RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One of these days Banshee will end up going on strike. :ROFLMAO:

Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but since version number is now nearing 1, does this mean the game is nearing completion?

Or will it continue as 0.10 / 0.11 / 0.19 etc.?

If it were close to completion, I'd rather wait a little bit longer and then play the completed game.
It is best to never assume version numbering means when a game is going to end.

• Haha
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Apologies for not reading the entire thread, but since version number is now nearing 1, does this mean the game is nearing completion?

Or will it continue as 0.10 / 0.11 / 0.19 etc.?

If it were close to completion, I'd rather wait a little bit longer and then play the completed game.
It will continue to 0.10 and stuff. We belive that the game will go until chapter 12 with 10 probably coming out next month. Our hope is to finish the game before the end of the year. Still, the game has a little under 700k words with dozens of sex scenes

Any solutions thusfar?

(Ugh... Being an android user ain't easy)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And she fucking hates drawing Catherine.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Kinda random showerthought, but - shouldn't the introduction / overview text on here be updated a bit?
We're so far past the whole student debt storyline, it feels kinda silly to even call that revelation a spoiler.
Just thougt the current story feels a lot more like classic epic fantasy, while the overview text still has a touch of '... and thus Catherine whored herself out to every dick around'.
Might attract slightly different newcomers too.

Personally, I'd just slap a pic of Lena on the frontpage and call it a day, that should be all the information one needs :sneaky::LOL:

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
kind of sad the dancing bunny was sold
One minute of silence for the bar. :cool:
I was really confused for a moment! It was the drunken bunny. Though dancing bunny is a better name, where were you when I was naming that bar? :oops:

You are a monster!

Whats her favorite Character to draw then?
Khai and Labashi.

Kinda random showerthought, but - shouldn't the introduction / overview text on here be updated a bit?
We're so far past the whole student debt storyline, it feels kinda silly to even call that revelation a spoiler.
Just thougt the current story feels a lot more like classic epic fantasy, while the overview text still has a touch of '... and thus Catherine whored herself out to every dick around'.
Might attract slightly different newcomers too.
Makes sense! I've been thinking about updating the texts and screenshots for a while. I've... Just been lazy. :censored:

Personally, I'd just slap a pic of Lena on the frontpage and call it a day, that should be all the information one needs :sneaky::LOL:

TheHuNtEr007

May 3, 2021
Guys i have tried and did allot of shit but it doesn't work in Android 13 why is that... Every single game is working i have played like 100 game more but this one still doesn't work.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Think the message is pretty much self explanatory in this case, but to explain a bit more there are issues between the android system and the Unity engine used on this game.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
I've noticed that 9.5 still has the gallery bug when trying to view the non-slut path of the new Jeanne scene, taking you to the Amelie scene instead. Is there any chance this will be fixed in 9.6, or will it be a persistent issue until we catch up with some distant Patreon build several versions from now in the future?

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
i think i made some wrong choices i want jeanne for myself but in the latest scene there is dialoge about a brothel how do i fix this i want her for myself.Also i was unable to get the other new scene i was wondering why that might be the case thanks

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Guys i have tried and did allot of shit but it doesn't work in Android 13 why is that... Every single game is working i have played like 100 game more but this one still doesn't work.
I already answered this the other day, just read up the thread.

I've noticed that 9.5 still has the gallery bug when trying to view the non-slut path of the new Jeanne scene, taking you to the Amelie scene instead. Is there any chance this will be fixed in 9.6, or will it be a persistent issue until we catch up with some distant Patreon build several versions from now in the future?
Ah shit! It seems the placeholder I put for Amelie's scene is ridiculously tall and I didn't notice it! I'll get it fixed, for now you can just click on the edge, either to right or the left of the scene icon, and it will work.

i think i made some wrong choices i want jeanne for myself but in the latest scene there is dialoge about a brothel how do i fix this i want her for myself.Also i was unable to get the other new scene i was wondering why that might be the case thanks
That's just how her story goes. This last scene with Jeanne is ment to unify the routes and set her up for future scenes.

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
NecroBunnyStudios
Since version 0.97 "STATS" button stopped working.
All I see is a blank screen. This also applies to old save games.
In version 0.95 everything works without problems.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Is joining a brothel practically just a "submissive whore route" ?
I like to be given a choice and this was pretty much just "go there and blow that guy".

I'm just wondering if the brothel is a core part of the main story or if it's just a few extra scenes in exchange for money.
(Honestly, I'd be more interested in visiting a brothel as a customer and not as an attendant.)
I hate games that force me to whore myself out, because it's the only way to continue the story...

Reactions: Yngling

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Just extra scenes. I think NecroBunny mentioned before they would make it optional in the future for the people who don't want it. :)

Reactions: Edvin
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes