RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That top four in the contest matches my own exactly. Shame Sig hasn't had the time to develop a relationship with the MC on the level of the other three or she'd be bumped up to at least 2nd, but glad to see her so high regardless.
Fellow sigrid enjoyer:love:
Lena will always be my number 1.
Agree murderwaifu is the best girl!
for me it Kyo and secund is Eleanor
I feel like my top 4 changes depending on whether I'm trying to categorize them as love interests or just characters in general.

Eleanor is pretty much my number 1 either way though. I am apparently a basic vanilla bitch.

So many gentlebeings of culture here. :p

Indeed Lena is pretty much a cute tsundere when it comes to Catherine. :ROFLMAO:
I have two separated saves for the game so far. One for Cat♥Lena and the other where Cat is still waiting for Briala to arrest the mage for stealing her heart. :devilish::love:

Now if only someday we get a Kyo route...:whistle::whistle:
Speaking of Kyo i wonder who is her new stabbing bag...i mean apprentice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About Sigrid don't think things will ever be more than a nice fling with her, after all she is a temporary visitor in this realm until the deamon invasion is solved. Unless the Emperor or a higher seraph decides to assign her to a permanent position as Catherine's bodyguard.:love:

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
So many gentlebeings of culture here. :p

Indeed Lena is pretty much a cute tsundere when it comes to Catherine. :ROFLMAO:
I have two separated saves for the game so far. One for Cat♥Lena and the other where Cat is still waiting for Briala to arrest the mage for stealing her heart. :devilish::love:

Now if only someday we get a Kyo route...:whistle::whistle:
Speaking of Kyo i wonder who is her new stabbing bag...i mean apprentice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

About Sigrid don't think things will ever be more than a nice fling with her, after all she is a temporary visitor in this realm until the deamon invasion is solved. Unless the Emperor or a higher seraph decides to assign her to a permanent position as Catherine's bodyguard.:love:
yea me too for the kyo route

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Eleanor is very far from vanilla. She's a hardcore sub that loves to be dominated.

She's very much into BDSM.

It's why she gets on so well with Kyo who's hardcore dom, as is Briwalla.

Weirdly enough the psychotic assassin murderelf is the vanilla love interest. While she does act a certain way at the start, by the time we hit this update she's arguably the most romantic character in the game.

Maybe Seralli too but she's showing signs of being a sub also.

Havn't really spent enough time with the others yet. Sig has a little bit of a dom streak going on but if she was a full time LI she may lighten up. As it stands she may be leaving sooner or later.
Well, Eleanor does have two routes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for Sigrid... Well, who knows what might happen in the cold north? :devilish:

AliceGameSlut

Apr 17, 2017
Last time I tried this game there was a pretty nice friends-to-lovers path but also I remember it being entangled with this path where a shitty abusive teacher doms you and whatnot, and i remember there pretty much being no choice to avoid that teacher character, is that still the case?

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Last time I tried this game there was a pretty nice friends-to-lovers path but also I remember it being entangled with this path where a shitty abusive teacher doms you and whatnot, and i remember there pretty much being no choice to avoid that teacher character, is that still the case?
You can't avoid the character entirely, but you can avoid any and all sex scenes with her afaik. Without spoiling anything, I've found that while I did initially hate her, she does have more depth to her than you might expect.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
You should check it out. Not to spoil things but the teacher (Kyo) becomes a pleasant surprise for most people as the story progress. To the point she is wining popularity contest polls on Patreon. :)

Reactions: Ressxd

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, yeah, because she's Cat's mentor .... she wouldn't be able to learn anything if she avoided her mentor.

The domming stops as Cat rises in importance and power but as a student no, no you can't avoid the teacher. That would be silly.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
The domming stops as Cat rises in importance and power but as a student no, no you can't avoid the teacher. That would be silly.
Well, you could. The actual teaching has sort of ended by this point. While they're still interacting as part of academy/imperial business, it's not like Cat walking away would somehow impede her magical growth.

I mean, I haven't talked to any of my college professors in years. Once classes were over we both sort of moved on in different directions. It's not like you need to maintain a lifelong relationship with people who've taught you once they're done teaching you.

If anything, Kyo has become less Cat's teacher and more Cat's fellow conspirator in a sense. They're working towards the same goal using the same resources, but using different methods. So they're still interacting, but Cat has more agency to be her own person.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, you could. The actual teaching has sort of ended by this point. While they're still interacting as part of academy/imperial business, it's not like Cat walking away would somehow impede her magical growth.

I mean, I haven't talked to any of my college professors in years. Once classes were over we both sort of moved on in different directions. It's not like you need to maintain a lifelong relationship with people who've taught you once they're done teaching you.

If anything, Kyo has become less Cat's teacher and more Cat's fellow conspirator in a sense. They're working towards the same goal using the same resources, but using different methods. So they're still interacting, but Cat has more agency to be her own person.
Kyo is still Cat's teacher for around the first quarter to a third of the game. Then she has her graduation and is given a job working for the school of magic Kyo works at.

The question was if she could be avoided which she can't. She her teacher, her co worker and temporary boss. She also works directly for the Emperor and works with Cat leading up to missions.

Cat stops being Kyo's plaything as soon as she graduates then Kyo starts on Eleanor.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
Kyo is still Cat's teacher for around the first quarter to a third of the game. Then she has her graduation and is given a job working for the school of magic Kyo works at.

The question was if she could be avoided which she can't. She her teacher, her co worker and temporary boss. She also works directly for the Emperor and works with Cat leading up to missions.

Cat stops being Kyo's plaything as soon as she graduates then Kyo starts on Eleanor.
bummer

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
New dev blog post!
A Kyo focused update? :love: :love: :love:
dev_blogbanner134.png

Hello hello, everynyan! It's Banshee again, bringing you a mildly silly dev blog at lightning speed!
bbeea7ae9826a0cf97ea38d6786c54c9.gif

Banshee finished working on our new website! Hooray! We're not sure when exactly it'll be ready, but we're entrusting it to our talented programmer friend, so probably not long! She (I?) also started working on a new scene with our surprisingly popular mommy- ahem, I mean, Kyo! Sexy yet wholesome kisses included, as requested.
alymew-alymew-peek.gif

Vane had a bit of a slow start to the week as the extra focus he put on Rise put him behind in his second job and he had to get back on schedule. But after that, he started working on a new scene with our popularity contest's very own winner, Kyo! Now, sad thing for the Kyo club, but Catherine is leaving Batria, and Kyo is going to stay behind, which might be the last time you see Kyo for a long while (unless Catherine has erotic dreams about her). So Vane is making the scene extra sweet and adding a few more goodies, like Kyo’s backstory! Do you wanna know how a Dommy Mommy is created? Well, now you can!
f5911b6b69ca9a114372a5cf890807a6.gif

Finally we'd like to once again thank the lovely, wonderful and meowst amazing suppawrters we could ever hope for! W-wait, was that too much? Ok, I'll stop with the cat puns... s-sorry about that. But seriously, you guys are the best, and we couldn't be more grateful for you all! <3
8LEb.gif

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another Dev Blog! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

#Tiger12

Feb 23, 2018
When will the game be compatible with the newest Android version? All I get is the warning screen and black screen of death.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Newest Dev blog post (after the release of chapter 10 to patrons). :cool:

Hello, hello! Time for another, only mildly late, post-release dev blog!!

Last release we had the first scene with Catherine and her troops, and a scene with Kyo that can grow into an intimate sex scene. (Probably the last one she’ll have for a long time)
We hope you enjoyed the release!
6709a038c2f3a1992efdc20abc8290a8.gif

Now, we’re still not entirely sure what the next release will have. We’re working on a few last assets that we need before Catherine can set out, in the meantime, she will get the legion trained and organized. I’m leaning heavily towards a Jeanne scene, perhaps with something to do with setting up a brothel to keep the troops satiated? On the other hand, it’s been a while since the two established romance routes have received some love. So maybe a Lena or Eleanor scene? What would you prefer? Let us know in the comments!
giphy.gif

Finally, we want to thank you all for your support! I know you’re probably tired of hearing this at this point but we really wouldn’t be able to do this without you all! We’re truly blessed to have so many amazing patrons cheering us on!!
kawaii-anime-girl.gif

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another (probably mildly late) dev blog! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!

Cat in the current chapter 10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Lena or Eleanor scene? What would you prefer?
Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Doubt Catherine would participate. She is the leader of the troops and needs to keep the respect and admiration of them. I believe whoring herself to them would be counterproductive. :unsure:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Doubt Catherine would participate. She is the leader of the troops and needs to keep the respect and admiration of them. I believe whoring herself to them would be counterproductive. :unsure:
Realistically, sure, but Catherine literally has the option to become a whore in another brothel. I guess you could go the same route and have her disguise herself. Look, man, I just want more Catherine gangbangs, don't judge me :ROFLMAO: I'm just in this for the power fantasy (and excellent story) and Catherine keeping her troops' respect while simultaneously being a massive whore honestly doesn't seem too far-fetched considering I already play her as someone that sleeps with anything that moves and nobody seems to care about that

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes