NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey, hey, hey! We now finally got the third build going in our new release scheme! What that means is that from this week forward, we should have a free release going out every three weeks, around Friday/Saturday.
Of course, since they come more often, don't expect them to be as packed with content as the tri-monthly chapter releases we used to do, each release is bite sized, but it's still made with lots of love and we hope ya'll enjoy it!

And to kick it off, we have a sex scene with a character that I know many of you like a lot, get ready for some Kyo action!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Are there any f/f romance routes with player as sub implemented in the game? So far I haven't found any but the game seems extremely long so.

I also noticed a bug. After Jean becomes Jeanne, if you sleep a lot and to the point you don't have enough money to meet the monthly debt payment and load a save from before Jean becomes Jeanne, you will immediately trigger the slave ending as soon as you get back to your house. I'm guessing the debt payment system isn't meant to be draining your money after Jean becomes Jeanne anyway?
There are no routes where Catherine is dommed in a strictly f/f enviroment. Closest we have to it at the moment is Briwala's romance, but it involves Briwala repetedly drinking futa potions.

View attachment 2127629

Does Catherine get to punch a reporter on any of these?
Closest we have to a reporter is Sylvara, and I doubt Catherine chances of socking her. :oops:

Any pregnancy content?
Not at the moment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that will probably only happen in the epilogue.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
If I might ask...will there be an ending with Lena as the romantic partner for Catherine? :3

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I very much look forward to seeing more of this.

Which surprises me considering I usually don't care much for the typical hot dude or pretty boy male partner. Of course, it would be greatly welcomed if we were to get ugly bastard or old man partners in this.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Damn, new scenes aren't included in the gallery? Lost my saves few updates back but i was keep downloading for the new spicy content :/ Guess i'll just wait for a hotfix or new update.

But still, thanks for the great work!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I very much look forward to seeing more of this.

Which surprises me considering I usually don't care much for the typical hot dude or pretty boy male partner. Of course, it would be greatly welcomed if we were to get ugly bastard or old man partners in this.
Can't do that. Banshee vetoed all ugly. Only pretty allowed or she goes into artist strike.

Felt very small. All I got was the speech.
Since we're going to be releasing updates more frequently, they are of course going to be smaller. And Kyo's scene only shows up if you forgave her at some point.

Damn, new scenes aren't included in the gallery? Lost my saves few updates back but i was keep downloading for the new spicy content :/ Guess i'll just wait for a hotfix or new update.

But still, thanks for the great work!
That's my bad! I forgot to include them, I can't really do a fix of this release now since it's two releases back from the most recent one we have on our patreon... So I can only promised that I fixed it in the latest release and I won't let it happen again!

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Can't do that. Banshee vetoed all ugly. Only pretty allowed or she goes into artist strike.

Since we're going to be releasing updates more frequently, they are of course going to be smaller. And Kyo's scene only shows up if you forgave her at some point.

That's my bad! I forgot to include them, I can't really do a fix of this release now since it's two releases back from the most recent one we have on our patreon... So I can only promised that I fixed it in the latest release and I won't let it happen again!

and i know it'll be worth waiting for, thanks for the kind replies and amazing game !

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes