DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Newest Dev blog post (after the release of chapter 10 to patrons). :cool:

Cat in the current chapter 10.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who is NecroBunnyStudios ? For the blind, They are the vision. For the hungry, They are the chef. For the thirsty, They are the water. If NecroBunnyStudios thinks, I agree. If NecroBunnyStudios speaks, I’m listening. If NecroBunnyStudios has one fan, it is me. If NecroBunnyStudios has no fans, I don’t exist.

Heart Locket.gif
:oops:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena.
:p

I'll counter-balance this with a vote for Eleanor, but also with the understanding that since I'm not one of their Patreons my vote doesn't necessarily mean much.

I'm in this shite for snuggles and handholding.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll counter-balance this with a vote for Eleanor, but also with the understanding that since I'm not one of their Patreons my vote doesn't necessarily mean much.

It's very brave of you to come forward with such selective dyslexia.

Allow me to correct your spelling for you.

I'll completely agree with the oh so lovely Ava and also vote for Lena, While I may not be a member of your Patreon, I do believe this vote for Lena should be taken into account because there is no other option.

There is no other option.........

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So... I still need to convince Banshee. But my plan is to just to do all of the above one after the other. Though Banshee might have a hard time keeping up with the cg's, so I don't know how that will work. Maybe no cg's until she finishes them? Or maybe she does a sketch of all of them and finishes them one after the other later and we go adding them as we go. Still figuring it out.

Who is NecroBunnyStudios ? For the blind, They are the vision. For the hungry, They are the chef. For the thirsty, They are the water. If NecroBunnyStudios thinks, I agree. If NecroBunnyStudios speaks, I’m listening. If NecroBunnyStudios has one fan, it is me. If NecroBunnyStudios has no fans, I don’t exist.

View attachment 2044308
:oops:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena, Lena.
Is that a hint Lena is your favorite LI? :ROFLMAO:
Seriously i would also prefer that scene. The tsundere assassin waifu is quite cute. :love:

Realistically, sure, but Catherine literally has the option to become a whore in another brothel. I guess you could go the same route and have her disguise herself. Look, man, I just want more Catherine gangbangs, don't judge me :ROFLMAO: I'm just in this for the power fantasy (and excellent story) and Catherine keeping her troops' respect while simultaneously being a massive whore honestly doesn't seem too far-fetched considering I already play her as someone that sleeps with anything that moves and nobody seems to care about that
There is one more reason i can think of. If the objective is to follow Kyo's plan and show everyone how much of a cock hungry slut Jeanne has become Catherine should stay out of it and let the focus be all on the noble turned sex slave.
If something like that ever happens i bet it will be with known characters. Maybe like Briala and Sigrid making a Cat sandwich...:whistle::p:p

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Hello, hello, everynyan! It's time for yet another dev blog, coming at you at a moderate and safe speed!
meow-cat.gif

Banshee had a bit of a rough week... she got a nasty flu that knocked her out for a couple of days, and then her mom had an accident at home, so Banshee had to spend most of her time taking care of her, and helping around with everything she couldn't do around the house. Our friendly neighborhood ghost did manage to finish Victor's new outfit, and also started working on a new outfit for Kyo, but her productivity wasn't nearly enough as she had hoped for this week. She apologizes, and hopes things will go better as her mom starts to recover!
anya-anya-spy-x-family.gif
Vane began working on a scene where Catherine moves to her legion’s camp. This is quite a large scene as it has many variants. For starters, she is greeted by either Lena, Eleanor, or Marius, depending on if you have any love routes going on or not. From there she is approached by three characters who have ideas to further refine the initial choice for the type of legion Catherine wanted to raise (Flexible, Industrious, Intelligent, or Native). Then finally, the scene goes to Catherine’s bedroom where a scene with Catherine’s romantic partner awaits her, so one for Lena and two for each of Eleanor’s routes. We might add a fourth (optional) scene for those that are not in any romance routes, but that is still not defined.
So yeah, when you play the scene it won’t feel as big, since you will be directed only to the parts relevant to your previous choices, but crafting the whole scene is an enormous task and Vane is hoping he can have it all done before the next release!

spy-x-family-spy-family.gif

Finally, we'd like to thank our wonderful friends and supporters for continuing to believe in us on this long journey. Without your support none of this would be possible, so thank you all so very much! You're all seriously amazing!
aniyuki-anya-spy-x-family-12.gif

And that about wraps it up for today. We hope you all have a fantastic week, and we’ll see you all next Monday for another reasonably timed dev blog! Until then,
Big love, the Necro Bunny team!!!
Nice outfit for Catherine, look quite regal. Also sex scene for Lena. :p :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hot from NecroBunny twitter account. :love: :love: :love:
@NecroBunnyGames

Hello hello, you beautiful people! Due to (very) popular demand, Chapter 10 kicks off with a kinky yet wholesome scene with Kyo! Mommy lovers rejoice!
#adultgame #nsfw #visualnovel
FdNk3p8XwAAh7pS.jpg

ps: c'mon people leave comments. I feel weird replying to myself. :whistle::LOL:

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Nice outfit for Catherine, look quite regal.
It looks good.

As counter-intuitive as it may seem based on the nature of the game, I kind of like the idea that Catherine can have a fancy outfit or two that aren't completely slutty or provocative, because sometimes I want to dress her like a hero and not like an H-game protagonist.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It looks good.

As counter-intuitive as it may seem based on the nature of the game, I kind of like the idea that Catherine can have a fancy outfit or two that aren't completely slutty or provocative, because sometimes I want to dress her like a hero and not like an H-game protagonist.
This so much. I know this is a place for sexual games but I always find a bit weird when characters are having a serious conversation but all the women are dressed in g-strings or thongs only. :ROFLMAO:

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Different type of legate, probably:

Considering we're talking about her heading up a Legion, I'd wager I was talking about the right type of Legate.

But is joke, no need to overthink it.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
>Legate
>Not wearing full lorica segmentata

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined
(In all seriousness though that looks great!)
I know right?!

This is what I sent Banshee (she is not a history nerd like me)

But that was the result as she has found a love of drawing modern military uniforms after doing Seralli. Honestly I don't mind, having to adapt my vision for the story with the designs Banshee comes up with is one of the highlights of our partnership for me. (And the fact that it looks good doesen't hurt either)

I do want to make a full on roman h-game one day. Though We're already commited to a Sengoku Jidai feudal japan game next.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I do want to make a full on roman h-game one day.
That would be absolutely amazing and I hope to see it one day. If you happen to need an extra writer by that time I'd be happy to volunteer my time, I love history, Roman stuff in particular, and I've been doing a lot of volunteer writing and worldbuilding for another H-game for the last few months. The Sengoku Jidai period game also sounds like it'll be great.

(Is that too forward? I don't know the etiquette for this kind of thing. Fuck it, posting it anyway)

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
That would be absolutely amazing and I hope to see it one day. If you happen to need an extra writer by that time I'd be happy to volunteer my time, I love history, Roman stuff in particular, and I've been doing a lot of volunteer writing and worldbuilding for another H-game for the last few months. The Sengoku Jidai period game also sounds like it'll be great.

(Is that too forward? I don't know the etiquette for this kind of thing. Fuck it, posting it anyway)
I could always use another writer. I have a whole codex sitting empty because I don't have the time to write for it.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes