Feb 26, 2019
Having an issue. CH10_0.9.1_win... game opens, start new game, music stops almost immediately and I see mostly a black screen with status bar in top left, setting widget top right, and journal widget. That's it. I can interact with journal and settings and hovering over status bar tells me tooltip hints (like current date, next payment due in) . Nothing else. Any ideas?

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Having an issue. CH10_0.9.1_win... game opens, start new game, music stops almost immediately and I see mostly a black screen with status bar in top left, setting widget top right, and journal widget. That's it. I can interact with journal and settings and hovering over status bar tells me tooltip hints (like current date, next payment due in) . Nothing else. Any ideas?
Have you tried turning it on and off again? Joking aside, I also did a start new game, but I also deleted all of my old saves because I wanted a complete refresh, also my saves were like really old, moldy cheese kinda old. Could be possible that you need to clear old saves otherwise, I dunno like I said I also started a new game, but I didn't run into the same issue, unity can be wonky.

Feb 26, 2019
Have you tried turning it on and off again? Joking aside, I also did a start new game, but I also deleted all of my old saves because I wanted a complete refresh, also my saves were like really old, moldy cheese kinda old. Could be possible that you need to clear old saves otherwise, I dunno like I said I also started a new game, but I didn't run into the same issue, unity can be wonky.

Thanks for the reply. This is my first time downloading the game so I don't have any old saves to clear out. Any chance this has to do with the version of Unity? Looking and I have 2017.2.0f3

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply. This is my first time downloading the game so I don't have any old saves to clear out. Any chance this has to do with the version of Unity? Looking and I have 2017.2.0f3
Hmmm... Not sure I ever heard of this specific thing happening... Try running it as administrator and see if anything changes.

Reactions: draziwrerecros

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
This is consistently one of my favorite games. It's extremely refreshing having a female MC who actually gets to be the boss, be respected, etc. It's not just people handing her the world on a platter, victories feel earned. It's also nice that she gets to not just slut around (common for female MCs), but slut around with people who matter and who actually admire her aside from wanting to bang her. The MC is is not just attractive, but important enough and confident enough that it comes off totally legitimate that she might be seen as a prize worth giving up a throne for.

I also don't run into any hard "I wouldn't do that" moments (at least not unavoidable). Often VN writers hit a moment where female MCs get railroaded into certain actions, or because they liked one character to be a little dominant with them they suddenly just turn spineless with everyone they meet. Or worse is when the character feels like they need to avoid the sort of situations the players are really there for.

It's all basic fantasy wish-fulfillment stuff, but the character earns it in the story, which makes it satisfying.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
This is consistently one of my favorite games. It's extremely refreshing having a female MC who actually gets to be the boss, be respected, etc. It's not just people handing her the world on a platter, victories feel earned. It's also nice that she gets to not just slut around (common for female MCs), but slut around with people who matter and who actually admire her aside from wanting to bang her. The MC is is not just attractive, but important enough and confident enough that it comes off totally legitimate that she might be seen as a prize worth giving up a throne for.

I also don't run into any hard "I wouldn't do that" moments (at least not unavoidable). Often VN writers hit a moment where female MCs get railroaded into certain actions, or because they liked one character to be a little dominant with them they suddenly just turn spineless with everyone they meet. Or worse is when the character feels like they need to avoid the sort of situations the players are really there for.

It's all basic fantasy wish-fulfillment stuff, but the character earns it in the story, which makes it satisfying.
Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! :giggle:

gatoterran

May 27, 2019
Kyo's scene didn't show up for me, and I'm pretty sure i forgave her at some point in the story. Any ideas why i can't see it?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Kyo's scene didn't show up for me, and I'm pretty sure i forgave her at some point in the story. Any ideas why i can't see it?
Hmmm... Not sure. It's working on my end and I haven't received any reports of problems with that scene. Though I do remember a good while back when there was a problem with Kyo's forgiveness flag not firing on one particular scene. Maybe that's what happened? You can check by finding your save file, it's a .txt document, then you can search for "ForgaveKyo" is see if it's set to true. If it isn't just edit and it should work properly.
You can find the save files at C:\Users\%yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\Necro Bunny Studios\Rise of the White Flower.

LexiKnight

Dec 25, 2017
honestly i just wanna go mega slut but can't help but feel bad for Eleanor
I don't. She knows what I'm about. :sneaky:

If she had a problem with Catherine being a slut, she should have mentioned it the first time Catherine dragged her into a threesome. I mean, if you need to know if your partner is a slut, that should be a big sign.

Eleanor has met, and probably had sex with Kyo, so she should know exactly what sort of person Catherine is and what she is like as a Mistress. Eleanor is also the person who tens to most see Catherine and Kyo as peers, and as having similar traits.

Eleanor knows that Catherine has an elf bimbo as a live in sex slave (because she's really no use for anything but lugging around humongous boobs).

While Catherine doesn't brag about all her sexual conquest, Eleanor has heard of enough of them.

And after all that knowledge, Eleanor asked about being Catherine's submissive. So yeah, as long as Catherine is honest and doesn't ignore her, there is no reason to feel sorry for her. Feeling sorry for Eleanor disrespects her choice to be a submissive, the more respectful course is to either help her learn to accept Catherine's sluttiness, or support her if she wants out of the relationship or wants to redefine the relationship (people do change). You can't apologize to her for being the person she knew you were when she asked to be your sub.

Eleanor seems to be a bit hypergamous too (pick one superior lover and stick with them), so Catherine's sexual conquests are probably a turn-on for her. subs often base their self-worth on their opinion of their Domme, so everything about Catherine which makes her powerful or successful also makes Eleanor feel better for being Hers.

The only way Catherine could really screw it up would be to become someone else's sub. Not just letting a friend handcuff her one time, but making that commitment to let someone else control her that then makes Eleanor's commitment worth it.

The part that worries me is that Catherine should eventually marry someone to secure her ambitions, but that someone would need to be able to accept Catherine's libidinousness.

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
honestly i just wanna go mega slut
I don't. She knows what I'm about. :sneaky:

If she had a problem with Catherine being a slut, she should have mentioned it the first time Catherine dragged her into a threesome. I mean, if you need to know if your partner is a slut, that should be a big sign.

Eleanor has met, and probably had sex with Kyo, so she should know exactly what sort of person Catherine is and what she is like as a Mistress. Eleanor is also the person who tens to most see Catherine and Kyo as peers, and as having similar traits.

Eleanor knows that Catherine has an elf bimbo as a live in sex slave (because she's really no use for anything but lugging around humongous boobs).

While Catherine doesn't brag about all her sexual conquest, Eleanor has heard of enough of them.

And after all that knowledge, Eleanor asked about being Catherine's submissive. So yeah, as long as Catherine is honest and doesn't ignore her, there is no reason to feel sorry for her. Feeling sorry for Eleanor disrespects her choice to be a submissive, the more respectful course is to either help her learn to accept Catherine's sluttiness, or support her if she wants out of the relationship or wants to redefine the relationship (people do change). You can't apologize to her for being the person she knew you were when she asked to be your sub.

Eleanor seems to be a bit hypergamous too (pick one superior lover and stick with them), so Catherine's sexual conquests are probably a turn-on for her. subs often base their self-worth on their opinion of their Domme, so everything about Catherine which makes her powerful or successful also makes Eleanor feel better for being Hers.

The only way Catherine could really screw it up would be to become someone else's sub. Not just letting a friend handcuff her one time, but making that commitment to let someone else control her that then makes Eleanor's commitment worth it.

The part that worries me is that Catherine should eventually marry someone to secure her ambitions, but that someone would need to be able to accept Catherine's libidinousness.
Eleanor,Victor,Lena,Marius and other future LIs:
View attachment Chef Skinner Reads The Letter Meme.mp4

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Having an issue where I go to the map and can't click anything.

Also, okay if we can't get uggo can we at least get a male option that doesn't look like a girl? The bartender is right there.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
Having an issue where I go to the map and can't click anything.

Also, okay if we can't get uggo can we at least get a male option that doesn't look like a girl? The bartender is right there.
Keep your lustful eyes off of Jacques! He is a wonderful man and father figure/mentor to Catherine, and I won't have him sullied this way! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Ressxd
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes