NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
LEEEEETSSSS FUUUUUUUUUCKIIIIIIIN GOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEEEEEEESSS I LOVE SIGRID I LOVE THAT DOUBLE COCKED GODDESS IN LAST UPDATE I LOOOOOOVE EVERYONE THANK YOU SO MUCH@NecroBunnyStudios AWAWAHIAHWIAJBFKBJHAHAJALKSALKFBLAFSBSALBA ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF WOOOF WOOOFWOOOFWOOOFWOOOFWOOOFWOOOFWOOOF BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKfASDWAEA
IMBLUSHINGRNLIKEAFUCKINGSLUT :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
HAHAHAHAHA!
Glad you enjoyed it! Banshee (the artist) said she's going to print your message and hang it on her wall. :p

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm a bit disappointed the futa seemingly isn't more avoidable. Like Amelie seems to only have one scene atm and unless I missed something you're forced to use the futa potion in it? I get that it's more trouble to make different versions of the scenes with/without futa but as someone who really isn't into it it feels like I'm missing out on content I would have liked to played otherwise. I don't know how much more futa stuff is in the game but I hope it's not too much as I had been enjoying the game so far.
Is there anything new from the pre release?

I played chapter 9 pre a bit back (Mordred is hot btw) so don't know if i'm missing anything.
Ah yes, there is. I forgot to change the changelog but I just updated it with everything. Two new sex scene were added since the previous release.

When I start the game the opening screen doesn't let me click on anything. Do I need download something to play the game?
Thanks for the help. ^_^ I am using windows.
Hmmm... Try running it as administrator.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This game needs to come with 'last week on RotWF' style reminders between patches cause i can't remember who the vampire is or where the sexy psycho drow has gone since i last played. Also, who is Irene? Or was it Ivanna? Something to do with Jean's remodelling.

I feel like taking the other terrorists is a setup by Jean's dad as a way to undermine Catherine... but i'm left asking myself if, as this is a game, if there won't be a way to eat my cake and have it too... Still, syncing up all the terrorists together again sounds like a bad idea if one wants the sister to not fall back in with them...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah yes, there is. I forgot to change the changelog but I just updated it with everything. Two new sex scene were added since the previous release.
Bun Bun, I have a bone I wish to pick with you hun.

Why, oh why, did you introduce a smoking hot godess that promised us lots of future funtime then straight away have her arrested like "nope, none of that for you, bitch".

That gave me a sad.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
Anyone else know where I can get the Linux port the download that should have it didn't have the sh file so I downloaded it again for Android would there be any updates for Android or a link that has the game for Linux

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Anyone else know where I can get the Linux port the download that should have it didn't have the sh file so I downloaded it again for Android would there be any updates for Android or a link that has the game for Linux
JuneMarshallxoxo and Klain50

You can get it here.
Weird that they didn't update the links here for linux and android. I'll see what I can do about it later.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
NecroBunnyStudios

Does Banshee have any social media where they post more of their art work?
Fuck, I wish. But she is shy as fuck, and prefers to live under a rock. You could follow our , we post stuff there every once in a while, or you could join our server, she posts everything she does there.

Reactions: InkAndSaliva

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

Why, oh why, did you introduce a smoking hot godess that promised us lots of future funtime then straight away have her arrested like "nope, none of that for you, bitch".

That gave me a sad.
Which character are you referring to? Please tell me it's not the vampire...x.x I haven't played the last 2 (or 3?) releases yet & just got today's version hoping there would finally be some scenes with her.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

That gave me a sad.
She's in horny jail.
And I can't quite have a deus ex machina around ready to intervene if things get tough for Catherine! No matter how hot she might be. :whistle:

• Haha

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
She's in horny jail.
And I can't quite have a deus ex machina around ready to intervene if things get tough for Catherine! No matter how hot she might be. :whistle:
Poor Elara... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.png

By the way should I start this from where my last save ended ( chapter 9 v.0.8.5 ) or it is better to start chapter 9 from the beginning?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which character are you referring to? Please tell me it's not the vampire...x.x I haven't played the last 2 (or 3?) releases yet & just got today's version hoping there would finally be some scenes with her.
Oh, no, when I say godess I meant it quite literally. Cat meets Elara.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Oh, no, when I say godess I meant it quite literally. Cat meets Elara.
Oh, I haven't played that chapter yet I think, thanks, I was about to start my Joker arc...(tbh it would have been a bit hilarious, since to me it's basically a meme at this point that there are no proper VNs with yuri vampire romance options)

Now I feel as if I still might become a grumpy thing once I reached the point where Elara steps into the picture, just to be removed again immediately. That's just unfair & mean! o_O

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh, I haven't played that chapter yet I think, thanks, I was about to start my Joker arc...(tbh it would have been a bit hilarious, since to me it's basically a meme at this point that there are no proper VNs with yuri vampire romance options)

Now I feel as if I still might become a grumpy thing once I reached the point where Elara steps into the picture, just to be removed again immediately. That's just unfair & mean! o_O
Well,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
When choosing not to take the Bel'Jiar from Gilbert, the game gets stuck on this screen:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Whelp, this girls dreams of making Cat the filling of an Elara and Sigrid sandwich will just have to be put on hold.

Edit - I just love every scene Lena is in.

I don't quite get how someone so insane and dangerous can be so damn adorable. There needs to be a marriage ending for her and Catherine, that would be the squirty cream on the jelly of a game for me.

Lena is best girlfriend.

That dance at the end was lovely.

Last edited:

Slanterq

Apr 15, 2020
I tried what you said but when the opening screen comes up. All I see when I move mouse around screen is white lines on left side. The lines go away after the mouse pointer is off it. I try it on different parts of windows like windows XP, window 7 and so on with nothing changing. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes