RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So Lena has a pregnancy fetish? hehehe
Her plan to have at least a dozen kids with Catherine made me chuckle. :p :p

Decided to agree with Kerrek and create some rangers and pathfinders. It seemed like the most prudent choice against the Drazghrit since they aren't dumb like the green orcs Cat and Eleanor faced before.

ps: the build ends right after the sex scene right? There was the scene saying that it was the ending but just trying to be sure, incase of a bug.

Last edited:
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps: the build ends right after the sex scene right? There was the scene saying that it was the ending but just trying to be sure, incase of a bug.
You should probably spoiler that to keep things safe around here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, the only place that is causing a bug with the end of game scene is after the first quest, as you need to go to the tavern and talk to Eleanor but that is not an "event", it's a reminiscent of a mechanic that I tried out at the very begining but opted to drop entirely and I forgot to take it into account when scripting the new end of game check code.

Last edited:
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hello, hello! I'm passing by to spread christimas smut! v0.9.4 available for eveyrone right !

This build adds the CG for Lena's scene and also adds a new scene with Jeanne, where Catherine finally puts her in her place and fucks her silly! Unfortunatly, I've been writing faster than Banshee can draw so the Jeanne scene still has no CG.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes