NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
So i have reached the part of the game where i am getting warnings that if i pick this option i might miss out on other scenes.

Which characters have exclusive routes ?
What options should i pick to get the most scenes ?
Right now, Eleanor, and Lena. Evelyn is getting one soon as is Marius and Khai. Lena allows Catherine to sleep around so you can get almost all scenes on her romance route. But to get the most scenes you should probably not romance anyone. I would recomend keeping two saves if you want to romance someone, as you can play the game on one save and just skip everything to see the blocked scenes on the other.

Reactions: FireOgon and ARB582

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
I didn’t see anything in the change log, but has the gallery been fixed for this build?

katatog12321

Jul 27, 2019
So I downloaded the new build today, after a SSD loss and somewhat Fault data back up from HDD I try to start a new game get passed the Kobalds and my game jumps right to the "end of content" screen with no way to progress, I tried deleting the app data for a fresh boot and it still happened, any suggestions?
Hey, I just got the same problem. Did you manage to fix it?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Hey, hey, hey! Took a little while since we went on vacation at the end of the year but v0.9.5 is finally free to play! You can get it !

This build adds a scene that was written with complete disregard to Banshee's safety and well being. Jeanne gained a new scene with two variants with two variants each. She can be a sub slave or a slut, based on previous choices, and you can choose between lesbian sex or futa for the scene. It's quite long too, lots of stuff happen!

We also added a new scene with Amelie where Catherine channels her inner Naruto and makes 5 clones of herself, which then proced to fuck Amelie silly. No CG for this one yet though, Banshee is still working on it.

2 new sex scenes.
12k words added.

New Sex Scenes
- Catherine and Jeanne (Lesbian or Futa, Rough, Sub/Dom)
- Catherine and Amelie (Futa, Gangbang) (No CG)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but since version number is now nearing 1, does this mean the game is nearing completion?

Or will it continue as 0.10 / 0.11 / 0.19 etc.?

If it were close to completion, I'd rather wait a little bit longer and then play the completed game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerro and Displayme
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes