

Having a romance route and ending for Kyo would really require us to go out of our way, so it's not something that is planned. That said... If there's enough demand for that we could try to find a way of fitting it in.

i think android version is abandoned
It's not abandoned, we release an android version with every update.

Reactions: Reinherz99

Asmodeus34

Feb 8, 2022
At the moment.

View attachment 1929281

Having a romance route and ending for Kyo would really require us to go out of our way, so it's not something that is planned. That said... If there's enough demand for that we could try to find a way of fitting it in.

It's been quite a while since I last played, but I am honestly surprised to see that there are more dedicated endings for male LI's than female LI's. I think the last update I played was when Victor had just returned and the game seemed about 75%-80% lesbian back then, so it's weird to see that the game seems to have more dedicated male romance options.

Surprised not to see Sylvara, Seralli, or Kyo on the list of people you have routes planned for, given the potential for relationships there. And though unlikely, part of me was hoping for routes with Yda and Sigrid too.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
Yeah having more dedicated endings to male characters seems odd to me, but more power to you.
It's also been a long time since I played, so I only remember that Eleanor was the barbarian girl, but don't remember who Briwalla is. Lena was the assassin... I think. The male characters were never my cup of tea to begin with.

Last edited:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah having more dedicated endings to male characters seems odd to me, but more power to you.
It's also been a long time since I played, so I only remember that Eleanor was the barbarian girl, but don't remember who Briwalla is. Lena was the assassin... I think. The male characters were never my cup of tea to begin with.
Briwalla is the tiefling lawmage that likes Eleanor.

Personally, I'm on the other side, I prefer the male characters to the female. Everyone has their own preferences though so a solid spread of endings is always a plus.

Last edited:
Reactions: sava75

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
That's true. The only ending with my two faves would be on a harem/open relationship path, so hopefully that's still in the works.

I think if only one other LI in the game deserves a dedicated route, it would probably be Kyo. Which would also make it a nice 50/50 split on male and female dedicated routes.
Kyo would be perfect, but by the sounds of it Necrobunny have that idea shelved for the foreseeable future

Reactions: Ssato243

Reinherz99

Nov 4, 2019
At the moment.

View attachment 1929281

its not abandoned? when i start new game it was completely black screen so i thought it was abandoned, shame this game not working on android at least for me, this game look banger though.

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
its not abandoned? when i start new game it was completely black screen so i thought it was abandoned, shame this game not working on android at least for me, this game look banger though.
Android version doesnt work on Android 11 (not sure if it works on Android 10 or not). It does work on all other android versions

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
It's been quite a while since I last played, but I am honestly surprised to see that there are more dedicated endings for male LI's than female LI's. I think the last update I played was when Victor had just returned and the game seemed about 75%-80% lesbian back then, so it's weird to see that the game seems to have more dedicated male romance options.
I was more surprised by Briwalla having an ending.

She always felt like more of a complication tied to Eleanor than a stand-alone character on her own. And you could basically have a side-fling with her, but she was never a main focus. Only kind of emphasized by the fact that she eventually kind of fades out of the story after Eleanor gets knighted.

As for the guys, they all kind of make sense to me. Marius has been getting a strong push in recent events, Victor's the childhood friend who's been flitting in and out of the story almost from the beginning, and Khai and Labashi seem like significant relationships if you pursue them (not that I have, as my Catherine is pretty much pure lesbian).

Eleanor and Lena seem like pretty obvious choices on the female side, though Seralli not being on the list kind of feels odd (she got a ton of focus for a bit when she was around, though admittedly we haven't really seen her lately). I could even potentially see Jeanne as a weird option - whether because you actually break her into being a better person (supported by Marius mentioning how he was a better person when he was younger), or just keep her as a pet forever. But most of the other female relationships seem like flings at best, so I can see why they don't evolve into something more.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Briala is also a guard like Eleanor. She is her superior officer.

I will admit i am surprised with Labashi and Khai having endings since they seem like minor characters in the story so far. Already knew about Kyo because dev mentioned before :cry:.

Well doesn't matter to me (about the male characters), will likely choose either Briala's or Lena's endings for Catherine. :love::love:

Anyway here is the blog post from last monday.

dev_blogbanner128.png

Hello, hello! How are y'all doing on this lovely Monday?

Banshee has finished working on Nyx’s sprite, so you can expect a brand new cat girl in the next build! She has also begun working on several new outfits, such as a dazzling ball gown for Catherine, a fancy suit for Marius, and a patron-requested outfit for Victor!

chill.gif

Vane started working on a ball scene with Catherine. Marius and Amelie are there as well as many important figures of the nobility. Will Catherine be able to strengthen her legion by sucking up to the right nobles? Or will she not rely on their help and do what she can with the resources she already has? It is up to you!

He also spent some time seeing if there was any development in the android 11 situation, he tried a few things he found but, surprise, surprise, it did not work.

anime-nichijou.gif

Finally, we’d like to thank all of you amazing people for your love and support! We couldn't be more grateful for being able to work full-time on something we love, and this is all thanks to you! So please accept web head pats! <3

d7c326bd43776f1e0df6f63956230eb4.gif

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another dev blog! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Newest Dev blog (from this monday). :cool:

Hello, hello! Monday dev blog coming at you with supersonic speed! Woosh!

Banshee started working on a new scene! It seems like Catherine might be getting some action from Marius at the ball, and I'm obviously not talking about dancing here, so they may or may not sneak out at some point to have some fun! Aside from that, Banshee continued to work on last week's outfits, finishing up Marius' suit!
dandidave-funny-dance.gif

Vane got very sick last week and was not able to get too much done, he’s still not fully recovered but he is running after lost time to get back on schedule!
sick-anime.gif

Now, as we just mentioned, Vane is still recovering and pretty late with his work due to his illness. His plan is to work like a madman so we can keep to our release schedule, but Banshee thinks we should postpone this week's release so Vane doesn't have to overwork himself while he's still sick. We're still debating on what to do, but rest assured we'll keep you all posted, and as always, we'll do our bests to deliver this chapter as soon as we can!
lovelab-anime.gif

Finally, we’d like to thank you all for your amazing support! It never fails to amaze us how much this community has grown, and how many incredible people we've met through it, and we couldn't be more grateful! So here, lemme gib you a kiss!
anime-kiss-11.gif

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and (hopefully) we’ll see you all this Friday for the release of Chapter 9! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

Reactions: Ressxd and Remarius

Anastari

Jun 6, 2020
Big fan of the vampire. I wonder if Catherine can engage in some mutual blood exchange for some vampire traits, or with the cephalorian. Indeed, one 'customisation' option for her would be pic one character she really likes (non-human of course) and become partially like them.
Just throwing ideas out there, but it'd be very interesting to see the interactions it could lead to.

teocz

Oct 15, 2018
At the moment.

View attachment 1929281

But it doesn't work on Android 11+ :(

• Angry
Reactions: Ressxd

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Back on the topics of romance routes. We added all characters that make sense to have romance routes, not all characters are interested in a long-term relationship and the chosen path of others will eventually take them far away from Catherine. Could things be changed so that these characters have a romance route, sure. But each romance route does add a lot of work on our part and we need to focus in order to be able to make them well.
Rise is already enormous, we have been working on it for close to three years and we are looking to finish. We aren't rushing to the end, but we are cutting anything that is not essential, otherwise, we're going to be working on this game forever and we have many ideas for other games that we want to make.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Back on the topics of romance routes. We added all characters that make sense to have romance routes, not all characters are interested in a long-term relationship and the chosen path of others will eventually take them far away from Catherine. Could things be changed so that these characters have a romance route, sure. But each romance route does add a lot of work on our part and we need to focus in order to be able to make them well.
Rise is already enormous, we have been working on it for close to three years and we are looking to finish. We aren't rushing to the end, but we are cutting anything that is not essential, otherwise, we're going to be working on this game forever and we have many ideas for other games that we want to make.
I hope kiyo have a romance route

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes