ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I could always use another writer. I have a whole codex sitting empty because I don't have the time to write for it.
What exactly are you looking for? Someone to take existing notes and rewrite them into concise entries, or someone to do actual world-building and coming up with ideas of their own?

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
What exactly are you looking for? Someone to take existing notes and rewrite them into concise entries, or someone to do actual world-building and coming up with ideas of their own?
Mostly taking things that were said in the game, and a few that exist only in my head and notes, and writing a concise entry for people that are playing the game after a long hiatus and forgot half the stuff. Though I don't mind if they add a ideas of their own, so long as they don't conflict with what is already there.

That is between late XV century to earlier XVII century. Will it be a full on story period story or another fantasy set on that time period? :unsure:
It'll be another fantasy game set in the same world only a few centuries back, during the rise of the first Witch Kings. It'll have two parallel routes, a pure route, and a corruption route.
The pure route will be mostly like rise with the MC becoming very powerful and uniting the country under her rule at some point. The corruption route will still have her uniting the country, but not only will the country be forever changed, but she will also not be the real power behind the throne.

Just doing the two routes will already be a ton of work, but this game will be shorter and I do want to maybe add a few things like alignment, so you could do a good and an evil route. Similar to that, the corruption route, which I'm envisioning as mostly a submissive corruption, could also get a dominant corruption.
But this project is still many months in the future! First, we have to finish this last of Catherine's adventures, which promises to be the most epic yet!

But we do have a sketch of the MC of the next game already.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This game just about to full release or? I'm just considering weather to play now or wait

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It'll be another fantasy game set in the same world only a few centuries back, during the rise of the first Witch Kings. It'll have two parallel routes, a pure route, and a corruption route.
The pure route will be mostly like rise with the MC becoming very powerful and uniting the country under her rule at some point. The corruption route will still have her uniting the country, but not only will the country be forever changed, but she will also not be the real power behind the throne.

Just doing the two routes will already be a ton of work, but this game will be shorter and I do want to maybe add a few things like alignment, so you could do a good and an evil route. Similar to that, the corruption route, which I'm envisioning as mostly a submissive corruption, could also get a dominant corruption.
But this project is still many months in the future! First, we have to finish this last of Catherine's adventures, which promises to be the most epic yet!

Nice. I had forgotten you mentioned before about wanting to do a story focused at the previous era from the one Catherine lives.
Know it is too soon to tell anything but i wonder which cameos (if) will happen between the next game and RotWF. :p

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Reactions: RHFlash

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Mostly taking things that were said in the game, and a few that exist only in my head and notes, and writing a concise entry for people that are playing the game after a long hiatus and forgot half the stuff. Though I don't mind if they add a ideas of their own, so long as they don't conflict with what is already there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you planing on releasing your game on steam mr/ms dev?
i want to support the team but fucking goverment blocked patreon on my country
and my credit card doesnt support international transaction so itch io is a no no:cry:
so if its not too complicated i hope Rise of the white flower can be put on steam someday

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Are you planing on releasing your game on steam mr/ms dev?
i want to support the team but fucking goverment blocked patreon on my country
and my credit card doesnt support international transaction so itch io is a no no:cry:
so if its not too complicated i hope Rise of the white flower can be put on steam someday
Man, fuck the goverment. Blocking stuff and shit.
But we feel the love from you in every post you make here and that is support enough for us! :love:

That said, we do want to add the game on steam, but only when it's done and after we had time to add some extra polish to it.

asdj1239

Dec 13, 2018
Are there any f/f romance routes with player as sub implemented in the game? So far I haven't found any but the game seems extremely long so.

I also noticed a bug. After Jean becomes Jeanne, if you sleep a lot and to the point you don't have enough money to meet the monthly debt payment and load a save from before Jean becomes Jeanne, you will immediately trigger the slave ending as soon as you get back to your house. I'm guessing the debt payment system isn't meant to be draining your money after Jean becomes Jeanne anyway?

Last edited:

DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019
Man, fuck the goverment. Blocking stuff and shit.
But we feel the love from you in every post you make here and that is support enough for us! :love:

That said, we do want to add the game on steam, but only when it's done and after we had time to add some extra polish to it.
Thank you NecroBunnyStudios sorry i cant support the project financially but i trully love your vn game❤❤❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes