CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
There seemed to be a problem with the ForgaveKyo flag never being set to true way back, I'll just paste here the answer I gave another person about the situation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Which file was it? What's the default name of it? Also, I found two text documents in the game's files and tried searching for "ForgaveKyo" you mentioned, but it says they cannot find them.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Which file was it? What's the default name of it? Also, I found two text documents in the game's files and tried searching for "ForgaveKyo" you mentioned, but it says they cannot find them.
The name is a number that's related to the slot you used to save the game.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Back on chapter 8, when there's that scene with Eleanor being drunk and pissed that her home was destroyed. Do you remember choosing this option?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ok i tried a new save file and chose the i Dont want want you got her branded and the gave her the collar and nipple rings but i still cant get the scene. so which flags am i suppsoed to set to true "Ch8HandledEleanorDrinkingProb":false,"Ch8DatingEleanor":false,"Ch8SlaveGirlfriend":false. i am tried loading the same save file in the new build 9.3 but still nothing so do i need to replay chapter 8 to set the correct flag ?

the scenes are watchable in the gallery. If its too much of a hassle can somebody just give a save file just before the event with salve eleanor

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
ok i tried a new save file and chose the i Dont want want you got her branded and the gave her the collar and nipple rings but i still cant get the scene. so which flags am i suppsoed to set to true "Ch8HandledEleanorDrinkingProb":false,"Ch8DatingEleanor":false,"Ch8SlaveGirlfriend":false. i am tried loading the same save file in the new build 9.3 but still nothing so do i need to replay chapter 8 to set the correct flag ?

the scenes are watchable in the gallery. If its too much of a hassle can somebody just give a save file just before the event with salve eleanor
Set all of them to true.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
Set all of them to true.
started a fresh save file again branded eleanor but still no scene if it matters i chose to bring mages and then conjurers to the fight. Also the flags where still not set "Ch8HandledEleanorDrinkingProb":false,"Ch8DatingEleanor":false,"Ch8SlaveGirlfriend":false. If you have time maybe look in the save file but if someone could just share a save file with slave Eleanor it will be also ok

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I'm still having an issue with the galleries where with the scene gallery says I have unlocked some scenes even though I haven't progressed to unlock any images. Keep in mind I've done a lesbian and futa only playthrough so I shouldn't have unlocked some of these images. Also, also some scenes that were in scenes that are available in the scene gallery are also not unlocked in the CG gallery. Here's a save file for clarity.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
I'm still having an issue with the galleries where with the scene gallery says I have unlocked some scenes even though I haven't progressed to unlock any images. Keep in mind I've done a lesbian and futa only playthrough so I shouldn't have unlocked some of these images. Also, also some scenes that were in scenes that are available in the scene gallery are also not unlocked in the CG gallery. Here's a save file for clarity.
Which route did you pick? were you able to get the eleanor scene or is it broken for everyone else aswell?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
started a fresh save file again branded eleanor but still no scene if it matters i chose to bring mages and then conjurers to the fight. Also the flags where still not set "Ch8HandledEleanorDrinkingProb":false,"Ch8DatingEleanor":false,"Ch8SlaveGirlfriend":false. If you have time maybe look in the save file but if someone could just share a save file with slave Eleanor it will be also ok
I belive I finally figured out the problem! There was a problem in the code and the variables were not being saved properly, it worked if you just went forward straight, but if you loaded the game or used the history it would erase the proper state for those particular variables. Check this build out and see if it solves the problem for you!

I'm not entirely sure I understand the problem. You need to play the scene for it to show, and the progress you make is saved separately so if you save before a scene with variants and load back to play all variants all of them are going to be unlocked, this is kept on a separate file and is independent of your current save. I would need to start a clean save to test all of the scenes you are saying are missing, but I did test with the Evelyn scene, which I hadn't unlocked, and some of the variants of others scenes, and they showed up properly on my gallery. Though Evelyn scene was indeed not showing on the CG gallery and I fixed that.

I'll eventually delete all my saves and do a clean full run to check the other scenes you pointed out, but that will have to wait for the next release as it will take quite a lot of time and I'm already behind on my schedule with all the bug fixing I have been doing these past days.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
I belive I finally figured out the problem! There was a problem in the code and the variables were not being saved properly, it worked if you just went forward straight, but if you loaded the game or used the history it would erase the proper state for those particular variables. Check this build out and see if it solves the problem for you! Build

I'm not entirely sure I understand the problem. You need to play the scene for it to show, and the progress you make is saved separately so if you save before a scene with variants and load back to play all variants all of them are going to be unlocked, this is kept on a separate file and is independent of your current save. I would need to start a clean save to test all of the scenes you are saying are missing, but I did test with the Evelyn scene, which I hadn't unlocked, and some of the variants of others scenes, and they showed up properly on my gallery. Though Evelyn scene was indeed not showing on the CG gallery and I fixed that.

I'll eventually delete all my saves and do a clean full run to check the other scenes you pointed out, but that will have to wait for the next release as it will take quite a lot of time and I'm already behind on my schedule with all the bug fixing I have been doing these past days.
Ok i tried with a save before ch 8 and it works now

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Is there a way to lock all the scenes and outfits if you already unlocked them with the cheat menu?
I'm not even sure the cheat menu does anything to the outfits, might be something I put there two years ago and never touched again. But you can reset the scenes by going to C:\Users\%yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower and deleting the "scenedata" file, if you delete "cgdata" it would also reset the cg gallery.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
A minor error: the content of "Relations->Logs" screen doesn't appear to be cleared/re-initialized when a saved game is loaded from in-game menu (as opposed to the Main Menu) As a result, if you load a save with text entry already in the logs, then load earlier save and go through a scene which adds to the logs again, you wind up with content duplicates:

1669377070641.png

On a sidenote, the logs for stealing futa potion "quest" are bugged, and say MC submitted to her master even if you actually refused to do so.

Jimmy239

Feb 19, 2022
So I downloaded what seems to be the latest Ch 9 build, but after beating the Kobolds I'm told it's the end of the latest build. Am I missing something? Send help.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello! v0.9.3 is now !

This new build adds two new lovey-dovey scenes for the romance routes: one with Eleanor and another with Lena! The CG for the latter is not finished yet, but we thought the sketch turned out pretty nice, so we decide to add the scene anyway for the murder elf fans!

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
A minor error: the content of "Relations->Logs" screen doesn't appear to be cleared/re-initialized when a saved game is loaded from in-game menu (as opposed to the Main Menu) As a result, if you load a save with text entry already in the logs, then load earlier save and go through a scene which adds to the logs again, you wind up with content duplicates:

View attachment 2192500

On a sidenote, the logs for stealing futa potion "quest" are bugged, and say MC submitted to her master even if you actually refused to do so.
I need to go over the relationship tab again, it's been a while since I've updated it and there were a lot of problems with it to begin with.

So I downloaded what seems to be the latest Ch 9 build, but after beating the Kobolds I'm told it's the end of the latest build. Am I missing something? Send help.
Just keep playing. You need to go to the tavern and talk with Eleanor. This is because of an oversight I had when fixing a problem with the end of game scene not showing up.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Hello, hello! v0.9.3 is now free to play!

This new build adds two new lovey-dovey scenes for the romance routes: one with Eleanor and another with Lena! The CG for the latter is not finished yet, but we thought the sketch turned out pretty nice, so we decide to add the scene anyway for the murder elf fans!
Murder waifu fans rejoice! :ROFLMAO: :love:

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes