NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
I love the game, Briwala is a qt and I just want to perma-hug her, she's so lovely. Seralli is also super sweet and I love her too.

Lena is great too, so I'm very torn on who to romance in the end.

Also, by the way, I ran into a bug, after Jacques gives me ownership of the bar a few quests open, and one location is White Cathedral:

View attachment 1999550

And after I click visit, the game gets stuck, I can load and get out of it but still I felt compelled to report it.
Ah yes, there are a few of these when I forgot to hide the location after the event is done. Thanks for reporting I'll get it fixed!

Sam4ever

Oct 7, 2018
Hello,

I reached a stage in the game where there are no more scenes to play and nothing can be done ... Is this normal or what? please help, Thanx in advance.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
For some reason my volume options don't apply to the title screen. Weird as hell.
Yeah i noticed that too. It works when playing the game but not on the main menu.

If you feel the need to grow a magic dick for half the scenes how about just make a game with male mc.
Removing about 70% of the word count would help. I dont really get the point of mc being omnisexual, seems confusing.
sten.jpg

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Popularity contest poll results. Guess who won? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Heyo everyone! The poll is done and I bring to you the results! Kyo, of course, still reigning supreme above everyone else, considering how much hate she got when we released the game that always surprises me. Other than that, some usual suspects at the top, but we also have some unexpected results here and there!
-------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone know how to get this to work on Android?

Will it play on joiplay?
Thank you for your time
Not sure you can. From the app page in the google store.
"JoiPlay is a game interpreter and launcher for RPG Maker XP/VX/VX Ace/MV*, Ren'Py**, TyranoBuilder and HTML based games".

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I feel like my top 4 changes depending on whether I'm trying to categorize them as love interests or just characters in general.

Eleanor is pretty much my number 1 either way though. I am apparently a basic vanilla bitch.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I feel like my top 4 changes depending on whether I'm trying to categorize them as love interests or just characters in general.

Eleanor is pretty much my number 1 either way though. I am apparently a basic vanilla bitch.
Eleanor is very far from vanilla. She's a hardcore sub that loves to be dominated.

She's very much into BDSM.

It's why she gets on so well with Kyo who's hardcore dom, as is Briwalla.

Weirdly enough the psychotic assassin murderelf is the vanilla love interest. While she does act a certain way at the start, by the time we hit this update she's arguably the most romantic character in the game.

Maybe Seralli too but she's showing signs of being a sub also.

Havn't really spent enough time with the others yet. Sig has a little bit of a dom streak going on but if she was a full time LI she may lighten up. As it stands she may be leaving sooner or later.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes