RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Those posts made me remember i still haven't played the latest update to check Kyo's scene. Today, i shall not forget again! :LOL:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
A little later than we would have liked, but v0.9.2 is now free to play! You can get it !

This build adds Catherine's fateful move to her legion's camp, signaling the final weeks before they move out on their journey! But of course, you're all more interested in the lewd stuff, right? Well! This one adds a new scene to the slave Eleanor route! Catherine has her move in with her to become her personal servant and fucktoy. Kinky!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just finished the previous version.

Nice little hot scene between Kyo and Cat. By the way how old is Kyo? She talks about having known Khiran when he was young. She is human according to the status screen, so did she used a spell to stop her aging or she has a bigger lifespan because of being a sorcerer?
Also funny how she is sure Khiran and Elara are a thing...he is taking the D. Bet Elara doesn't discriminate. :LOL: :LOL:

ps: No Paragade option to rally the troops?:devilish::p

Think i will wait for a bit, for a few versions to be released before playing. As much as i love to have faster releases i also love having longer ones more. :cool:

Last edited:

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
Does the romantic slave elanor route block other sex scenes and romantic routes? Does countinuing Marius story block other content cause it seems to be leaning toward marriage...

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man, sometimes the choices in this game bug me. Like, often they're fine and make sense but sometimes it's like... i wouldn't go with any of those options. Like the latest one, guard/greens/barbarians... why not all 3 as different units within the legion? The guard unit can harass on the flanks or be sent on sabotage missions, train the green newbies into the bulk of the legion and bring the barbarians in to be a blunt hammer to throw at certain things... it just seems like a bad idea to not take what help is on offer but i get it, it's a game, the dev is limited in how many variables they can write/code for but it leads to a natural situation of trying to guess where the dev is going with these choices rather than considering the choices themselves. I can see the variables in the writing, barbarians will take out some key figure out but then they'll cause problems with not being trained for fighting in rank and file leading to probably flanking issues, the greens will buckle at some point, the guard probably make the most sense but no doubt they're need for retraining will cause something else to become a problem that wouldn't for the other two.

I dunno, i'm not really bitching about it, it's just one of those observations i've made as this game goes on and experience teaches me the game's formula, three choices will beget three variants each with a boon and loss in some future content and instead of really considering the story i'm just trying to figure out where Necro might go with things.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
0.9.2 (Mac) gets stuck at "We'll go with the raw recruits" if that option is selected. The other two choices appear to be able to make progress.
This happens on the PC version as well. If you select raw recruits, it just freezes up and won't let you go any further. You have to select the others to progress the story.

jumpex12

Sep 5, 2019
Can't seem to get the Eleanor scene. I did the slave romance route, any other options that need to be selected?

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
I am stuck after choosing evokers/Conjurers/Healers. i am Transported to a house and then i cant do anyhting. i have chosen the elenaor slave route . is this is a known bu or do i have to choose something specific

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
From the art previews I've seen I just added this game onto my watch list. And downloading current version to play. Looks pretty good in previews...hopefully in the lesbian scenes presently or in the future there's gonna be some foot worship/toe sucking..

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh shit! So many bug reports, I'm investigating it and I'll hopefully have a fix up in a few hours.

For the people that are having problems with the Eleanor scene not showing up, can you go to C:\Users\%yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower and check the save file you're using for me? Just ctrl+f to search and search for "Ch6EnslavedEleanor", I need to know if it's true or false to figure out where the problem happened.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Oh shit! So many bug reports, I'm investigating it and I'll hopefully have a fix up in a few hours.

For the people that are having problems with the Eleanor scene not showing up, can you go to C:\Users\%yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower and check the save file you're using for me? Just ctrl+f to search and search for "Ch6EnslavedEleanor", I need to know if it's true or false to figure out where the problem happened.
Searched it in my cases it is set to true
also other flags
"Ch6HadLovingSexWithEleanor":false,
"Ch6HadDomSubSexWithEleanor":true

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
Hmmm... Not sure. It's working on my end and I haven't received any reports of problems with that scene. Though I do remember a good while back when there was a problem with Kyo's forgiveness flag not firing on one particular scene. Maybe that's what happened? You can check by finding your save file, it's a .txt document, then you can search for "ForgaveKyo" is see if it's set to true. If it isn't just edit and it should work properly.
You can find the save files at C:\Users\%yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower.
yep, that was the problem, it was set to false. Now I can see the scene, thanks for the reply

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I'm not really finding anything wrong in the code and it's all working on my end... Ya'll sure you started the romance with Eleanor? You don't get this scene if you're dating Lena for example. The event where you can start dating Eleanor, for both routes, happens right after you come back from the first expedition to the north. On the slave route there's also a scene where she gets branded with a slave tattoo after that, you got all those scenes? You can also check these two flags for me on the saves, Ch8DatingEleanor and Ch8SlaveGirlfriend.

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes