RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I am playing the update. It seems Cat's legion will need to be renamed "Cat's harem". Everyone either wants to go or Catherine wants them to go. :LOL:

---------------------------------
I tried what you said but when the opening screen comes up. All I see when I move mouse around screen is white lines on left side. The lines go away after the mouse pointer is off it. I try it on different parts of windows like windows XP, window 7 and so on with nothing changing. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Maybe the file path is too long? Try reducing the filename and/or not putting it inside too many folders.

Last edited:
Reactions: jumpex12

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This game needs to come with 'last week on RotWF' style reminders between patches cause i can't remember who the vampire is or where the sexy psycho drow has gone since i last played. Also, who is Irene? Or was it Ivanna? Something to do with Jean's remodelling.

I feel like taking the other terrorists is a setup by Jean's dad as a way to undermine Catherine... but i'm left asking myself if, as this is a game, if there won't be a way to eat my cake and have it too... Still, syncing up all the terrorists together again sounds like a bad idea if one wants the sister to not fall back in with them...
That might actually be a good idea. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I tried what you said but when the opening screen comes up. All I see when I move mouse around screen is white lines on left side. The lines go away after the mouse pointer is off it. I try it on different parts of windows like windows XP, window 7 and so on with nothing changing. Not sure what I am doing wrong.
Honestly, I don't know what to tell you. I've never seen that problem happening on the main menu. You said you're trying on different versions of windows? Are you emulating it?

Whelp, this girls dreams of making Cat the filling of an Elara and Sigrid sandwich will just have to be put on hold.

Edit - I just love every scene Lena is in.

I don't quite get how someone so insane and dangerous can be so damn adorable. There needs to be a marriage ending for her and Catherine, that would be the squirty cream on the jelly of a game for me.

Lena is best girlfriend.

That dance at the end was lovely.

Glad to hear you're enjoying Lena.

I am playing the update. It seems Cat's legion will need to be renamed "Cat's harem". Everyone either wants to go or Catherine wants them to go. :LOL:
Keeping all her lovers at arm's length will certainly have its advantages. :sneaky:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
NecroBunnyStudios is the sex scene between Catherine and Briala (where the guard bully Jeanne for a bit beforehand) supposed to end abruptly after they had sex on the kitchen and decided to continue on Cat's bed?
Also the same thing happens when Cat is drinking wine with Amelie at the ball.

Are my saves somehow botched? :unsure:

Is there a lesbian only content, if yes how much is there?
There is a lot. :love:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
@NecroBunnyStudios is the sex scene between Catherine and Briala (where the guard bully Jeanne for a bit beforehand) supposed to end abruptly after they had sex on the kitchen and decided to continue on Cat's bed?
Also the same thing happens when Cat is drinking wine with Amelie at the ball.

Are my saves somehow botched? :unsure:
No those are just my efforts to cut unnecessary text once a scene is over. If I didn't end on the note that they are still going to do more stuff, I would have to end it on a note that says the night is over, which might be even less interesting. But I'm still trying to get better at the fade-to-black thing, the fact that I got this question probably means I still need to improve a lot more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a lesbian only content, if yes how much is there?
Yes.

My Catherine hasn't had sex with a single man and is in a relationship with an elf assassin that likes her job a bit too much but besides being all stabby and killy she's super sweet.

Well, she's super sweet to Catherine, she's stabby and killy to everyone else.

Pretty much everything is avoidable.

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
That might actually be a good idea.
And the vampire? I vaguely recall she was important to the tall-but-somehow-still-a-complete-twink blonde dude. Did the sexy psycho drow assassin stay behind? I think that's what happened but my memory is so hazy with so many months between releases.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
And the vampire? I vaguely recall she was important to the tall-but-somehow-still-a-complete-twink blonde dude. Did the sexy psycho drow assassin stay behind? I think that's what happened but my memory is so hazy with so many months between releases.
The mentions of Lena coming back are simply implying that she often goes away on missions for the order she is a part of.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I love the game, Briwala is a qt and I just want to perma-hug her, she's so lovely. Seralli is also super sweet and I love her too.

Lena is great too, so I'm very torn on who to romance in the end.

Also, by the way, I ran into a bug, after Jacques gives me ownership of the bar a few quests open, and one location is White Cathedral:

1661200493512.png

And after I click visit, the game gets stuck, I can load and get out of it but still I felt compelled to report it.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
A bit more abut the update.
Quite interesting banter on the Empire's politics between Lord Lucian Delano, the father of Marius, and Lord Gilbert, the father of Jeanne, about the Empire's treatment of the nazuarians and how that leads to insurgencies in Nazur.

Also Marius's father was quite direct in implying Gilbert has a hand in sabotaging every effort of the nazuarians in establishing a central government that would have a seat in the Empire. Guess that would be "bad" for Jeanne's father. A centralized government would likely start collect taxes on his shipping business.
Guess Jeanne didn't fall too far from the putrid apple tree. :sneaky:

Anyway i ended up acepting Delano's deal to conscript the nazuarian prisioners into Catherine's legion. While better than let the "spanish" inquisition murder them i wonder if this decision will bite me in the ass. :unsure:
Oh well guess that is why Cat enlisted Briala onto ther troops. :LOL:

By the way, Astrid when talking about how he people settled in the northern frozen lands after being routed by the empire and the consequent slavery and revolt against the orcs calls her people Dhrazigth. But later ingame when Cat is recruiting Briala they use a different spelling for Astrid's people: Drazghrits.
Was this a mistake or both spellings are right NecroBunnyStudios?

So the only ones not going with the Valentia legion are Kyo since she is the spymaster of the Empire and the right hand of the emperor and Elara because she is on the horny jail.
Even the half orc bard is coming too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yes.

My Catherine hasn't had sex with a single man and is in a relationship with an elf assassin that likes her job a bit too much but besides being all stabby and killy she's super sweet.

Well, she's super sweet to Catherine, she's stabby and killy to everyone else.

Pretty much everything is avoidable.
Oh well, I declared my love to Lena and she's now the GF, so I guess I'm the Lena gang now. Simply couldn't say no to this bloodthirsty stabby sweet gal.

anonymous710

Feb 21, 2019
The game didn't work with Android 12 so I tried it on my old phone with Android 9 but it didn't work neither.
Is it a bug in latest version?
Shouldn't android 9 be supported?

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes