VN Ren'Py Abandoned Rise [v1.1] [Darkmusher]

Jul 13, 2022
.......Please don't tell me THAT is the MC !? i mean its not even a goblin, or its more like some dwarf who painted himself in Green pretending to be goblin ? And i almost died from that name ! "Shrek Jr"

Last edited:

lolilicous

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Honestly guys?

Give this game a chance. Despite the gobbo, it's pretty decent actually. I mean, for a first try.

It's obvious this isn't at the level of Being a DiK and shit, but...

You and I both know that there are much, much worse "games" on this website made by people who churned like 5 of them already.

In the "I don't know jack shit but I'm gonna try to make my first game attempt" category, this is actually decently worthwhile.

lmao thanks bud

lolilicous

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I like it. Delirious and original.
It's true that there are better things, but there are also much worse.
But it's also true that there's some progress to be made in terms of realisation: typos, missing images (especially the 33, I can't imagine what it could be), sentences without meaning (but maybe it's the goblin language?!)
Anyway, it still makes me want to see the next version. Hopefully the easy to fix stuff like typos and missing images will be corrected.

Come on, a little more effort, the dev
keep the good work and get it better
lol i usually spend like 17 hours working on these games, like i wake up at 3pm and "work" till 6 am, so just know I'm putting all the effort i can just inexperienced .I'm glad you want to see the next version makes me want to work even harder. And i will but , Its hard to do things as a newer dev with no $cha-ching or backing so the assets and have to be cleverly found from somewhere .
anyways thanks for playing